1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

VIELIGHT 810nm ( photobiomudulation )

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by lakers, Sep 28, 2016.

1. lakers

lakers New Member

I will be getting a quantlet, but they are still on backorder

In the meantime i want to try some IR light therapy with vielight intranasal. I am quite fascinated with photobiomodulation

Any one using vielight 810nm frequently ? I understand the 810 is the most optimal frequency compared to the other 2 sold by them. ( intranasal )

Does Jack approve this? I know he's mentioned very quickly on a pod cast here and there that he has them and has used them and recommends them at night, but has not given much information, if any on them.... at least not on public forums / pod casts. Perhaps he has on the premium memberships.

Thanks...

2. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I use it once or twice a day and have noticable improvement with it. But you could make a similar device for FAR cheaper if you have the time. Would be interested in knowing if it will be useless after quantlet though.

3. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I find it gives a subtle energy boost...I keep mine in the car and look like a weirdo driving around with it hanging out of my nose...

4. DLO

DLO StarFish

I'm thinking about getting the neuro , if your gonna stick something up your nose you may as well wear your a funky helmet to go with it.

5. lakers

lakers New Member

I don't think intranasal penetrates the brain, but modulates the blood. I heard this from Dr Hamblin, he mentioned there is no actual proof that red light therapy actually hits the brain ( at least commercial products I am assuming ), but I have read 810 nm is the best absorbed

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    seanb4 likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I disagree with Hamblin on this.

7. DLO

DLO StarFish

Jack do you have any opinion on the vielight neuro which also operates on the 810nm spectrum?Aside from it makes u look like a real goof :)

8. George T

George T New Member

I am selling a good condition, barely used Vielight 810 nm intranasal device. DM me for more info if you are interested. Discount from Vielight website/buying new!

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^DLO buy it and hack it and report back