1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

VieLight

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Michael Polito, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Michael Polito

Michael Polito New Member

Has anyone used this Vielight. I wondering how this would work with people with Alzheimer.

http://vielight.com/product/vielight-633/

I also have a problem sleeping. Resetting my eye clock has helped, along with using amber lights or glasse in the evening, wondering if the Vielight can help further. Anyone ? Thank you!

2. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I'd like to know more about uses of vielight too and the human charger. I just listened to a podcast and jack implied they were the same but the vielight is red and the human charger is blue light in the ear so I'm guessing red at night and blue in the morning? I was surprised by the blue light version because I'd worry about its frequency not being the same as the sun. But Jack seemed to okay it on recent podcast posted in silver klub

Toby King likes this.