1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vortexing water

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Danica, May 14, 2020.

1. Danica

Danica Gold

Hi Jack,

I've been reading about Viktor Schauberger and his inventions. One of the books about him called 'Hidden Nature - the startling insights of Viktor Schauberger' mentions a comapny called Clean Water (in Denmark) that makes Livng water vortex jugs (1.8L) that vortex water on a principle similar to the one that V Schauberger talked about. 'The legend' has it that V Schauberger created a machine for home use that allowed the water to 'self-heal' from polutants, lost energy etc and when drank helped people to heal from various ailments. I understand that our mitochondria structures our water but given that a good drinking water promotes health, do you think that vortexing water through a system like the above company sells would be benefitial to drink?

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It is good to have a waterfall in your residence.

upload_2020-5-15_8-9-33.png

3. Danica

Danica Gold

Thank you JanSz. I have visited our neighbours recently and noticed that they have a small waterfall inbuilt in their garden. It is very small but you can hear the water falling in the house as well. The sound is amazing, very relaxing.