1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vestibular, Visual System, and/or Cerebellum related issue hacks? Plus NMDA Q's

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by bio-fractal-soul-self, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Hi all, long time no (meaningful) post :/

Wanted to inquire here about what is in the title of the thread. I wrote about these things in my journal, and suspect that these are a few of the root causes of my major neuro-sensory issues. I think these neuro-sensory issues are what then causes my supposed "psychological/psychiatric" deficits, such as anxiety.

I think that on a macroscopic level (tissue level - cerebellum, vestibular apparatus, etc) the problems then cause problems that are on a smaller scale, yet physiologically meaningful. For instance, these issues may be causing my Default Mode Network and/or Salience Network to function at a far less than optimal level.

Is anyone aware of any hacks, whether pharmacological, supplement based, dietary, physical/neurological (neurological pursuit drills and the like), that are cheap, which I can try for these issues?

I'm contemplating seeing some practitioners from a clinic which offers Interactive Metronome training, in addition to a more modern, updated form of Interactive Listening Therapy, but those are both moderately costly and time consuming. I definitely will pursue these paths, but I need something I can use now, even if it offers only acute relief.

Now, for the NMDA questions.

I also suspect that many of my issues are related to NMDA hypofunctioning and/or low acetylcholine. To make a long story short, I was once exposed to chemicals which simultaneously inhibit NMDA 'receptors' and diminish acetylcholine levels. Directly afterwards I started experiencing anxiety and brain fog, lack of new memory formation, etc. All things I never had problems with, and now have been experiencing for 4+ years.

Nicotine has choline relations -> nicotinic acetylcholine 'receptor' upregulation. Does it also increase choline in the neurotransmitter sense? ALCAR theoretically aids in both NMDA and choline related problems, but I am definitely hypothyroid, and I don't want ALCAR to mess with that further. Pregnenolone also causes NMDA 'receptor' upregulation and the like, but again, alters a variety of other hormones.

Any ideas on how to directly affect these processes in a safe manner?

Thanks for ANY input!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Combo UV IR light in AM with DHA in RBC's

Cheryl. likes this.
  3. Thanks Dr. Kruse. Appreciate your input.

I'm working on both of those things. It's hard for me to eat lots of seafood due to some family members having extremely bad allergies to them, so bad that the smell of certain seafood can invoke a reaction so strong they need an epi-pen.

Anyhow, I've went from eating basically no seafood to weekly oysters or ceviche. I'm now awaiting raw cod liver oil and raw butter oil to "supplement" and am going to go to my local Asian market to get frozen oysters and consume them at least 3x/week.

I'm assuming by "Combo UV IR light in AM" you mean sunlight? That's kind of difficult in in the suburbs of Chicago where I'm at currently, at least where I live, but I'm trying to wake up earlier in the morning before work and go for a walk, grounded, with minimal clothing on.

Any other way to get some light related benefits in the AM if sunlight isn't very strong on a daily basis in the AM? I was thinking of something like very bright incandescent bulbs ran at a different voltage to increase the red and infrared wavelegnths, and combine that with a white or green light based light therapy device in the AM. Perhaps with intranasal red light.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Correct. AM sunlight . Read CT 7 and then Tensegrity 7 why

Cheryl. likes this.
  5. A local tanning salon has affordable red light therapy, at 630nm, I wonder if that would be effective, especially if on my days off from work and university studies I can go early in the morning and eat some oysters and eggs (DHA, cholesterol, sulfur) prior to it. Not sure if it would be a net positive or net negative when factoring in EMFs.

Cheryl. likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The dissociation curve of hemoglobin shifts to the right when carbon dioxide or hydrogen ion concentration is increased. This facilitates increased oxygen dumping. This mechanism allows for the body to adapt the problem of supplying more oxygen to tissues that need it the most. So what might happen when you add H2 to your inspired air instead of Nitrogen? What happens to it when you are in UV and IR light in the AM?? Might these recent 2015 biohacks that have big implications for certain future environmental conditions that humans are likely to create shortly?

Cheryl. likes this.
  7. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257754/
    "6.1. Inhalation of Hydrogen Gas
    Inhalation of hydrogen gas is a straightforward therapeutic method. Hydrogen gas can be inhaled by delivering hydrogen gas through a ventilator circuit, facemask or nasal cannula. Since inhaled hydrogen gas acts more rapidly, it may be suitable for defense against acute oxidative stress. "

"6.7. Others
    Other reports had the following titles: Hydrogen therapy reduces apoptosis in neonatal hypoxia-ischemia rat model [92]; hydrogen gas reduced acute hyperglycemia-enhanced hemorrhagic transformation in a focal ischemia rat model [93]; hydrogen is neuroprotective and preserves cerebrovascular reactivity in asphyxiated newborn pigs [94]; beneficial effects of hydrogen gas in a rat model of traumatic brain injury via reducing oxidative stress[95]; beneficial effects of hydrogen gas against spinal cord ischemia-reperfusion injury in rabbits [96]; and hydrogen protects vestibular hair cells from free radicals [97]."

"9.2. Hydrogen Bath
    H2 easily penetrates the skin and distributes throughout the body via blood flow. Thus, taking a warm water bath with dissolved H2 is a method of incorporating H2 into the body in daily life, especially in Japan. It takes only 10 minutes to distribute throughout the whole body, as judged by measuring hydrogen gas in expiration (unpublished results)."

"Actually, acarbose, which is an α-glucosidase inhibitor, markedly increased H2 production in volunteers. Thus, we propose that H2 produced by intestinal bacteria acts as a unique antioxidant and prevents cardiovascular events [139].

10.4. Others
    Dietary turmeric induced H2 production from the intestinal bacteria [142], and lactulose was shown to be an indirect antioxidant ameliorating inflammatory bowel disease [143]."

Cheryl. likes this.
  8. So, a question arises -> how do you inhale H2 or bathe in H2? There are machines that put H2 into water via electrolysis, and there are metal of magnesium tablets that dissociate into H2, but it seems as though inhaled or transdermal H2 would be viable routes for certain issues.

I'm saving up money for the Lourde's water machine, but I'd definitely be willing to experiment with transdermal H2 if I knew how.

Also thinking about growing turmeric at home and eating massive quantities of it raw, raw and fermented, and as tea. Have contemplated using lactulose as well, but not yet sure of getting it.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

breath in with 21% O2........it aint hard. You can also dissolve H2 in water and drink.........not hard either.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And when you use it........the color of the environment your in may extend or negate effect. What else............when you use it you can extend or negate the effect with electromagnets..........or with electric fields.

Interesting huh?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

visual hacks and Hydrogen..........you might want to look into bicarbonate and its metabolism. That is another hack I planned. All things I have spoken about at live member events.

Cheryl. and Josh Rosenthal like this.
  12. Yes, I know the dissolving it in water isn't difficult. Just costly if purchasing a machine, unless designing an electrolysis system oneself.

But, how to breath it in? Use the same electrolysis machine yet breath in the gas, as opposed to dissolving it in water? I know an individual that used some scuba gear or something to obtain H2 to inhale...

Based off the above, I'm assuming that sunlight and/or red light therapy would enhance the effects. I need to study up on biologic gases and gas laws to understand these mechanisms further, but it is kind of intuitive in a sense. If we are charging our RBCs they should transport paramagnetic substances more efficiently, such as H2, thus more H2 will be brought to tissues, and it will likely also be handled more efficiently if our tissues are saturated with DHA and Ch-S.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

how do you breath 21% O2 and 78 % nitogen? You wait for CO2 to build up in your hypothalamus and you breath.......not so hard.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

quantum gases are quite interesting

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

they change the bio plasma around our mitochondria with ease to affect the life that is possible

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Superconductivity record bolstered by magnetic data is now proven
    Measurements show that hydrogen sulfide superconducts much closer to room temperature than other materials. Why should you care? H2S is a free radical. This means it has an unpaired electron. This means light can interact with this chemical at edges using the quantum Hall effect........what might this mean with respect to frequencies of light? Did you know that H2S is a signaling molecule in you right now? Hydrogen sulfide is produced in small amounts by some cells of the human body and has a number of biological signaling functions. Only two other such gases are currently known to act as signaling molecules in the human body: nitric oxide and carbon monoxide. Interesting huh? Hausman, Geoffrey M. Cooper, Robert E. (2000). "Signaling Molecules and Their Receptors". In NCBI bookshelf. The cell : a molecular approach (2nd ed.). Washington, D.C.: ASM Press. ISBN 087893300X.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

did you read CT 7 carefully and see what the morning provides us? The key is the skin in the AM is gorged with more RBC mass where the porphyrin ring is.......in the skin arterioles. Porphyrins absorb all freequencies of UV light naturally. They make up the ring of chlorophyll and hemoglobin. The UV light penetrates way more than a text book says........(5 mm) Why? Every put a flashlight on you hand fully and see how light is transparent from a that on you hand? Sunlight during the day penetrates through us. We just dont perceive it but your red cell mass absorbs all the UV we need......this is why all cell release ELF UV bio photons for signaling (Roeland van wijk) . If you have diseases like you you likely have a severe deficit in UV light contained within.........why is testosterone levels important? It increases RBC mass. its not what everyone else thinks.

The bioplasma around a cell matters a great deal.

Cheryl. likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

UV light and DHA are the health see saw................lose one, you need the other even more or vice versa. Both give you what? The DC electric current.......which regenerates all living things..........what does that math equation imply? UV light is the lever of action between the sun and DHA.

Brent Patrick likes this.