1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Watching the Sunrise

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Spaniard, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Spaniard

Spaniard New Member

Hello everyone,

I live in a condo complex and my eastern view is blocked by 2 story buildings.

I can see the sky no problem, but am I supposed to be able to see the horizon? Does this affect the effect of watching the sunrise?

2. primalmofo

primalmofo Student Doctor

It does, but you can just do your best

3. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Doc says to get outside and ground yourself, even if all you can see at that hour are trees (or other buildings).

4. Sunrise Therapy is very meaningful for me. It is the time I invest into giving gratitude for the potential day. Since it is so special, I make the effort to get the most of it as possible. I love the times when I'm immersed in the cold moving water of the American River, feet in the mud, grounded to the earth, sunrise emerging from the eastern furthest mountain range, a ball of electromagnetic light rising unusually large pierces the skyline. I breathe in the cool morning air, feel the water move quickly by, see a bird take off out of the water, listen to its call as she flies overhead, my senses are awakened to the moment.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  5. Spaniard

Spaniard New Member

Thanks everyone.

p.s. I wish I lived on a river. That sounds great.

6. The ocean is a excellent place to "work the protocols".
    When I lived in Venture County for many years, I would body surface daily while enjoying a sunrise.