1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vibration plate/platform

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by cantweight, Feb 12, 2015.

1. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I am considering buying a vibration plate/platform thing, I keep reading great reviews on them but am having a very hard time finding information on what they do, how they do it, what they are meant for, pros, cons, etc.

Jack has said he likes them for balance, osteopenia, and stroke recovery....

Anybody have some insight on these things?

2. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Thinking out loud:

We are vibrations, so, my first thought would be that these types of devices would cause some sort of syncing at a system-wide/fleshpod level.

Pros: see above; likely this would be a more rapid method of syncing cells vs. just standing/balancing/whathaveyou on the ground in the middle of a field... depending to the frequency they run at of course.

Cons: they plug in; aren't the Earth. N=1 factors would be quite relevant to their practicality/functionality.