1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Want to live in Tulum?

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Jesilyn, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Jesilyn

Jesilyn New Member

Hey all, wanted to share this opportunity for anyone looking for an extended stay in the Yucatán! I’m looking for a roommate here in Tulum (I’ve been here for a month getting to know the area) starting August 15 or potentially even sooner. The current renter’s lease ends September 15. From there it would be working directly with the owner, so probably a six month lease. It’s a great two bedroom in the la valeta area. Ground floor. Pool. Extremely low RF measurements in the bedrooms even with the WiFi router on (which we would of course set up to use as a wired connection). Rent total to be split is around $1500, plus electric, which we could keep pretty low by being strategic with the AC.

I’ve had quite severe health struggles for the past few years, and while I want to explore other areas as well, I feel that setting myself up with a stable environment for a period of time with a roommate interested in the same health perspectives and applications is a good next move. I feel really good about this place! Let me know if you want to learn more about the situation or me!

Link:https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/319924966462102/

My WhatsApp: +15053778067

Christine Renner likes this.