1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Warren Found Hope...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Narrew, Oct 18, 2015.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is a girl Kate Towler here.
    She lost more than 50% of body weight.
    Read her journal.
    There was video around. Someone may have link to it.
    I think it may be at Gretchen's website.
    Gretchen was interviewing Kathy.
    If you get to that video, just look how much water this (currently) little girl can drink.

///
    Exoterra Solar Glo 160 watt lights
    How far is that light from you?
    I keep mine at 3 feet.
    Have two of them on my right side.

/
    Shijin13 = Gretchen

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
    Narrew likes this.
  2. Narrew

Narrew New Member

Thank you JanSz, will look for the link.

The one above me to the right is 26" (66 cm) away, the other one is 3" to the right. I don't have a place on my left to put it.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Can't worry about anyone else. Worry about you. Embrace enigma and ambiguity.

A story of another is akin to photograph; It is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you, the less you know about you.

Paint your masterpiece. This sites gives you the paint, canvas, and the brushes. You have to supply the creative effort

Where has your sense of adventure gone? Are we doing this flick or are we wasting what time we have left? It seems to have died under mysterious circumstances. My sense of self-preservation found my body and soul, but my mind assures me it has an airtight alibi. It is time for this ship to sail gentlemen. Salvage is a dying man’s game. We have time yet to burn from my calculations as a metronome. We are students of light and time, givers and takers, performers and dreamers. Our clocks are what our life is made from. In youth, their are tides we swim against, with time we surf those waves to new shores to make the life we get. Ticking clocks never stand still so why do you think you can now in the twilight of life? Or we part of the cure or are we the fabric of the disease?

4. Inger

Inger Silver

I love Jacks fire...... :love: :love: :love:
    you have to run... run... run... do not look back or to the right or to the left................
    Life is such a gift......... so unbelievable... exciting.... so beautiful................. I am in love... with LIFE....uh!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Narrew likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

MrPinkies
    Kathy Towler
    [​IMG]

I'm drinking between 2-3 gals per day of spring water.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/kates-hiding-in-this-cave-for-a-while.16659/
    ----------------------------
    Shijin13

Gretchen
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?members/shijin13.969/
    http://www.yourpaleohealthcare.com/

Kate’s Journey to Optimal.

[​IMG]

Signature
    "You never know how strong you can be until being strong is the only option you have left. So, just keep your head up and keep moving forward."

"IMPOSSIBLE is just an opinion"

Dx: Obesity, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, PCOS, Aspergers
    Surgeries:
    C-Sections 2007, 2010, Full extended tummy tuck with muscle reconstruct 2014
    Current Rx: None
    Current Therapies / Protocols: Leptin Reset, CT, Anything EMF in my control
    Health WINS: Down 165+ pounds, no more PCOS, high cholesterol or blood pressure
    Health Goals:
    It's a never ending journey... 135 lbs is my goal weight...
    My Optimal Journal: Mr Pinkies/ success stories/ I finally feel like a success story

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    Optimalbound and Narrew like this.
  6. Welcome to the forum! Water....well I would say for you LOTS....ie: 7litres/day?? If you can drink other stuff you can drink water :)

Sardines could become your friend....they are my friend and foe....depending on time of day.

Super happy you are here....the journey is amazing....full of ups and downs and in betweens...but hey, that is LIFE ;)

I have been on here just under 8 months and I can honestly say, I had no clue what an electron was prior to landing here...and now I know a lot more than that.

One other BIG thing for you to consider...ditch the grounding mat and get your bare feet outside AND EVEN BETTER....get into that glorious ocean not far from you. COLD THERMOGENSIS....READ ABOUT IT...THERE IS AN ENTIRE SERIES... This will catapult you. If you can't do that...start with the face dunks....work up to cold showers...then baths...then....work up to CRAZY......that's where I live now....because I LOVE ADVENTURE>!

Narrew likes this.
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I used to be miserable with my cold feet and hands in winter, but now it is a non-issue. I just don't care or think about it any more. I think the solution is to up your pain threshold. DHA and CT will both do that. I know CT will do that because before I started following the epi-paleo diet, I noticed that CT made things like bacon splatters and texas bull nettles so much less painful. The pain would just "shut off" suddenly. Even though it may have been a couple days since I had last had a cold bath.

Jack also tells us that DHA will decrease pain, I think by myelinating nerves.

Theka and Narrew like this.
  8. Narrew

Narrew New Member

JanSz: Thank you for the info on Kathy, I found her thread!

Alyson: 7 liters, haha...holy cow! I think I am a bit shy of that! :oops: Good thing I am a water drinker, not a soda drinker (never really have been). Up the water it is! I have been eating Sardines, the smoked oysters in olive oil I got, I didn't like. But last night I took 2 cans, rinsed them real good, then put them in with butter, onions and garlic and they were not that bad. Though there are other more tasty seafoods out there for me...

I haven't gotten to the CT posts yet, but as I finish my nightly shower I have been cranking the temp down as cold as I can stand it (I also get my nightly laughing in at the same time). An interesting thing, the night I didn't do it, was the night my feet were so cold they hurt...

Nonchalant: That sounds like where I want to get to. I have been increasing my seafood to get more DHA.

This stuff is so interesting!

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Speaking of DHA and seafood.

Make sure that you do not eat fish or krill oil.
    Preferably do the fatty acids analysis first before you do major diet changes.
    This goes closely with Spectracell Micronutrient analysis.
    It would be good idea to have this two analysis behind you.

Also, you may want to try
    Betaine HCL with Pepsin with each meal.
    Start with one tab. If one tab does not make difference keep increasing (up to 10 tabs/meal) with each meal.

We are not what we eat, we are what we assimilate.
    Many people are low in gastric acid.

Narrew likes this.
  10. Brother John

Brother John Silver

Jan SZ,
    I have read many of your posts and generally agree with you. I just wanted to say a general Thanks to you for trying to help others so much!
    Thanks Brother!
    Brother John

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you @Brother John
    -----------------
    One of the reasons that I post is to learn.

One of the problems I would love to figure is how to manipulate enzymes converting steroid hormones.
    One case:
    Starting with low pregnenolone, progesterone and cortisol
    supplementing with pregnenolone until cortisol was satisfactory, resulted with
    still lowish pregnenolone but possibly ok
    but progesterone became very high, 3-4x over optimal level which resulted in suppression of DHT (and affected my erections)

Help please.

-----------------------

12. Inger

Inger Silver

Jan,
    maybe there is no way to really optimize the hormones artificially.......... what do you think?
    Maybe we just need patience and doing all the good stuff and they optimize themselves slowly?
    I am just guessing here..... from all I have read.. but it seems very complicated. I would like to know too.
    I for sure know doing it natures way it cant go wrong... it is maybe way slower but it do work!

Theka likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

One way to look at situation (there are other views).

Hormone manipulation can definitely be done, good question if it is optimal manipulation, it depends of pov.
    Statistically speaking,
    artificial hormone manipulation is wrong,
    it is a fight against Mother Nature.
    Expect revenge.
    But if it is done without procreation then at least it does no affect future generations.

Same about antibiotics and other medications and medical interventions.

Look how many people are born with so many problems (and then procreate again, spreading their problems).
    Without medical assistance they would newer have been born.
    Just think how many people are born by cesarean section.
    Mom Nature fights back, see less and less sperm, and aversion to sex.

Dog or horse farmer would go broke quickly if he bred so many misfits.
    Well, I take back dogs, there is so many puppy mills and they are prospering.

Look what happens, there is so many people on this world.
    World can't provide all of them with good food.
    They must eat bad artificial food and then procreate.
    Food is medicine. (3)
    EMF(2) is medicine.
    Light(1) is medicine.

Actually Light=EMF

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  14. Narrew

Narrew New Member

A couple of things to update.

I got the glo lamps, over did it last Saturday and cooked my right side. It felt so warm and good, and I didn't think anything of it, but the next day I was very pink. The distance was 3', my upper arm was really sore. Yesterday I woke up with a lot of peeling skin. So will take it easier. LOL

I am not understanding CT yet, but have implemented what I can. I notice if I take a shower before I go to bed and finish up with as cold as I can stand it, then even colder on my legs/feet, when I go to sleep, my feet are not cold. And if I skip, then the feet get cold.

I also got some large gel packs and have kept 1 on my belly for most of the afternoon. No discomfort, skin is icy cold to the touch...would have figured that I would be cold, but haven't been.

Have also added more butter to each meal. Love that Kerrygold was on sale this week!

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

JanSz you were given the answers long ago. You have to begin to put together what you've learned. This is how you create your masterpiece on this site using the paint, canvas, and brushes. All hormones link to enzymes. How do enzymes work? Proton tunneling. Read Life at the Edge and my blogs in the OSF and Tensegrity series. What about COLD? COLD improves proton tunneling by bring protons closer together lowering the energy barrier to tunnel. Many still think cold is just hormetic because of Robb Wolf's uninformed opinion on biophysics? That is a paleo precept he set forth for his followers. That is not what I told you EVER. Reject nonsense and seek natural truths. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15276821/
    Enzymes are proteins that use proton tunneling to serve as biological catalysts, speeding up the rate of metabolic reactions in cells. Most biochemistry books do not even talk about this very fundamental quantum mechanism in all cells. Conventional medicine and cell physiology often tend to ignore the biophysical part of organic existence in cells despite the fact that biochemical reactions without regulative and controlling information would end up in metabolical chaos. Each cell orchestrates 100,000 biochemical reactions per second and the quantum mechanism in proton tunneling is critical in this. Effects of temperature on enzyme function; this is where CT comes into the story--small changes in temperature, especially at surfaces can radically influence enzyme function in deeper tissue levels by altering the geometry of the enzyme. This leads to a size and shape change that we spoke in detail in the OSF series, especially OSF 3-5. Once the geometry of the enzyme changes, the dimensions of the active site in an enzyme changes and no longer matches the dimensions of the substrate chemical. With cooling proteins condense. When the temperature gets warmer at a surface and changes it opens or uncondenses the protein. At very high temperatures, the bonds of the protein are irretreivably broken and completely disrupted, leading to irreversible denaturation of the enzyme.

Joe Gavin and Narrew like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

About cooking your right side, peeling skin.
    The good news is that now we know that those Solar Glow 160 W work.
    The bad news is that you have to condition your skin first, before you can sit under those lamps indefinitely.
    Same as with original sun.

Post 426, bottom video:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-22#post-180840
    somewhere there is described method on how to condition skin to sun,
    for skin that have not seen sun for very long time.
    They allotted a whole month of daily incremental exposures to get there.
    Use those instructions and make some reasonable modifications.

The other piece of information.
    Since I started writing on low-cortisol-levels thread, about Exoterra lights, I am buying them and using them.
    Most significantly, I have now two Solar Glo 160W and UVB200, in one cluster shining on me from a distance of 36".
    I am not using UVB150, from distance of 36" it likely does not do much. I may even dump the UVB200.
    I was wondering if they do anything except raising my electric bill, because I do not feel anything.
    Now I know that they are working.
    I am white Caucasian, originally from Poland. Heavy suntan. Without sun my skin is likely as white as yours.
    I am assuming that (after conditioning) you could be be sitting under those lights indefinitely.

It would be a good idea to figure out how to have those lamps on both sides.
    We may look funny on end of winter having suntan on right side of face and white skin on left.
    The Phantom Of The Opera comes to mind.

[​IMG]

IIRC Kerrygold Butter and Dubliner cheese are has been story (per @Jack Kruse )

Narrew likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.jackkruse.com/time-1-is-our-retina-our-metronome/
    Since non native EMF and blue light increase ROS, this means pupillary change tells us about the output or fatigue of the paraventricular nucleus (PVN) from our environment. We’d be wise to pay attention to this. In our labs the answer is buried in adrenal stress indices with salivary melatonin levels.
    ----------------------------
    In his new blog, @Jack Kruse , just reminded you, that it would be profitable for you to do,
    salivary
    cortisol
    DHEA
    melatonion
    test,
    from one set of salivary samples.

Post results here.
    -------------------

Narrew likes this.
  18. Narrew

Narrew New Member

Wanted to do a quick update...

After I cooked, I took it easy on the Solar Glo 160W lights. I limited my time to 30 minutes first thing in the morning for a couple of weeks. This weekend I used them a bit longer. Yesterday I did about 1 hour in the morning, today I did an hour first thing in the morning, and just finishing up an additional half hour session. So, I am increasing my exposure incrementally. Will see how my skin looks tomorrow. The last time I used them longer, it wasn't till the next day I noticed that I had a sun burn...

My sleep has been getting better. While I have just touched the tip of Jack's iceberg, getting better sleep is helping in so many areas!

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Solar Glo 160W lights more better, when they are about more than 3' away.
    Observe skin reaction, limit time by skin reaction.
    If you are using more than one lamp, likely good idea to have max lamps around 10AM-2PM
    Overall more lamps in the morning hours.

I think it may not be bad idea to sleep under sunlight, another words, do not fight sleep when under sunlight.

Red LED and IR-A lamps good over sore joints or muscles.
    Exposure time (to red) should be limited, not sure how much, but excessive is hurtful.
    But it seems as it have to be really a lot to be excessive.

RubyLux ALL RED High Intensity LED Bulb 640 to 660nm

------------------
    Check:
    post #6
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/warren-found-hope.17020/#post-179839
    post #11
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/warren-found-hope.17020/#post-179965
    post #29
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/warren-found-hope.17020/page-2#post-180444

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    Narrew likes this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I post this picture not to suggest any particular supplementation,
    which is futile when guessed,
    but
    to underline importance of
    Micronutrient test
    at Spectracell.

[​IMG][/URL]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015