1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vision effects

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by nonchalant, Dec 27, 2014.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Early this morning, soon after awakening, I noticed a vision sensation. I was still in bed, with my eyes closed, and I noticed a ring of light around my peripheral vision that got smaller and moved toward the center of my vision and vanished. Then it was replaced by another circle, and so forth. Like the reverse of most of the standing wave videos I've seen. The ring was white to light grey light on a dark grey background. It looked like a smoke ring, because its shape changed slightly as it moved toward the center. Sometimes the light was fairly bright. Each ring lasted about 5 seconds. This continued for about 5 minutes, I suppose. It was fascinating.

But for the last minute or two, the rings gradually lost their coherence. Instead of decreasing steadily in size until it vanished, some parts would lag, distorting the circle, but it would all come together at the last instant. Finally, though, I just got blobs of light with some movement, but no organization. The light was still bright, but wacky. More like a lava lamp than a standing wave. Then the show was over.

Thinking back, I realized that a little before this neat stuff, I had opened my eyes briefly to see if the sun was up or not. I guessed that sunrise was 30-45 minutes away, so I closed my eyes again. That's it. The whole show resulted from a couple seconds of low light.

I have seen this before, but I didn't recognize the potential so I disregarded it, or opened my eyes and spoiled the effect.

This sensation could be similar to the fluttering I saw before, just in slow motion.
    http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/kruses-theorum.11382/page-3
    The fluttering came from longer exposure to brighter light.

So were these waves from the retina headed towards the optic nerve? Visual Purple and all that?

sunkissed likes this.
  2. Martin

Martin Gold

Fascinating. I've gotten "ceiling fans" spinning in my peripheral vision in the morning. Rotating and squished up into a corner of my vision. Color was smokey. Lasted a few minutes, if that.

NSH

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Interesting, Martin. Sounds like a vortex. Actually it sounds like the fluttering I see occasionally. But I've had my eyes open, so I wouldn't have seen the smoke, just whatever is in front of me, with a visual effect to it.
    I think the most important variable, for me, is that it is morning. Everything is closer together then. But wait, that's when cortisol is running rampant... Maybe my vision is freshly repaired then?

One thing I forgot to mention, I had my closed eyes pointed towards the dim light yesterday morning. That may have helped me see it.

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Sally I experience these when I'm going to sleep.... and they run counter clockwise when it happens....

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I've also noticed a change in my vision.....

the lasik I had in my right eye is reversing..... need glasses now to see clearly. My over all vision is 20/20 still as my left eye is 20/15 and compensating for my right and I have a hard time focusing going from reading to distance with my right eye....

Also discovered in my eye exam that a retinal tear that I had when I left the AF (and still had over 4yrs ago) has healed.... Blew my eye doc's mind... she's going back through all my records and plans on checking me in year to confirm that the retinal tear is healed. She asked me what I was doing.... told her cold and oysters and minding light and circadian cycles.... she was blown away!!!

sunkissed and nicld like this.
  6. Martin

Martin Gold

DHA, baby!

Shijin13 likes this.
  7. I think my eyesight has improved over the last 2-3 years. DHA!!

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

You mean she just didn't immediately dismiss what you said and assumed it was some error on the part of the AF?

9. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

You're on a largely undiscovered path that we are creating. Some say god some say electron some say creator. Here's what I mean.
    You're coherently talking to the universe and she wants to show you the secrets if you're ready to listen(2 ears one mouth).
    There is more than magnetism and light, they are vital and crucial for the cell. But what powers your cell is what fuels your beliefs. I'm realigning my purpose with the universe, god, the electron, with the ears to listen. Moses saw a tree on fire and saw god, we are all illuminating our Christmas trees on this website. Time to burn brighter so I can dance with the universe. (Coherence).

nonchalant and Shijin13 like this.
  10. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

No!!! She pulled my records and looked at my history - and saw from the head doc who did my lasik that I indeed had a retinal tear in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004. 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010! in 2010 they told me since my vision was stable to come back when my vision changed... this fall I noticed difficulties with my focusing. so in Dec 20014 I made the apt... then went in.

the crazy keeps coming.... part of me wants to know why my body picked the retinal tear instead of loosing weight! I mean come on body - prioritize!!! but if I stop to think about it - it makes sense. Fix the tissues that have the Highest DHA concentrations and mitochondria first! fixing the retinal tear - supports the SCN.... more ways to capture the correct light signals and EMF signals.....

11. Jude

Jude Gold

Have a similar story...this time last yr developed a detached vitreous humor in left eye with significent bleeding ..left with large dark floaters occluding vision.
    11mths later my dr can't believe the difference in my floaters ..have reduced in size and colour..vision has improved so much thank goodness....he even commented that my long standing corneal scar has almost disappeared ..really had to go look for it.....
    He said he supposed I was still following JK!
    Daily tinned sardines and salmon does the trick as well!:D

Butters, sunkissed, caroline and 2 others like this.
  12. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

This past summer I noticed some interesting vision effects with reflective materials.

The first time it happened, I was walking toward a stop sign. I don't think there was anything special about this stop sign - I've walked past it many times before and since. But that afternoon it looked huge and glowing. I could see the pattern of reflective coating that made up the red part of the sign. I had never really thought about why you can see stop signs at night with your headlights until that moment! LOL I walked right up to it and stared. It was afternoon and the sun was behind me, shining toward the sign.

After that, I noticed many times when I was out walking around that the white paint used for the pedestrian crossing lanes at intersections is reflective. I had never noticed before, but now I often found it glowing brightly.

13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I've been playing card games with the family over Christmas and DD downloaded an app for me to learn the rules of a new game. On Saturday evening as an experiment I played using the app on the ipad late into the evening, switching off just before I went to bed. Got into bed, room very dark and closed my eyes..... For several minutes I could see circles of playing cards going round and round ..... :eek: Really showed me the effect of technology on vision :confused: Last night was computer technology off as soon as it got dark and blue blockers on. Remembered my dreams this morning :)

14. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Had that ^^^^^ too a long time ago after spending a nightshift playing on a flight simulator.

15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh Jude, I'm so glad to hear this! You mentioned that condition to me previously. Glad it is resolving. Isn't DHA great!

Jude likes this.
  16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Cinnamon, have you also noticed that colors, like Autumn leaves, are more vivid? I spent quite a bit of time this year examining a tomato worm in the sunshine. I never realized how astonishingly vivid they are, almost reflective themselves!

17. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Yes! I'm like a wide-eyed child sometimes, looking with wonder at things that others dismiss! LOL

Also, artificial lighting seems so dreary, pale, thin and weirdly blue somehow? Oh, and I never noticed before that incandescent bulbs flicker. I always found that with fluorescent ones, but only recently with incandescent.

Shijin13 likes this.
  18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Incandescent bulbs flicker? Like because of alternating current -- Hertz and all that? Wow.

19. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I had the peripheral vision fluttering this morning after looking at the sky for about 3 minutes just before dawn. Once I came back inside.
    It did look like ceiling fan flutter, but in all "corners" of my vision. I closed my eyes and watched (they lasted only a minute or so) but I didn't detect any spin. [If I turned toward the light with my eyes closed, they disappeared, only to reappear when I turned back towards the dark room.] No rotation on their own axis, or about the center of my vision. Maybe my retinas need more flexibility? I still have some live oysters in the fridge, time to get crackin'!

Martin likes this.
  20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

A couple mornings ago I got another light show behind my eyelids. But this time the peripheral light ring got 'stuck' at the 10 o'clock position. The rest of the light band would contract towards the center of vision, but not that part. Then I noticed a clockwise sweep of light, like from a weather radar screen, that seemed to solve the problem. Over and over it happened, the same way each time. I was happy to see the rotation, which was a first for me.

But since I had read Tensegrity 13, I just had to try something. I quickly moved my closed eyes back and forth once. Then I watched for more smoke rings. But they would not reappear. :( The movement had killed the show. I didn't even see any lava-lamp type effects.