1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vermont 2017 video

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Lahelada, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

2. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

The one we have been waiting for! Thanks, Lah!:thumbsup:

Brent Patrick likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Lah!

4. drezy

drezy New Member

The information is too inconvenient! LOL!

caroline and Lahelada like this.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Very inconvenient..
    I am just looking up German papers fom Fritz Hollwich. Amazing.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    caroline likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

"you have to pay attention to every single thing!"

"Do stuff that scares the shit out of you!"

It is all here ......

I have been saying for 5 years ....Jack has a huge heart - there is absolutely no doubt now.

I listened to this while laying on the grass naked.......

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now........let us extend Vermont : Is low dopamine in the eye the REAL first step of AI? Is this what Terry Wahl's misses? YEP

Dopamine and melatonin creation begin in the eye. Now that my Vermont lecture is up you can see how the central retinal pathways work.

Now let us discuss how the eye is the beginning of AI conditions:
    Dopmaine is created first in the eye in humans and it even affects our immune system.

A study published this month (shown below) examined the effects of dopamine on immunity. The findings revealed that changes to dopamine in the nervous system influences gut inflammation and the immune system. This suggests that manipulating dopamine levels could potentially treat conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune disease, cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, and Crohn’s disease.

Because of the complex relationship between the immune system and the brain, conditions associated with dopamine are difficult to understand when you do not understand how light is slowed down in the eye and why the retina is built backward to take full advantage of slowing light to make things that have mass and structure. Dopamine and melatonin are two things with mass and structure that are created by aromatic amino acids and slowing AM light with IR-A and UV-A light. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982216306753

9. kris90

kris90 New Member

I have a buddy who has Crohn's disease and I observed the following:

1. He smokes a lot of weed
    2. He drinks a lot of coffee
    3. He drinks a lot of booze as long as he is not having a "flare-up"
    4. He eats and sleeps outside of the light cycle

Crohn's is an AI, and I think it's tied to a lack of AM sunlight, in addition to modern toxic lifestyle: living indoors, nnEMF, and blue light. His low quantum yield lifestyle unfortunately has created leptin resistance, so he has low POMC activity, hence why he needs to "supplement" so much to function. It's clear to me just how important it is to activate POMC, as you get the anti-inflammatory effects of ACTH, the natural sunscreen of MSH, in addition to sexual function and appetite control, as well as B-endorphin for the "feel-good" and pain relieving effects. It's the best medicine, and it just requires a functional leptin receptor that is activated by sunlight.

seanb4 and Lahelada like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. Huck

Huck Silver

I think a few years back when I thought I had prostate cancer, I hit on the solution accidentally and never realized what it was.

I was walking 6-10 miles a day. I would go out first thing in the morning and walk at least 2 miles. My route was a 1/4 mile path along the edge of my property, so about 1/2 lap was looking toward the morning sun.

Then I would do the same about noon and another about 6 or 7 pm. I lost a lot of weight which I assumed was from walking and restricting calories. I also felt a sense of well being like I had never felt before.

It didn't last. Maybe it was a balance of light, exercise, and food and I messed up on 1 or more of them. Maybe it was because the season changed from summer to fall.

I have never been able to recreate this experience and maybe it is because I am not walking at the right time to get the right sun exposure. Well, it's still summer, so back to walking on the right schedule.

Jude, caroline, Antonis and 2 others like this.
  13. kris90

kris90 New Member

Jack, love your linkedin blog on sun, shared it recently. Problem is the low dopamine folks are so damn blinded, and still keep believing the bullshit. So many people still counting calories, trying vegan diets, exercising more under blue light, taking supplements, etc.

So crazy to think that the data is out there, but low dopamine literally creates a fog. Industries, media and Government have successfully lowered humans dopamine to the point where we have lost control, and are fear driven that disease like AI, diabetes and cancer are so complex and misunderstood and that they cannot be cured, only treated. And all this info is presented through a blue-lit device. And hence all the obedient idiots...

Sheddie, caroline and Antonis like this.
  14. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

YESSSS! Been waiting for this!

Brent Patrick likes this.
  15. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Awesome talk. I need to rebuild my days much better to get AM sun consistently. I like the idea of Huck's morning walks, in the direction of the rising sun.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  16. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Very good talk. I am interested in the difference in polarized vs non polarized uva light.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here are 3 signs that someone's dopamine is so low that you cannot help them.
    1. They aren't open to feedback. The term "skin in the game" means someone is willing to be corrected and act on that correction. The key word is "willing". Lots of people talk about self-improvement. Yet they're unwilling to listen to feedback, good or bad. It's difficult to help someone improve when they only want to hear what they want to hear. Low dopamine people hear the orchestra of cognitive dissonance in their ears and ignore wisdom. No, actually it's impossible to do things so i just tell them to save their money and by supplements and diet books.
    2. They are in the wrong job. I'm sure New Orleans Saint's quarterback Drew Brees has some exceptional coaches and mentors. Even if I was fortunate enough to be next in line for Drew's job, there's no way these people are going to get me to superstar level. If we're being honest here, I'm not sure if they could even teach me how to play QB. The team would be better off having me serve in a management role. I am quite good at that.
    I'm frequently asked to help people who never should have been placed in the job they're in. Few of them understand how their jobs are killing them. Most of them say they need the money. These people are not aware of the high cost of living with a crushing professional life. I know. I am innovating that change in myself all the time. Being sick is far more expensive than the peace of a steady paycheck at a shit job. However, many "low dopamine" people soar when they are moved into a job that's more suitable for their biology and how they are built by Nature. When they reconnect with nature their skill sets improve and their passion returns and they become interested in curious in things they used to ignore. If you have someone who you think may be in the wrong job, take the money you were going to spend for "helping them" and invest this in retooling their mindset by getting them connected with nature, so they can move into a position that is well suited for them.
    3. You are more invested in their growth than they are. Look, you can't help people who don't want to be helped. This was the hardest lesson for me to learn as a physician and a husband. If you find that you are more invested in helping your tribe grow than they are then it's time to come back down to reality. You cannot keep these people in your life. You've got to declutter.
    Wellness creation with a physician is a partnership in sharing knowledge. To be successful, both parties have to work in concert with one another. Be honest. Is the person you're about to help "all in" or are they merely going through the motions? Do they behave like they have skin in the game? If it's the latter, take the time and money you've allocated to this individual and give it to someone who is super excited to be given an opportunity to become the best version of themselves. You'll love your job and you'll never burn out trying to help mankind. This is your dopamine lesson for today.
    [​IMG]

Kelly A, Sheddie, Danco3636 and 4 others like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Then put my name and polarized light in agoogle box and watch what appears. Why didn't you think about this without the remainder you HAVE THE POWER to search? IS YOUR SKIN IN THE GAME?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The Sun's light doesn't need to be 'out' for the LIGHT to be there for you to use to do hybrid tanning. This is why cloudy days are often great ways to get balance visible light with very little UV in it to precondition the skin. People who just go out duing mid day when UVA and UVB are out, while never geting any IR-A is why the sun gets a bad name for burns. The diurnal production of light is critical context to understand for health. Now the more controversial position I hold on the sun is that sunburns really do not matter. I don't avoid burns any longer because I understand how to use diurnal tanning to my advantage. http://www.tandfonline.com/.../19381980.2016.1267077..

20. kris90

kris90 New Member

Thanks Jack. This really resonates with me. I'm definitely in the wrong career for my own biology. All I want to do is feel like I'm actually serving a purpose in helping others. I want my job to revolve around helping others reconnect with nature, raising my own dopamine levels by raising theirs, and take on clients who are open-minded for an Rx that is foolproof, such that is found in nature.

Problem is I can't deny that I have it good right now in terms of job security, early retirement with a wicked pension, etc. But I suppose life is all about taking risks, and acting upon your dreams and desires, so I'm sure I will think of a way to fulfill my passion to help others. I am in the midst of reading The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, and am learning that chasing your passion and acting upon it allows you to create the life you want, and never having to work another day in your life (because work becomes play).