1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vision improvements

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by nonchalant, Aug 20, 2012.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yes! I posted somewhere the large improvement in both eyes as of last November. It really startled my long-time optometrist. Since then I believe there has been even more improvement. The glasses I'm wearing in my pic here feel even more uncomfortable. Like wearing binoculars, kinda. :) I still wear them to drive, because my comfy glasses (former computer glasses) are yellow tinted. But otherwise I don't wear glasses usually, since I don't work. Besides vision discomfort, the metal frames bother my skin now, I think because of nn-emf.

Here is that other post:
    http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/biohacking-eyesight.11430/page-2#post-138459

One thing else, Danny, several months ago I noticed a sudden ability to focus sharply on the ground while walking, though I am nearsighted. I had just walked barefoot past a place where sand burs tend to grow (though I pull them out of the ground whenever I find one - ouch!) But the enhanced vision soon went away, when not needed. But the next time I walked there, I was able to focus well while I approached the spot. Nice to be able to spot those buggers ahead of time. After the stickers went away, I lost that ability to focus well at that distance. I still can't focus at that distance, darn it. Guess I'll have to look forward to sand bur season!

Danny and Peertje80 like this.
  2. Danny

Danny New Member

What was the change in your eye measurements? I'm starting to go w/o my glasses whenever I can outside. My vision is 20/200 (-4.00) in both eyes so it's hard to go w/o glasses when I really need to see things for work.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

more DHA and less nnEMF can reverse time and illness

Sun-sybarite likes this.
  4. Danny

Danny New Member

I appreciate everyone's input. However I am amazed that someone w/ your schedule finds the time to reply to so many of my comments and to be so encouraging. Thank you Jack and everyone. Btw, the place to where we are considering a move has a relatively minimal amount of emf coming from cell, radio towers, radar, etc.

caroline likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Im sitting on my porch in the sun eating oysters...........so I can do this

Sun-sybarite, seanb4 and NeilBB like this.
  6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

My eyes were -3.50 (R) & -4.25 (L) for a long time. I have old prescriptions going back many years with approximately the same corrections. Last year the corrections were -3.25 (R) & -3.50 (L). It took me a while to stop using my glasses. I started taking them off while eating, because I seemed to enjoy my food more without them, and it gradually became an expanding habit.

When I was still working, I started wearing my yellow, computer glasses, which have corrections of 2.50 and 3.25. At first all the posters on the wall and such were slightly blurry, but after a while I noticed that the posters were coming into focus as I walked by. Perhaps if we are eating plenty of DHA, and the body sees a need to improve eyesight, the eyes will improve. So wearing glasses with perfect correction would be counterproductive.

7. nicld

nicld Gold

I only wear my glasses for driving too and that is even not all the time and I am nearsighted as well. :D:D:D:D:D

nonchalant likes this.
  8. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Never needed glasses. But I also eat lots of seafood, get lots of sun, wear blue blockers at night, don't allow flash photos of me, get sun on my eyes. I also open my eyes up when I do ice face dunks on a daily bases. I open them up and look around. Feels good on the ole eye balls.
    (*^_^*)

9. Danny

Danny New Member

Danco at what temp do you do face dunks? I tried opening my eyes under water for face dunks but this was very uncomfortable. I can deal with the discomfort, but I didn't want to push it for fear of doing damage.

Danco3636 likes this.
  10. Jason Lutan

Jason Lutan New Member

I was born with cataracts and have had glasses since I was 15 months old...I have researched Wes Price's info and now into yours..Hope it helps :)))

11. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

It's a cooler filled with ice and water.... 40 or so degrees F I would say..... some time warmer if the ice ice been melted down.... My eyes open feel fine. I open my eyes, look around do circles and blink normally.... If it gets to a point of hurting I would say close them up.... build up to it.
    I also soak my hands in it sometimes before doing a more whole body CT.... Seems to rev me up.

Danny likes this.
  12. Danny

Danny New Member

Ok, I tried the eyes again and it wasn't bad at all. I do the water temp around 50F

13. Danny

Danny New Member

Jason, do everything you can to mitigate artificial blue light exposure

14. Jason Lutan

Jason Lutan New Member

Jack mentioned cataracts had to do with EMF..But if I was born with them, how could that be? Weston price mentioned something relating to a CA deficiency? just trying to figure it out.

Danny likes this.
  15. Danny

Danny New Member

Am I understanding this right?… Everyone has cataracts, but they signify a problem when they become cloudy

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Congenital cataracts do not equate to photo-oxidative cataracts.

Danny likes this.
  17. WereBear

WereBear New Member

I got age-related presbyopia in my late forties, after never wearing glasses. Last year, upon starting the protocols, I dropped from 1.25 back down to 1.0. Still need them for close stuff. But I'm pleased with the lack of progress, in this case!