1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

vitamin c shower filter?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Billybats, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey all,

I obviously can't get a filter to filter out fluoride but need a filter for chloride etc.. would the vitamin c filter work okay. Also I read borax neutralizes fluoride, yes or no, if so I wanted to add it to a bath. If it does why cant they make a filter with it for the shower or house. Why don't the just stop adding it to every dam thing.

Thank you

Alison N likes this.
  2. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Have you tried the vitamin C/borax to your water... have you noticed anything different? I'm interested in trying this but there's not a ton of information it.. :)

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I did try borax to bath. It made me feel not right for me personally. Just try it and see. It could be different for you.

4. Alison N

Alison N Gold

How much did you use?

5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

About a cup. I also added baking soda and magnesium oil.

6. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Hmm, okay I'll give it a try. Thank you!

7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I never bought the filter.