1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

very grateful to be a part of this community

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by mamadell, Apr 7, 2015.

1. mamadell

mamadell Gold

greetings
    been lurking in the background for a little over a year now and just upgraded to a Gold membership.
    very excited to really start to dig in and LEARN :)

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome. I would tell you as a new gold member make sure you listen to old webinars..........and Q & A. Tons of great stuff on there.

mamadell likes this.
  3. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Welcome mamdell. I love it when members stop lurking and start posting!

mamadell, caroline and David Limacher like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Welcome mama!

Please start a journal in the journal section and give Dr. K. some context.

How are you doing on the protocols? we love to follow everyone's journey!

5. mamadell

mamadell Gold

thank you !!
    have been listening to the older webinars and will start my journal this week
    I find that the protocols that i have been following over the past 20 years are not necessarily addressing the cause of what i feel is "off" in my body
    so....i continue to surrender and trust ! that i will find the answers i have been searching for
    looking forward to delving deep into the abyss of knowledge and info that is presented here

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Don't forget about Dr. K's podcasts with various and assorted folks. They are a great source of information ...and easier to take on board.

Do you have Dr. K's book? The Epi Paleo RX

7. mamadell

mamadell Gold

yes...have read Dr. K's book several times ...and, have implemented most of his suggestions...except for CT

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

C/T is a game changer!

mamadell and Kristi Lambert like this.