1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vitamin D3 in NNEMF environ

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Simon Wright, Dec 21, 2015.

1. I am trying to find the thread or info where it is explained how the potential for vitamin D3 to be created is reduced by nn EMF

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks and much appreciated
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I did a podcast with the beatified guys recently where we spoke about this.
    Simon Wright likes this.
  3. Theka likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's PSA: Multiple Sclerosis if you have it or know someone with it, stop settling for half truths that food can cure it. Why do all people with MS have altered Vitamin D levels? nnEMF blocks the formation of UV light EVEN IF YOU ARE IN SUNLIGHT. Why? IT alters the optical signaling in the skin and eye and D3 can't be made because things in your skin are vibrating too much due to microwaves. Microwaves all work by atomic vibration. Cell phones and most technology generate microwaves, along with microwave oven that "Kresser" told you were safe. LOL. The only way to offset the risk is to be closer to huge amounts of UVB to drive D3 through the molecular vibrations in your skin........When molecular vibrations are increased it alters calcium homeostasis in neurons and glial cells.
    Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type II alpha chain is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the CAMK2A gene. It’s proper action is coupled to phosphorus and nitrogen cycling in cells. Phosphorus controls activation and deactivation or proteins in cells using ELF-UV frequencies, while nitrogen is tied to ubiquitin function and control of the cell cycle by emission or ELF-UV light which also direct how carbon flows from food. Both atoms are tightly coupled to light and dark cycles OF FULL SPECTRUM SUNLIGHT.
    On Earth above your head in the atmosphere UVB light makes oxygen from ozone way up in the atmosphere and it does in us too. In MS, there is a serious lack of UVB light making D3 so that is why all MS patients have low venous O2 when the doctor measures it. People with MS have a habit of burying the sunlight in many novel modern ways. They also have altered superoxide levels in their neurons, as a result of their behaviors.

Lack of UVB light or the inability to use a proper UVB light signal = Pseudohypoxia = low O2 = Low NAD+/NADH ratio = NAD+ drops = NAD+ responds to UV light by increasing ETC speeds to draw paramagnetic oxygen to the mitochondria as a terminal electron receptor. People with MS come with different symptomotology. Why? They can be missing AM UV IR light, they can high environmental O2 or low O2, or the can be blue light toxic (430-490nm) at night. All combinations are also possible. That means many variations of the disease should be expected. No can explain it as I can. In people with excessive post sunset blue light exposure = elevated ubiquitin rates = low levels of electrons = electron density in tissues is a function of the DHA concentrations = low EZ size in cell water = dehydration = higher positive charges (protons) in proteins making them less hydrophilic = low intracellular pH = low redox potential = cell and mitochondrial swelling (cyto c release) = lowered magnetic and electric fields in mitochondria = low ATP levels = a lot of carbs and protein electrons on ECT = altered serotonin and dopamine levels in the frontal lobes = NT release tied to calcium efflux = calcium controls voltage gated channels, NMDA, and glutamate excitotoxicity= low DC electric current = low tissue DHA in the CNS and PNS = poor neurologic signal transmission = altered perceptions of reality and depression/anxiety = MS. That is how it really happens.

What lowers molecular vibrations in living systems like us? UVB light. How? It increases Vitamin D3 which affects calcium and PTH status to stabilize or destabilize cell membranes. When cell membranes are destabilized water flows through aquaporin 4 gas in the CNS are altered. This alters optical signaling between glial cells and neurons and leads to white matter plaques on MRI's that stop proper neuronal signal from going from the neocortex to the target organ. That is MS in a nutshell. Why? What does Vitamin D3 do fundamentally ? it is a calcium channel blocker on our surfaces or our eye,skin, and gut and lung. What did I tell you calcium does in eukaryotic cell membranes when I spoke about their antenna function of the Cell Membrane in Ubi 14? Calcium is the concrete of the lipid bilayer in all eukaryotic cell membranes. That is true in glial cells and neurons in the CNS and PNS. I wrote an entire blog in the Ubi 14 series about that antenna function. Now think about what impact that has when UVB light hits your surfaces...........it lowers molecular vibrations of the atoms there when sunlight hits it. What if you live in the UK. It means you have a lower threshold to handle electromagnetic non native energies. This is why MS is explosive away from the equator. It is not a food story. It is a story of light and QED physics. WiFi and microwaves do the opposite. They increase vibrations in the atoms of your skin and that small vibration does not allow you to make Vitamin D3 as I laid out in the quantum Vitamin D blog. https://www.jackkruse.com/quantum-biology-7-vitamin-d/. The more microwaves and mobile technology you use or allow in your life, the less Vitamin D3 you can make on your skin, retina, gut, and lung to quiet the atoms in your cell membrane to make the energy or decipher environmental signals from the Schumann resonance or from the sun. This is why people get MS. This is how life organizes. Eating veggies won't solve it.........it will help. MS is a disease of altered light not food. Food will never cure this kind of disease. It will help by improving AM UV light collection and improving UV light in the gut but not in the eye clock or on the skin until you get rid of nnEMF and make an environmental overhaul That is the KRUSE PROTOCOL. A full reversal has the expectation of a complete environmental bio-hack. http://www.sciencedaily.com/rele.../2014/01/140116084838.htm
  5. Huge!!...many thanks Jack.

Just to clarify, when you are taking in UVB is it ok if you are in an area that has greatly reduced nnEMF (ie phone reception only) but you can then go back into a nnEMF situation after you have got your daily I.U's of Vit D (I gotta work) and this will not effect your production of this Vit D?

Just as a side point to this I live on a tropical island and 'beach clubs' are very popular and its amazing to see rows of people slathering sunscreen on getting blasted by nnEMF ie WiFi so that they can be entrained on their ipad/cellphone (to note with their sunglasses on).

This adds a whole another dimesnion why to avoid such places....outside of the cheesy tacky dives they are.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All opsins are linked to retinol which is vitamin A. When artificial blue light is prominent the retinol disassociates from the opsin and the opsin and DHA complex is no longer functional. This lowers Vitamin recycling, DHA recycling, and proton recycling in the TCA/urea cycle via Kreb's bicycle. This is what causes the breakdown in the circadian mechanism. As Vitamin A cycle becomes extinguished by the chronicity of the blue light, its thermodynamic coupler, Vitamin sulfated D3 also drops in kind. This mimics the example I have often given about the relationship between predator and prey. Whatever is done to one side eventually occurs to the other side.