1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Wake up everyone

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Stephen W, Apr 7, 2020.

1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I am sorry to hear of your brother’s struggles... may the sun shine bright upon him today. I am guessing you are a bright light in his life... keep shining!

Thank you for always sharing your insights and observations with us.

Inger likes this.
  2. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Yep. Fauci is one evil dude ... up to his eyeballs in pushing the jab with his mentor Bill Gates in the wings applauding and drooling. No other "fix" will do ... no medicine, no zinc, no nothing ... only the jab jab jab ... stick everyone in the entire world with horrible toxins and voila, problem solved, and tons more people DEAD AS A DOORNAIL which suits their depopulation agenda.

If anyone goes for the jab, then just remember to review what happened in 1976 with the swine flu vaccine ... over 4000 people claimed severe injury or death from that friendly little jab. And the ruling elite are just repeating their lies.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    Stephen W likes this.
  3. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

4. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

This video is no better than TV programming. Most of these documentaries appear to use a similar template. It's entertainment.

This is giving more attention to these NWO. These world powers are not as powerful as these documentaries portray them to be. It is individuals that are deceiving themselves into thinking there is a problem that is affecting them. There is a reason people are drawn to the TV, fake news, it may be coming from within the individual and not some outside power.

There was no shortage of people who wanted to see Shit Hit The Fan. In many ways people asked for this to happen.

Inger likes this.
  5. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

6680544E-FE90-4A85-B53A-EA3F271D0446.jpeg

Jackie Nelson likes this.
  6. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Push back on Gates insanity:

Daulatwant and Inger like this.
  7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I watched this documentary too....

Unfortunately today, we’re financially (and socially for most) being forced to live in a virtual word. So yes the narrative may seem the same... as this is how we receive information. It works the same way with the information we receive from the Sun. Only the Sun isn’t trying to keep us in the dark.

It doesn’t feel like people asked for this to happen.... I feel the majority of people are good. People need the real truth and you can’t have freedom without truth... no matter how painful it might be to hear or take the action needed. Doing nothing is the path of least resistance. This whole lockdown could backfire though if we all spend the time learning and sharing the truth.... digging deeper. Your choices, wisdom and thoughts matter... and we collectively have the power to change the world. At the moment we still have consumer power... use it. We also need to change the vibration collectively.... thoughts and perceptions matter.

We are all currently being placed in a virtual game. Whether we are aware we are playing or not....it doesn’t matter. It’s time to acknowledge you are indeed a player. I would say learn the rules but there are no rules other then Mother Nature’s rules and the rules you chose to follow or create. The players who choose wisely are playing to win!

Inger likes this.
  8. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Last week while sitting in the middle of the river, on a big rock, I prayed my heart out for some answers and prayed to be told the truth. When I stood up, the words in my head said "Can't you see the truth ... it's right in front of you ... it's all around you ... then I really LOOKED at the stunning natural scenery hugging the river bank and the sparkling water rushing past my feet and the fantail bird in the bush beside me ... yes, the truth is NATURE ... get out into it. Peace to all of you.

Duane Baumgartner and Inger like this.
  9. crbonar

crbonar New Member

Is this video available somewhere else?