1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vote for the book!

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by nonchalant, Mar 27, 2012.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I guess we all better get our act together and write a review .........

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes.......I am bold enough to say.......I am dissappointed in our forum...........and it is not motivating to me in the least to write another.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is very sad that you are dissappointed in our forum - we need to rectify that pronto.....you have given us way to much for us to let that happen.....

4. Nick

Nick Gold

All Done! Really sorry it took so long. BTW I now have three copies of the book so I can lend them out.

This book is an amazing repository of priceless information for anyone concerned about any health issues. I have used this information to massively change my health direction in the last 18 months. I have been battling through Dr Kruse's blogs and working through the various strands of biology, medicine, chemistry, physics and electronics which approaches health from ground up. This book however is a godsend for anyone that just wants to get the big picture quickly and build understanding from the top down.

First Dr Kruse discusses where medicine is at which is quite horrifying, then he talks about the many types of testing available to the public and what they mean to an individual. It is scary to discover the chasm between science in last 10 years and what your ordinary GP understands of this. Almost nothing! The centre half of the book is devoted to the various disease types, what to test specifically and how to action these results. The last quarter of the book ties together many of these themes into one fascinating hypothesis of how mammals evolved and through the last 65 million years and how this affects us in a practical way now, including the amazing biological trick of Cold Thermogenesis.

This is the closest thing I have seen to a 'How aTo' manual for health in the 21st century, it is eye-opening, practical and positive. Dr Kruse is one of a kind, a Dr that has time to not only work through cutting edge science in many different fields but cares enough to share this information for almost nothing in return. I think his works, including this book are almost priceless and will be looked upon in the future as a seminal, ground changing, body of information.

How has this changed me? I am in my mid forties and have changed in 18 months from being overweight, tired, brain fogged and feeling pessimistic about my health future to being a healthy weight, clear and fast thinking, a strong as I have ever been and with as much energy as I had when I was sixteen. This rocked my world! I changed my diet, changed the timing of when I ate, changed my sleep patterns and got used to being in a bath full of ice, none of which was very hard. For a bit of effort I am a new person and I think that when you look through the reviews and forums you will see I am just one of many that has easily changed for the better.

I can't thank Dr Kruse enough, besides my parents and my immediate family no one has had a bigger positive influence on me.

5. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Just finished school this week...finally getting a chance to read something I want!

Bought the book last night, stayed up till 11:30 (convinced myself it was ok to do ....longer light cycles..lol)

Dont know if you can see it, but I did one of those purchase links to facebook with recommendation. Will review when I am done :)

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This just made my day.......I am humbled.

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Nick, outstanding review! Definitely got my vote.

8. PrimalPam

PrimalPam Silver

Aaaack! I wrote a review in February (PZFGirl on Amazon) and just looked and an idiot added a negative comment to my review. I reported as abuse.

And, I just now see that it's been added in paper, which is what I'll buy because, well, a paper book is just sooooooo much better.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Something has been bothering me all night - and I finally remembered something ......
    In the back of my mind I always thought most reviews were bogus - bought and paid for........
    I really thought people are paid to write reviews and so I never really pay attention to them ---
    just like restaurant reviews - actually that is where this comes from ....restaurants were my world and reviews were always bought and paid for in some fashion .......I would never have hung my hat on a review .....

So - I thought book sales were what was important...... not the review...

I will rectify that very soon! altho - I can't see how anyone could top the above review .... I am almost done and that is exactly what I would say if I could articulate that well.... well done!

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People outside this realm read the reviews.......people who have never come to the blog once........the book is the gateway drug.........then when they get here on the blog well.........the real education begins.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

point well made .... as usual! my apologies for not doing a review long ago.
    Book signing?????

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have been toying with a get together.........somewhere this summer.......if people want to come they come.......we meet and chat for a few days or a week.......maybe a member Kruse? Been thinking........

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

A great idea .....can you give us plenty of notice so we can save our pennies???

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

we girls need to be able/want to pick Sandy's brain - hear her story since so many of the women here are struggling..... would that be a possibility?

15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I would be very interested in a get together!

16. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Get together.... AWESOME! Chris and I for sure would be interested!

17. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh yes.. I want a get together too.... I would do anything to come...

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

We might have to sell our bodies Inger ...lol

19. Dali Dula

Dali Dula Moderator

I'm there. This has to be at the ocean.

20. Just posted my review on Amazon! Here it is below.

Evolutionary Biology meets Quantum Biology, May 26, 2013
    By Randall W. Chapman (Clifton, VA USA)
    Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
    This review is from: Epi-paleo Rx: The Prescription for Disease Reversal and Optimal Health (Paperback)
    I have been reading Dr. Kruse's Blog posts since August of 2011. I tried his protocols. And they worked. His book covers it all. He approaches health through the lens of evolutionary biology. Is there any other way? Beyond his book, and now being covered in detail in his current blog posts, he is now addressing health through the lens of Quantum Biology. Is there any other way? Ultimately, the combination of "how we got to be how we are" and "what science really says about our lives" will revolutionize health, medicine, and nutrition. In fact, I think it will impact how we do business, how we train for sports, and, well, just about all aspects of our lives. Don't knock it till you try it. I did. I am a believer. Way to go Jack!

Q'Rad Randy