1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Washing Hands kids

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Rela, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Rela

Rela New Member

I was just wondering how much does it help to clean their hands after coming from public places like parks etc.

I know it washes good bacterias too and I know people who wash their hands all the time and still get sick.

Does it help to build immunity by not washing hands all the time.

2. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I don't wash my 10 month old hands. We do wipe them down after eating but with water only. I have him get his hands dirty often. But he is in the water and swims a lot too

3. Rela

Rela New Member

Thanks for your reply.... How about coming back from public places like patks/grocery stores etc?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think it is waste of time.

Rela likes this.
  5. Rela

Rela New Member

Thanks Jack....I really appreciate your responses here. I posted a question here 3-4 months back about giving my daughter iron supplement or not... as her iron level was low according to her doctor and she wanted her to be on supplement for some time.

You said... keep het in sunlight and het iron level will be good.I acted on it... didn't give her any supplement and exposed her to morning sunlight on daily basis. On her next visit her iron level was within lab range :)

6. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helminthic_therapy

Rela likes this.
  7. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Nope. No washing or sanitizers.

8. Valsun12

Valsun12 New Member

Really interesting post..