1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vote for the book!

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by nonchalant, Mar 27, 2012.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Great review Randy - well done!

I am really interested in this review writing stuff - If you notice - one of the reviewers says that it is ridiculous for most of the reviews to be 5/5 - over the top ...paraphrasing here. He says they are unbalanced.

I can see where people would think that .... but we have written reviews from the heart .......

People don't know us [not sure we know us!] and don't know Jack.... so they think our reviews are not believable. I would guess if someone thinks that a review is over the top and smaltzy [haven't used that word in years!] that they could be turned off .... not the desired benefit...

So - how to write a good review ..... for the next book?
    I should have asked this before I wrote mine.........I think I rewrote it about 5 times - was really conscious about not sounding over the top ..... just trying to sound believable and honest....

thoughts?

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

The thing is - I actually feel over the top ........ all of this has changed my life and so many others here....

3. Yeah, that reviewer is "not so bright". "Life is a bell curve people!" What an asinine statement. No, life is not a bell curve. Mediocre thinking on his part. Clearly on the lower end of his bell curve.

4. Bought ten copies of Jack's book. Passed them out to friends and family. I can lead the horses to water, but I can't make them drink. "Jack's approach works for me! And I have the lab results to prove it!" is my testimony.

Q'Rad Randy

5. I think Jack should put on a conference!! Invite speakers that challenge conventional thinking. Invite vendors with the right stuff. (Note: wouldn't it be wonderful if somebody designed, built, and sold a magnificent bed with built-in magnets, cooling pads, and soothing vibratory music and massage therapy--at a price the "average person" can afford?)

The conference should have plenty of ice on hand!! :eek:)

Q'Rad Randy

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Is there a conference that we could meet at?

7. I hope Jack can answer that.

8. Do it!!
    Q'Rad Randy

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Problem is - Jack sometimes likes/needs to do things with not too much notice ...... I am in Australia and the costs would be huge - I need time - on a limited budget etc. but it would be great .....

10. Hopefully, Jack would provide about 6 months lead time with an announcement. You know, invite vendors, call for presentations and papers, hotel accommodations, etc. A lot of planning I'm sure. Maybe Jack could get some help from you and pay your way, and maybe some others overseas that are Frequents. Inger comes to mind. I wouldn't mind helping out, but I would just be a volunteer!! :eek:)

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jack seems to be thinking about this summer..........

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

So - you don't think that Inger and I have to sell our bodies to make this happen???? BTW - her body is very saleable - mine not so much!

13. Nope! :eek:)
    I am sure you should take that up with Jack!!

14. Inger

Inger Silver

I hope we get to know good in advance.. to get a cheap ticket.. and I hope we do it on a place were we can get lots of earthing, sunshine and CT in.. like by the ocean.. or close to a water.. I would love it to be in the nature somewhere. A place where you get oysters and fish too. That would make it to a real vacation at the same time.. a healing experience! I kind of hope.. no cruise.. no disneyland.. no big city...

Oh man.. Audrey! I could not ever sell my body! I have way too sensitive nose and instincts.. :rolleyes: that would be totally impossible.. If the man that wants to buy was making my body hot.. that is a totally different story..lol
    And.. lol do not think my body is any perfect.. I am not sure anyone wants to buy a lady with white spots on weird places on her body.. haha ;)

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it likely wont be in advance because I tend to decide to go when I need a break.......

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Does Australia Appeal? ...... I know a great beach...

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If I go there it will be for a month.......and it will be in January.

18. Jude

Jude Gold

Great place Aussie in summer..doesn't matter where either!

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Could we stay in your shearer's shed???? you could teach us how to shear a sheep etc.???