1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Viral load and the environment.......

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Do you get why a simple virus can become more contagious and deadly to those with poor immune systems?

Some you are asking me about food over the EMF footprint of your zip code?

That is not survival of the wisest.......food gurus want to talk food all day long when light controls so much more.

Example:
    Today’s PSA. Why do flowers bloom earlier when viral pandemics occur? Flowers planted all over the Farm this week. I know their bloom patterns. Already this AM the Lilly bloomed very early. I expect them all to bloom earlier than normal because today we lack sunspots and this links to altered magnetic effects which in turn alter how radio waves can operate. This variation in magnetic flux is why virus blooms earlier in the season too. These are quantum biologic effects on display. Go deeper: Did you know sunspots also alter radio signals? Did you know planetary alignment also alters RF signals from the planets and it is measurable? What happens if humans in a city, like NYC, all of a sudden turn on RF signals in a city? Would you think that makes an inconsequential virus more contagious and deadly for people with altering NK cells in their immune system? If you use PEMF devices you better understand this linkage well and your new viral risk. https://pic.twitter.com/54ZE87VyId

2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I beg to differ: this is no inconsequential virus. It is too early to tell what this SARS-CoV-2 virus is really capable of, given its own unpredictable nature superimposed on cosmic energy changes arriving now, plus all the man-made environmental factors egging it on.

The more you learn about its possible origins the more it appears to have come out of a lab and not from natural selection.

Jude and JanSz like this.
  3. Penny

Penny New Member

Yes - I am confused - is this virus so *virulent* because our immune systems have been compromised or has it been altered by the insane radiation surrounding it and after re reading the first 5 brain gut blogs, I was wondering how a virus becomes part of one's DNA vs. being virulent? Endless wonder in my head... :)

Are there any books that explain this in a quantum manner?

Oh wait - it's the magnetism that the virus is exposed to and the sun isn't as "shiny" now, so there is less magnetism so more viruses or more viral viruses -

J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 1997;16(2-3):205-7.
    Exposure to a 50 Hz electromagnetic field induces activation of the Epstein-Barr virus genome in latently infected human lymphoid cells.
    Grimaldi S1, Pasquali E, Barbatano L, Lisi A, Santoro N, Serafino A, Pozzi D.
    Author information
    Abstract

The EBV genome in latently infected lymphoid cells offers an opportunity to follow effects on the transcriptional and translational product clearly distinguishable from those of the host cell genome. Exposure of Akata cells, a human lymphoid cell line latently infected by the EBV genome, to a 50 Hz EMF resulted in an increased number of cells expressing the virus early antigens. This finding provides additional evidence that DNA can be modulated by a magnetic field.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  4. Penny

Penny New Member

5. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

It is known that exposure to nnEMF, especially RF/MW radiation not only compromises immune systems of human hosts, but also stirs up pathogenic microbes and can make them more virulent.

A perfect storm now together with IoT being unleashed on an unwitting populations?

Alex97232 likes this.