1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Viral loads

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by cantweight, Feb 2, 2015.

1. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I have a hard time understanding how to keep a viral load in check. Redox seems an obvious answer but there have to be specifics to this particular shit storm I am just not understanding.

About 5 years ago my kids/family were sick from September through March...non stop bouts of strep, ear infections, colds etc. Constant antibiotics and nebulizer treatments.

In recent years we are almost never ill, I cant remember the last time anyone has taken an antibiotic. However, we seem to constantly fight these feelings of general malaise. Low energy is a chronic issue. Often fevers will appear as well either as nagging low grade or fast and furious higher temps.

We have tested positive for HHV6, CMV, EBV....and other random crap.

What am I missing in the battle to defeat these gnarly things? Is it simply a redox balance game to see who is control? If so, any tips for keeping things in our favor or fighting back when its not? Im just done with this and would like to move the hell on...

wildperoxin and Jude like this.
  2. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Heheh, I was just reading a little bit about this topic yesterday ;), so I have thoughts brewing. But I think I'll have to leave it for later in my day to fully explain a bunch of mechanisms that lead me to think what I currently think.

Winning the "Redox Battle" is right, but that battle includes both the ability to modulate charge on the cell membranes to become either stronger or weaker in response to stimulus. Jack basically gave me a reply to a question on viral entry mechanics to say that high charge on the outer cell membrane can be a way to allow for viral entry --http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/is-it-the-vaccine-or-is-it-something-ancient.11972/#post-144945 . It's gonna get complicated in that regard :confused:

What I do know is that the key here is light emission. This study linked to by @CindyB contains basically all the details, and I intend to do a proper breakdown in the coming days -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...dy-for-you-comments.12507/page-10#post-153032

The short answer though, is that monochromatic near infrared light in the 1020nm to 1190nm "de-activates" certain viruses. The viruses are then likely cleaned up through autophagic processes, which would more easily detect and target these viruses (due to different biophoton emissions when they are "de-activated").

I think that a well functioning set of mitochondria would be able to uncouple respiration as needed (requires higher delta-psi), and emit the necessary monochromatic IR light to cause this "viral deactivation".

Introduction of that IR light directly via something like IR lasers will have the same effect. Using un-coherent light will not work as well, but I suspect that it will still have a positive effect.

So what I currently think is the best treatment is to introduce as much of this near IR band of heat to the cells as possible, either as direct treatment using a laser, or by enhancing cellular uncoupling as much as possible.

If I were to come down with a virus:
    • CT with fournier effect. (Contrast Showers are my personal go-to). Both the hot and cold stimulate uncoupling.
    • 2mg Nicotine + high dose Bitter Melon, both of which are known uncouplers
    Any other herbal additions may also be helpful, depending on in which tissues the virus is located

Hopefully I'll get to more stuff later o_O

3. nicotine gum??

4. so stomach flu

high fat electron dense epipaleo diet, cold RO water
    fournier effect CT
    bittermelon or nicotine...

hmm nice ideas

5. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Yeah, that's my preferred method for getting a quick dose directly into the blood. I chew vigorously (as opposed to the package instructions ;)), and that seems to get the effects more quickly.

Only precaution is to not get a gum with phenylalanine. I just use the nicorette 2mg pieces.

And go get a red-laser helmet as well :p

Bitter Melon can also apparent give some people hypoglycemia-like symptoms. I'm personally experienced some headiness when trying to dose bitter melon via naturally brewed soup/tea (buy bitter melon, boil it down in concentrate stock), but when I checked my blood glucose levels, it was normal enough (slightly less than 5mmol/L or 90mg/dL).

I don't get that reaction with crushed up supplemental bitter melon extract pills. Example, right now I'd crush up 4 of these pills -- http://www.iherb.com/Himalaya-Herbal-Healthcare-Bitter-Melon-60-Caplets/3690

From an traditional Chinese perspective, I've always been told while growing up that Bitter Melon (we call it Bitter Gourd) was supposed to ward away the flu. I'll eat it any time though :p ....

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  6. cantweight

cantweight Gold

@yewwei.tan
    Thank you so much for the input it is appreciated.

Bitter melon and nicotine make sense. Safe to assume they are ok for children? They are older 9, 12, 14 and all near or over 100lbs.

My knowledge of light is very limited. Right now I have the ct tank set up with an infrared light over it. It is a giant 250 watt clear heat lamp that one would use for a chicken coop....having bought an older home with a farm it was one of the things we found in the basement. We also have the very 70's red heat lamps in our bathrooms. Aaaaand we have 2 large grow light units for plants "full spectrum" tube lights. Are any of those what you are talking about???? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

They are also on high fat low carb dha rich diet...

Very safe assumption we are dealing with mitochondrially defunct humans but they have come a long long way from where they were.....arthritis, migraines, motor and vocal tics.....GONE :D

SeaHorse likes this.
  7. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Bitter Melon I would say is probably OK for kids. Well, at least I know that us Chinese feed the whole fruit to kids ;). The extract I linked above is presumably just dried, powdered, and compressed bitter melon fruit and stems, so it should be decently close to the real thing. Dosing will probably have to be adjusted accordingly, but I think this is a pretty natural remedy with not many side effects.

Obviously, test on yourself before attempting with kids.

----

The nicotine I will advise against dosing to children if possible.

You will see very significant effects with 1mg of nicotine in adults. I think the uncoupling effects of nicotine will continue to be prevalent in any human, and nicotine works through specific receptors on adipose tissue.

The issue that I have with making recommendations to children is the addictive potential of nicotine. With adults, I can safely recommend up to 4mg of nicotine a day for up to 14 days without any addictive properties. Taking a break for 7 days after that will negate any addictive potential. I have no clue where the addiction threshold stands with kids.

Some adults even report feelings of dizziness with high dose nicotine. Personally, 2mg doesn't really give me any issues, but a 4mg dose gets me pretty high :D.

Some random notes regarding nicotine on John Kiefer's nicotine book -- http://tanyewwei.com/notes/kiefer-nicotine (there is a bias towards athletic performance in this book)

One thing that I will note in there is that nicotine can cause a transient triglyceride dump. This is fine so long as your body is great at using free-fatty acids. I wouldn't eat carbs together with nicotine though.

----

I think the heat lamps are great so long as you can ensure that the nn-EMF risk is mitigated.

cantweight likes this.