1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Very low total cholesterol question

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by MattD1995, Dec 7, 2018.

1. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

My Cholesterol Panel came back. Looks pretty bad.

Total Cholesterol: 119 (100-199)
    HDL: 34 (>39)
    LDL: 70 (0-99)

I’ve been perusing the forums for posts on low cholesterol. I’ve seen Jan advise a few different people with low cholesterol to avoid fish oils and focus on saturated fats to raise cholesterol.

I’m a bit confused... Shouldn’t I be focusing on seafood? Not land-based mammals?

I’m currently eating strict epi-paleo. Lots of oysters and salmon. My work environment is an EMF hell (semiconductor lab). Nothing I can do about it at the moment. I’m wearing blue blockers after dusk, and CT daily + grounding. Lots of iodine as well.

drezy likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

seafood always.

MattD1995 and drezy like this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

Not sure which lab you work in, but honing your software chops could get you away quicker. At least I pulled that trick.

4. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

Got it, thank you.