1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Wake up everyone

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Stephen W, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

This whole corona craze has turned out to be really disgusting.
    I thought it was maybe a real threat in the beginning, and thought it would be great to be cautious to save the weak and fragile. But the more I read the statistics and followed up, the weirder it felt.
    I really really hope tons of people have the same feeling now, because it will be a great help for people to wake up. Stop letting media scare them anymore, as they see how much lies there are.
    This is a pretty clear case to me now.
    When Bill Gates starts to want to sell his vaccine, hopefully no one wants it anymore.... ;)

As the head man of Robert Koch institute in Germany (he is the one who feeds media all the corona-statistics and recommendations in the news) was recently, asked why the ICU hospital beds are empty and so little people have gotten sick and died - his answer was;

-Well, it is because we are doing the lockdown! So wee need to keep locking down! Because look, what good result it gives us!

:rolleyes:

I wonder how many people really will fall for that lie.

2. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Yep ... biggest con ever fleeced over the entire global population (am not denying sickness and death, but looking past the supposed "facts" ... blown out of proportion) ... it's a highly sophisticated and co-ordinated psy-op that has been planned for a long LONG time. Absolute criminal disgrace. It's all right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3166&v=1JLBXfKDbbI&feature=emb_logo

3. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

MAD AS HELL AND NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE:

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. Tripvan

Tripvan Silver

It should go without saying, but one should never consider someone who believes the Earth is controlled by a band of underground reptilians as a source of reliable information

Sue-UK and Alex97232 like this.
  6. Lois Hollan

Lois Hollan New Member

It's a virus. They come and go. Throughout history there have been times when they can nearly overcome humans, but we win in the end. Why? Because we're built to fight them. The difference with this virus is that it incubates for 2 weeks, therefore the rate of infection is exponentially increased....because people walk around spreading it without fault. Thus, stay-at-home, social distancing, face masks. It's working. Don't overthink it. This, too, shall pass.

Sue-UK and Tripvan like this.
  7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

https://www.davidicke.com/article/5...or-exposes-medicare-payouts-covid-19-patients

“A state senator has suddenly come out of nowhere and made big news.

My conversation with Minnesota State Senator, Dr. Scott Jensen, took place after I read the explosive statement he made to FOX News, on April 9th. So let’s start with his earlier FOX statement [1]:

“Right now Medicare has determined that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you’ll get paid $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator, you get $39,000; three times as much. Nobody can tell me, after 35 years in the world of medicine, that sometimes those kinds of things [don’t] [have] impact on what we do…”

I reached out to Senator Jensen, and obtained clarification. Jensen told me his remark pertained to patients with Medicare coverage. And the 2 payouts he mentioned are standard insurance payments from Medicare which would go to the hospital.

Of course, he explained, some hospitals have a pay-share plan with their staff doctors. Therefore, a windfall for the hospital is passed along to those doctors.

Jensen told me: Take a Medicare patient who is diagnosed with simple non-COVID pneumonia. The hospital would receive a one-time Medicare lump-sum payout of $4600.

However, if that Medicare patient is diagnosed with COVID-19 pneumonia, the Medicare coverage is a one-time $13,000 payment. And if the hospital puts that COVID-19 pneumonia patient on a ventilator, the one-time payment is $39,000. NOTE: It doesn’t matter how long these patients stay in hospital—there is only going to be one lump-sum insurance payment.

So, I infer, there are several types of financial incentives for hospitals—

ONE: Diagnose as many people as possible with COVID-19.

TWO: Diagnose as many people as possible with COVID-19 who have light symptoms—making it easy to move them out of the hospital quickly.

THREE: Put as many COVID patients as possible on ventilators for as short a time as possible.

Under the heading of “diagnose as many patients as possible with COVID-19,” there is also the key question of what constitutes “a COVID-19 patient”—and how the use of that label can be multiplied and manipulated. Senator Jensen made a few choice comments to FOX on this subject as well.

From FOX News: “Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota family physician who is also a Republican state senator, told ‘The Ingraham Angle’ Wednesday that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidelines for doctors to certify whether a patient has died of coronavirus are ‘ridiculous’ and could be misleading the public.”

“Host Laura Ingraham read Jensen the [CDC] guidelines, which say: ‘In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.'”

“In response, Jensen told Ingraham the CDC’s death certificate manual tells physicians to focus on ‘precision and specificity,’ but the coronavirus death certification guidance runs completely counter to that axiom.”

“’The idea that we are going to allow people to massage and sort of game the numbers is a real issue because we are going to undermine the [public] trust,’ he said. ‘And right now as we see politicians doing things that aren’t necessarily motivated on fact and science, their trust in politicians is already wearing thin’.”

“…Jensen then told Ingraham that under the CDC guidelines, a patient who died after being hit by a bus and tested positive for coronavirus would be listed as having presumed to have died from the virus regardless of whatever damage was caused by the bus.”

“…Jensen also reacted to Dr. Anthony Fauci’s response to a question about the potential for the number of coronavirus deaths being ‘padded,’ in which the NIAID director described the prevalence of ‘conspiracy theories’ during ‘challenging’ times in public health.”

“’I would remind him that anytime health care intersects with dollars it gets awkward,’ Jensen said.”

Here is where everything Scott Jensen is saying can turn very grim—

As I’ve reported [2], New York ER doctor, Cameron Kyle-Sidell [3], has made public statements about the misuse of ventilators with supposed COVID-19 patients. He’s stated that some of these patients actually have functioning lungs. Their immediate and dire life-threatening situation is straight oxygen deficit, as if they have high-altitude sickness. But pressure on the lungs, applied by the use of ventilators via standard rigid protocols, he says, can cause damage, and even death.

Imagine what would happen if another way—NOT ventilators—was found to usefully and safely deliver oxygen to these patients.

The hospitals wouldn’t get their huge $39,000 payout for each Medicare patient put on a ventilator.

What do you think a hospital would say…what decision would the hospital make…would the hospital allow a better and safer and necessary delivery system for oxygen? For every labeled “COVID-19 patient” whose desperate emergency is a straight deficit of oxygen?

Would the hospital forego all those huge Medicare coverage payouts?

8. Tripvan

Tripvan Silver

What does JK say about people espousing half-truths?

Yes, it's certainly time to wake up.

9. Tripvan

Tripvan Silver

Out of all of these CV19 conspiracies one that I find most ridiculous is this empty bed conspiracy.

Germany has likely done what most other developed nations have done in reaction to CV19 which is expand their ICU capacity. They've done that because no one knew 100% for certain if lockdown would slow infection rates and prevent a flood of ICU presentations. If it didn't prevent this flood then an overfull ICU situation would be the main cause of preventable death and you would see ICU beds at capacity. Empty beds are simply the result of a successful preparedness strategy.

If CV19 ICU presentations are less than the worse case scenario considered, then you will see more empty beds, therefore lockdown is helping slow the infection rate.

Sue-UK likes this.
  10. Inger

Inger Silver

Tripvan,
    it is not the only thing at all. You will realize there is something weird going on when you see what happens now, as we have all the data about ho dangerous this virus is or not.
    Doctors know this.
    My dentist, my doctor.. the 2 vets I work at, they agree this is not what media wants us to believe at all. These and Jack are the doctors I know personally. Jack also says now, this is not right how this evolves.
    I am following many different countries as I speak many different languages, and so it is easier to get a better view about the truth.
    Never follow countries that are known to betray and lie like Italy and Spain. Or China! LOL there are more. There is a difference in how truthful they are and what agenda they have. This will color how they present the corona-damage in the news.

The head doctor at Eppendorf Universitetsklinik in Hamburg, says in the newspaper here, it was a big mistake to shut down. He told from the beginning, this is NOT the right way to work with this virus. We need herd immunity and he explained why.
    There are so many doctors that agree with this.

But I know. People who watch the news a lot get impregnated with fear. They sure know how to do that part :cool:

Stephen W likes this.
  11. Tripvan

Tripvan Silver

Inger,

I completely respect the viewpoint that we should have focused on herd immunity instead of global shut-down. I just still cannot believe that I am seeing David Icke being posted around here like he's some kind of credible voice on the issue. As far as I'm concerned, David Icke is a certified lifetime lunatic and rational minds should stay well away from his brand of kool-aid. As a newbie and an outsider I have to say it's not a great look - it makes me second-think as to whether or not I should associate myself with this community.

We're all here to talk about health and all the great things JK has shared with us - why not keep it that way.

12. Inger

Inger Silver

Tripvan,
    true, lots of other fear mongering around the internet too. I get bad vibes from David Icke.
    Seen only one video and that was enough.
    You are so right about that this forum is about health and survival of the fittest ;) :) no, wises! :) It is not wise to dabble into tons of concpiracy theories either!
    There is as much junk on that side, as there is on mainstream media.
    I am looking for the truth and when I have to change my mind because my findings, I gladly do so. To be careful in the beginning was wise, as we did not have enough data about the virus. Now we have.
    I though I did great with eating tons of red meat raw for years too... but time showed it was not wise. So I had to change that too.
    Life is a always changing river. Better not get stuck in anything :) Except being naked in the sun... lol

Tripvan likes this.
  13. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

There are 1.5 million people in the UK who have health conditions that make them especially vulnerable - things like transplant recipients, chronic respiratory conditions, heart disease etc etc. They are not just in lockdown, they are shielded, not coming out for anything, everything being delivered. The lockdown everyone else in the general public is going through is nothing compared to theirs. Other than them, the ones I feel for are those with no outside space, with the no sunbathing in the parks or on the beach rule.

Even if a very small percentage of the 1.5 million most vulnerable caught the virus at the same time, it would overwhelm our health services. That's without anyone not on the vulnerable list who gets it and needs ICU care. We will eventually get herd immunity, but the lockdown just means that we are taking longer to get it. Herd immunity is not being ignored here, but they are trying to manage it. So then its whether herd immunity is reached with say 30,000 deaths or 300,000. If the head doctor at Eppendorf didn't consider that in relation to lockdown, then he was missing something important. That is something our government is taking into account, and I also think the UK is looking to slow the infection rate, not stop it, because that would leave the country open to a second wave further down the line.

It is very difficult to say which country is managing it most effectively, because there is so many variables. For example lockdown here is not as strict as some countries. It could well be that we get higher corona virus death rates at the moment because of the one hour of exercise allowance increasing infection opportunities, but then that may also be reflected in things like lower suicide rates later on. That exercise allowance may have more bearing on the UK coming out of the winter if it gives people a chance to get at least some vitamin D. Death rates may be lower for a country just going into winter, if they already have high levels of vitamin D from their summer, but they may get another spike of cases later on as vitamin D levels drop.

In the UK there has been a lot of criticism in the media that we didn't get in early enough with testing, as they did in Germany. We didn't have the same testing capacity, or the same ventilator capacity, and were also too reliant on getting masks etc from outside of the UK. Our higher death rates may reflect that. But Germany is being held up as an example of doing it right. :)

15. Lois Hollan

Lois Hollan New Member

I may be naive about this, but I don't think this is largely true. I managed a NYC ER during a huge flu epidemic in the l
    This is probably the largest crisis of our time, even if the fires aren't visible and the bombs not felt. A crisis always causes people to manifest our deep anxiety (there is no answer to this yet!) in many, many ways. The most prevalent is anger....and anger directed in ways that may not be accurate. Where we know our medical folks are not perfect...they pretty much are our heroes now and turning anger towards the medical community is only a way of venting. If there are people in the medical community who view this global crisis as a way to make money, so be it. I'm sure it's not a majority--and I tend to dismiss the notion. Hang in there, be assured that this will pass and we'll all move on to happier times.

16. Inger

Inger Silver

https://twitter.com/DrJackKruse/status/1250195653742997505
    "We're supposed to detain the sick in quarantine and not the healthy. When you detain the healthy and not the sick this defines TYRANNY."

Jack yesterday.

And this is what is the problem. There is something very weird about all this.
    How is it right that people lose income, home, etc etc.... "because we have to protect" the ones that would probably have died from any influensa? It does not make sense. Because they could be protected otherwise!
    Domestic violence is increasing... people get sick from being inside and worrying about their future now. It is not in proportion to the danger of this virus at all. I did not see it first becaue how can we know? We need data. Now we have it.

17. Inger

Inger Silver

More from Jack;
    (facebook)

The Quarantine for C-19 should be applied to China, not healthy Americans. It should be a global economic quarantine. Let's not forget, China lied and American's with comorbidities died and the media is trying to blame DJT. Trump needs to make the Chinese communist party pay the bailout debt by leverage his economic power and remove China's ability to float their currency to end the trade deficit to pay the tab.

If you are waiting on the vaccine......bad news. No vaccine has ever been made for any coronavirus in history and it is very unlikely for this one virus because it has the GP41 protein comes from HIV and that one came from the SV-40 virus from the Cutter incident in the 1950's.

The CDC abilities are relative in this current pandemic: They couldn’t provide enough tests for C-19 but I bet they will be able to provide vaccines for their wallets!! Suits the agenda.

WHAT IS THE REMEDY?

THE TOTAL TRUTH.

This webinar will stun you. That I promise.

nonchalant and Tripvan like this.
  18. Saichi

Saichi New Member

The only purpose for masks and distancing is to anonymize and dehumanize.

Has always been the standard admittance garb for Guantanamo.

The 'symbolism' isn't a coincidence.

GBay.png

5G Canary likes this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

https://www.insideindianabusiness.c...hH-t_AgN0WgZfSV8ELNwrkt_t9DR-fKz6Yj_XVgIUuysM

"We've seen some alarming statistics here in Indiana over the last few weeks that are indicative that our collective psyche is increasingly fragile.” Sullivan says while the 211 hotline went from receiving 1,000 calls a day regarding mental health, including suicidal ideation, to 25,000 calls a day, the agency’s addiction hotlines get on average 20 calls a week, but they are now receiving 20 calls per day."

This is not good.
    My own brother is suicidal now, no idea if hes is alive right now, he said he will go to the woods and let himself die he is so scared of this whole thing. No of his friends can find him anymore. Well, he has schitzofrenia, but all this media exaggerating has worsened his psychosis a lot.
    What does all this does to the psyche of weaker people? I mean not physically weak but mentally?

Guys this is far from funny.
    And stop looking at bad data. Look at Island, that has tested the most I think, and Norway. How many have died there? This is ridiculous what a picture media paints. Sorry.
    If the government pays people what they lose in income and security as the force people to not work and not be able to earn money, that would be at least fair. But they dont do that. Also there is no aid and added therapy for people with increased anxiety of the virus, because of what media shows.
    No, people are left in the cold, alone. No help.

20. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I’ve posted nothing with anger… ever. And especially now, nothing should be towards doctors and first responders. I have posted that doctors I know (supported by some on the internet was well) are starting to question things. Do some reading- this includes Dr. Kruse. The numbers and math just don’t add up correctly- do your own research. Trust but verify… always as a thinking human being. Do not take everything as gospel ever from just CNN… or Fox for that matter either.

My intuition is telling me things aren’t what they seem. And I also believe almost everything in life happens for a reason… nothing is a coincidence. My belief.

I agree with you that this too will pass... the human spirit is strong. But I also think to survive this passing we need to be… become wise. It is okay for us to observe, ask questions and post things... that is how we become more educated… question things and observe to become wiser. Everyone brings something to the table... we are all entangled. This is going to require collective thought and not devision.

upload_2020-4-15_11-15-28.jpeg