1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vasper Training Participants

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by jayjha1@gmail.com, Jun 7, 2012.

1. jayjha1@gmail.com

jayjha1@gmail.com New Member

Hi!

I know this thread is very limiting as this technology is currently only available in like one place in the country (I think the Hawaii one is being rebuilt)

Just wanted to see who on here has done this and what you have found. Thought it would interest others as well since this exercise appears to be 'Kruse Approved' (forgive me Doctor Kruse if I'm incorrect)

I am going for my 11th session in a few minutes. Its been hard getting back in the groove as I was on vacation for 2 weeks but so far so good.

Anyone else care to chime in or if anyone has any questions as to my personal experience, fire away!

2. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Since there are none yet anywhere else around, it would be great for you to let us know what you think, so if they open near any of us we can make a more informed decision! Thanks for sharing...

3. jayjha1@gmail.com

jayjha1@gmail.com New Member

Well, after my fattening vacation, I threw down 5 sessions last week and then one this morning

I am finding I am getting stronger for sure - this on pretty low calories and definitely very low carbs

I do mostly bodyweight exercises, so my chinups have gone up as well as my pushups (I do them on a Perfect Pushup with a weighted vest)

I am trying to shed about 20lbs over the next 2 months, so I will be updating this thread whenever I have something to say or if anyone has any questions