1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Very likely an nnEMF story

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

2. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Most likely, soldiers get immense amounts of stress from every possible angle. Lights, technology, poor food/water, sleep deprivation, psychological stress, etc., but they're trained to go through hell so they keep going.
    I remember a talk with a general who described the perfect soldier, and he basically described a person with very high redox potential who can tolerate a lot of modern stressors.

ElectricUniverse, prime1 and Scompy like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When I see this I think
    PTSD
    chemical exposure

And I think that PTSD is very often related to pituitary problems.
    I would put some high number on it, say 70%-->pituitary
    many of this people likely have low GH and would benefit from adjustment in that area (first).
    What in the life of a soldier creates this problems is a good question.
    is it all nnEMF + chemicals?

From pov of health impacts, how much of soldier's life is not any different than civil?
    That is, general population is getting sicker.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

PTSD to me is an extreme allergy to nnEMF that ruins and turns off the pituitary on short time scales that does not revert to the norm without help from light or the doctor's Rx and smarts.

brandie likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Ok, it is about pituitary.

There was much less nnEMF in 1940 (WWII),
    many people got messed up, just PTSD was not yet invented.

I am sure the nnEMF is not helping.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The EMF was horrible during War because they had no protection.

Scompy likes this.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

And can you just imagine what the sound alone of all those bombs going off was doing to their cellular vibration?

8. Penny

Penny New Member

Like what they do to astronauts to test/break them...

9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

They are trained to have a higher redox...look at their respiration capacity and their morning sunlight they get while they are crawling on the ground under wires. However, all of the new tech is a huge wrench in their formula I'm thinking they know little about.

10. prime1

prime1 New Member

The #1 cause of non-combat death for military personal is what??? Skin Cancer. The largest and most comprehensive study on Vit D and sunlight was conducted by the US Navy. A study of 4.6 million U.S. Navy personnel found that melanoma occurred most frequently in sailors who worked inside. It was discovered that those with indoor jobs had the highest incidence of melanoma, while those who worked outdoors had the lowest rate. I wonder why Dermotologists haven't read this? LOL

Occupational sunlight exposure and melanoma in the U.S. Navy.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2256710

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    Alex97232, WalterNL and Scompy like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

True. And the military has a history of knowingly exposing their troops to known biological hazards like nuclear fallout, Agent Orange, Gulf War Syndrome, and on and on.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Is that good or bad practice (for the country they have chosen to serve)?

14. ElectricUniverse

Using soldiers as guinea pigs for biological warfare experiments without their informed consent?

Sounds more like an unethical form of control than military service duty. Your country may require you to sacrifice your life in battle to protect it, but not to submit your body to nefarious experiments.

15. They chose or were forced to defend the constitution. They didnt sign up as lab rats. Lets test all this shit on politicians, upper brass and those living large off the military industrial complex.

I think its time we acknowledge that the agendas of all nation states and our own n=1 are polar opposites. Just because we are presently reasonably comfortable where we are, we shouldnt cling to the status quo because of that familiar comfort, especially if that perception of comfort comes from someone elses labor or subjugation.

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  16. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Young people in the military; lab rats for life.

In my era, Viet Nam, all recruits lined up for "lots of shots." Funny that, 30+ years later there's, for example, a Hepatitis 'epidemic' and the VA gets all those surviving veterans to study, and experiment on developing new drug remedies... Hep C never occurred in nature; it's a man-made disease.

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  17. ElectricUniverse

In a sense, the entire population is lab rats for government high jinks. Consider that Lyme disease is now being outed as a government lab experiment that 'escaped into the wild'. Oops.

Sheddie likes this.