1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vitiligo white spots spreading?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by John Smith, Dec 13, 2016.

1. John Smith

John Smith New Member

I noticed the other day that i have white spots that are round on my chest and it is vitiligo. Is there anyway I can stop it from spreading and is there anyway to effectively treat it. I have to admit that I was sunburnt a little before this happened.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

sunburn does not cause vitilgo but a shit environment does, says your T reg cells.

raw likes this.
  3. raw

raw New Member

is it a auto immune disease? When the world was much cleaner (less EMF and organic food and good water) around 80's, I saw this problem .

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Vitiligo is an AI........you'll need to see a derm to know if you really have it or not.

raw likes this.
  5. raw

raw New Member

It appeared on my skin when I was in 2nd grade . But it stopped spreading somehow thanks God. I remember she took me to a French doctor (I was living in South East Asia then). That doctor prescribed to rub spirit on damage skin and expose that part in the sun. The huge rash appeared and in couple of days the block spots almost covered that place . But they were clueless about my condition. Isn't too early to become that ill doc? My brother is my mom's 2nd child who has schizophrenia... severely ill. My mom has hypothyroidism.