1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

video explaining complex natural phenomena

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by htw, Nov 11, 2016.

1. htw

htw New Member

If you have some nice VIDEO for learning copy and paste here your link.

Is This What Quantum Mechanics Looks Like?

Human Centric Lighting (HCL) – long version
  2. htw

htw New Member

The Power of Light

A new NASA study on the International Space Station is investigating how different light spectra can be used to effect astronauts' sleep, or lack of sleep.
    JanSz likes this.
  3. htw

htw New Member

Scompy and JanSz like this.
  4. htw

htw New Member

IR and MITOCHONDRIA

5. htw

htw New Member

6. htw

htw New Member

How Small Is An Atom?

7. htw

htw New Member

8. htw

htw New Member

The 2017 Nobel Prizes: Biological Clocks and Microscopy

shiran likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What does the coming age of quantum biology invoke in a mitochondriac? The potential for life surrounds us, but the sensor inside of us gives us the reality we observe. What quantum mechanics brought mankind is a view of the universe as dynamic, wild, and undetermined. Everything is random and nothing is pre determined. The forces act and things adapt. To me, this strikes at the heart of what we are. Sentient beings connected to ancient bacteria that is the biologic microchip sensor for those forces surrounding us that sculpt our genetic codes using protons. When we remember who we are then the game changes in our journey. https://medium.com/the-mission/how-quantum-physics-freed-my-identity-16a96e6f4a7c
    Brent Patrick likes this.
  10. htw

htw New Member

11. htw

htw New Member

This thread should be moved to the section: Beginners Area .. ?
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

htw you need a human pic avatar up.
  13. htw

htw New Member

:eek:

now I see that you write to me :oops:
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need this pic up in the next few hours if not then the next step is final.
  15. htw

htw New Member

I understand I will fix my awatar no problem, but i do not know why you are unpleasant ?
  16. htw

htw New Member