1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Vermont 2017 video

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Lahelada, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Where you close to Fountain Hills or the airport in AZ John? And you mentioned a lot of indoors work on laptop what do you do. Aso any issues with your eye sight? Tell me more about your mom and granmother. You might want to put this all in a journal instead of here.
  2. JoeT

JoeT Gold

Jack....do you feel like your talks have been able to make any headway with the WAP food gurus....like Masterjohn for instance?
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

JoeT I don't really care what the WAP folks think. I am on a mission for natural truth. I've realized recently that I have to stop catering to the weakest link when I speak. Everyone has asked me to dumb things down for people and it just is a bad idea. I tried it with many old members here and they just became real problems. Every last one. So I've adapted in 2016. Things have really changed for my mindset in 2017. I know this sounds weird but I've decided in 2017 that I am no longer going to focus on those who are the skeptics and the critics and just continue to resonate with those who get the vibe I am teaching. Dave invited me two years in a row to WAP and he was the reason I went. I realized that this year. My mindset in 2016 was radically different for 2017. I went there to speak to my tribe who came and it turned out that the talk caught many of the WAP people by surprise. Masterjohn was very nice to meet and talk with. I think what i said to him stoked some curiosity but he is very steeped in biochemical dogma. I added the Jablonski diagram slide just for him and actually talked about how Zn and Cu really work with water networks because he made some comments in his talk that were very simplistic about how these ions work.......and quite frankly they were wrong.
  4. Stardust

Stardust Silver

I literally started thinking about my kids clothes too when I heard it!
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  5. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

\

Not close to Fountain Hills. It's about 30 mins away. I'm next to Scottsdale & Phoenix in Paradise Valley ("PV"). A bit rural (not really) compared to Phoenix and Scottsdale. In PV there are no street lights in neighborhoods. Only on the main roads. I'm 20 mins from the airport.

Mother has a blood disease called Myelodysplastic Syndrome. She takes Procrit and has for about 10 years. She also has fibromyalgia and has for 25 years+.

Grandmother was in good health. She died at 72 from a heart attack.

My eye sight is fine, but do use readers once in a while when I get tired.

I'm involved in different businesses around real estate.
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017 at 11:08 PM
  6. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma New Member

I've still to read Ott but it's interesting to think that your clothes could have an impact and especially as 80% of boys clothes are blue and girls are pink. Crazy world.
    Brent Patrick likes this.
  7. shiran

shiran Gold

Wow !! What a talk It was amazing Thank you @Jack Kruse
    Your daughter and wife
    AM light
    Eye
    Everything outstanding!!
    So much inspiration
    Waiting for More
    Thank you
    seanb4 and WalterNL like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

SNP's = 23andme.com
    ScottishEmma and shiran like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I hope every member reads the you tube comments..........too.
  10. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

Wow, you weren't kidding

Jack on the mito-hack of his life:
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7qjh4BIGbc&lc=z123wbbzsrf5y3psd22pwlnpwxjowjyll
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL, Jack grew up in the North East (NYC). So did I. Getting stabbed in the front (vs back) is really almost a courtesy! He handled it deftly.
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Read my 4PM Dr. Jack Kruse rehash..........today. And you'll get a preview of July's webinar.
    drezy likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Edgar was key in getting me motivated to do say it.
  14. Stardust

Stardust Silver

Is it possible to get the slides from your talk?
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

Doc, your wife is right over here ( https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/hello-from-sun-diego.19801/#post-219059 ). I'm absorbing all the webinars now and I get it. You're one hell of a sharp tack and out there in the front by far. Still, you better listen to your wife, she's on to something there and I agree with her.

I want you to give her a bear hug for me. We still have open summer plans so I might still bear hug her myself... That and an airboat ride would be awesome.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why there will be fewer and fewer Skype chances...........
    ScottishEmma and drezy like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Live events and live hacks will be key.
    ScottishEmma and drezy like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The take home from my wife in 2016 was simple about my time spent on line............The world is filled with people who, no matter what you do, no matter what you try, will simply not like you. But the world is also filled with those who will love you fiercely. The ones who love you: they are your people.

Don’t waste your finite time and heart trying to convince people who aren’t your people that you have value. They will miss it completely. They won’t buy what you are selling. Don’t try to convince them to walk your path with you because you will only waste your time and your emotional good health. You are not for them and they are not for you. You are not their cup of tea and they are not yours.

Politely wave them along and you move away as well. Seek to share your path with those who recognize and appreciate your gifts, who you are.

Be who you are. You are not everyone’s cup of tea and that is OK, focus on your tribe and forget the critics. You're wasting your life on them.
  19. JoeT

JoeT Gold

Jack, your wife's advice as spot on. After reading that heartfelt post I had these two thoughts:

1. Even the most popular Presidents can barely get above a 65% approval rating. (i.e: FDR, Reagan). They helped end hot wars, cold wars, depressions, stagflations etc.....and STILL a full one third of the country did not like them!

2. I personally (and hopefully most other members) am coming to feel a MUCH greater responsibility to successfully implement LWM and get results, because I know those around me will then sit up and take note on their own. You are only one person and can only do so much....and you've done a TON!
    WalterNL, Linz, ScottishEmma and 2 others like this.
  20. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Totally agree. I found stoic wisdom resonating with me concerning opinion of others. It does not matter, only focus on your own decisions. Not giving others influence over your state of mind is quite enjoyable, but it requires a lot of practice.
    ScottishEmma likes this.