1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vermont talk

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Mike David, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

can someone with a gold membership view the 2018 Vermont talk anywhere?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes it is on their dashboard.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you don't find it contact support.

4. Mike David

Thank you

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I thought we had to buy it? That was the email that I got.

Jenelle likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

very discounted for members. We had to cover expenses and editing. The Public is paying full price.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why the Q&A is not done........34 hours of content that needs a shit ton of editing by Ben. I have to pay him ya know.

8. Mike David

It was AWESOME! BOOM

9. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Can this talk be downloaded or just streamed? Thinking of getting a silver member to access this one, and the patreon blogs as well.

10. Mike David

I emailed tech support and they shot me a link. I’m the not IT guy so I couldn’t answer about download or stream.

11. Joseph Thia

Joseph Thia Aspiring Mitochondriac

I suspect that you will probably need gold membership to receive the link for purchasing the video at discounted rate. I streamed it on my phone.

OptimalSkr likes this.
  12. Great presentation Jack and the power point presentation slides were excellent very clear, thank you to all involved!

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

two days after my talk this came out: This will crimp all the people who think carbohydrates are the singular cause of insulin resistance. Can you imagine when they realize that melanopsin, the human blue light opsin receptor, is in our skin and humans now live indoor 95% of the time? Anyone who tells you metabolic derangement is ALL about food macronutrients is someone you need to question. Folks, you need to be deeply skeptical of people who skim the surface of reality. They are announcing to you they don't dive deep enough to help you as much as they could. You need RaOptics glasses and you need full coverage of your skin at night if you want to avoid diabetes. You also need your eyes and skin to be naked of clothing and sunglasses during the daytime to avoid this problem. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/06/180604172736.htm

Brent Patrick, Jenelle and Mike David like this.
  14. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

how much does it cost with the gold membership?

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Brent Patrick and Mike David like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

After watching consider this dogma:
    Dogma says: Pre-bedtime protein & carbs for sleep? Protein provides tryptophan and BCAAs. Insulin drives BCAAs into muscle = less competition for tryptophan to get into brain.......

Is dogma right?

Does carbs before bed provide better sleep in the real world?

Seems more myth than fact.......

Why?

Tryptophan competes with BCAAs for amino acid transporters. Can it change the competition when it is programmed by sunlight given what you've learned in the Patreon blogs on time crystals?