1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vote for the book!

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by nonchalant, Mar 27, 2012.

1. johnnyb

johnnyb Gold

I think he's anti-neolithic disease not anti-neolithic.

2. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

I vote ebook and hardback. This thing needs to be in every airport bookstore....and I want it on my kindle too, with hard copies to lend family and friends.

3. PaleoDentist

PaleoDentist New Member

when is the book coming out?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not sure.....lots of balls in the air right now.

5. villjamur_stevenson

villjamur_stevenson New Member

I think you gotta do both.

The people interested in this kind of thing are typically internet hounds (yes I am one).

You will risk not reaching these guys if you just do a physical paper book.

But if you do an ebook combinded with a hardcover, you can target everyone with this knowledge.

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

anyoen who reads it please leave a review. Thanks. Enjoy the last chapter.

8. Inger

Inger Silver

I just ordered the book (paper version). THANK YOU Jack, for making it in paper! I love paper books. Now to hope it arrives soon and then I will read it and write a review for sure :)

9. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Great, a paper version! I love to hold a book and turn the pages while reading. Don't enjoy the experience as much with an e-book.

Will be ordering this week.

10. Destiny

Destiny New Member

I just got the Kindle version more than a week ago. I did not know that about the paper version.

11. NittDan

NittDan New Member

Looks like a couple former members have contributed very negative reviews...one appears to be a Nordic god.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep......expected though.

13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thanks for the paper version, Jack. I have it on order. I have been waiting for the paper version, because electronic books don't fit in with my future plans, and I don't own a Kindle or iPad. I'd also like a new laptop computer, but since that also doesn't fit, I'll have to find another option. Perhaps load Linux to rejuvenate it while I work on optimal? Maybe spend the money on magnets instead. There's always options.

14. shilohman

shilohman New Member

There is one that is outright libel. I reported it as abusive and hopefully Amazon will remove it.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

doubtful......amazon sucks......but I have no other choices to get the message.

16. Joann

Joann New Member

My dh reading on kindle and LOVING it. He is telling me what to do now LOL

17. shilohman

shilohman New Member

Amazon may suck, but if enough people flag the offending rating as abuse, then Amazon will remove it.

18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Dr K, .....
    Hmm, how do I say this...
    Any chance for a sequel soon?

I LOVE having so much of your information available in one spot. And I'd also like to have your blog information available on paper, for rereading. Really need to reduce my computer time.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes.......but right now I d like to get more reviews up on this one........we have sold quite a few hard copies but I am not seeing the shear number of reviews reflected yet.

20. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Nonchalant....hubs printed the blogs at work and I am putting them in protective sheets in a binder for reference....it's been great to have the info at my fingertips with less computer time :)

....he also printed the comments which is awesome as there is some gold in those!