1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vote for the book!

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by nonchalant, Mar 27, 2012.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

"im not sure what I am going to do with the book........why dont you all vote and let me know what is best. 50% have said ebook for kindle or ipad others want the hard book"

How about an ebook first, followed by the real thing?

I'm interested in both.

2. Marsha

Marsha New Member

I'm officially voting for all three:

1.a Hard copy with great cover art

1.b ebook

1.c Audio - read by Dr. Jack Kruse:cool:

3. vlynnb

vlynnb Gold

Hard copy so I can share it more easily.

4. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

I'm voting hard copy! More in line with my attempt at avoiding bright lights before sleep...

5. murchmb@gmail.com

murchmb@gmail.com New Member

eBook and quality, well bound hardcover. Paperback after the HC has spent some time on the NYT bestseller list :)

6. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Absolutely need a hard copy! It's much easier to give a hard copy as a gift. And an ebook too, because then we can search it easily. Yes, we need both.

7. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

Hard copy and ebook.

I don't like to read reference books, or books that I need to re-read or look up specific things on my kindle or iPad. However, ebook, too, for those who prefer it.

8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Hard copy & Ebook. I plan on giving away hard copies. Also you can get a hard copy autographed. Can't do that w/an ebook

9. LinD

LinD New Member

I like the option of both paper and e-book, especially in this case.

10. hellojtm

hellojtm New Member

You need every format these days.

11. PaleoDentist

PaleoDentist New Member

hard copy. to add to my collection.

12. Riversedge

Riversedge New Member

Hard copy! No matter what format I will have a copy. Brings me back, remembering every time I waited in line with my Daughter for the new Harry Potter. I did smarten up and had it delivered same day to the door after the 2nd edition.

13. definitely ebook and hardcopy

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

audiobook read by me in the dark ........in front of a fire. I like that visual. Maybe I'll do a skype recording of this and sell it. LOL

15. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Great idea Jack! And if we could hear the fire crackling in the backgroud - even better.

16. Mikey7

Mikey7 New Member

e-book and hardcopy of course.

17. Birdy

Birdy New Member

hard copy, no blue light

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

19. shilohman

shilohman New Member

Hard copy. please do a hard copy .

20. indigogirl