1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Varicose Vein pain (especially day 1-2 of cycle)

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by LieselK, Feb 24, 2018.

1. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Ladies, help me remember the details here... with my 3rd pregnancy (after some gut healing, detoxing and diet changes for Hashimoto's) I had a lot of problems with varicose vein pain. Mine aren't raised, they were only visible during pregnancy. It got way better after pregnancy and with weight loss, but the first 1-2 days of my period it always flares up. I'm a month in on the leptin reset and epi-paleo rx and oddly last month just a few days after changing to epi-paleo they weren't that bad, but this cycle it's horrible again. I was hoping the CT immersion I've been doing this past week and today as well would help, but it's not.

So is this just because of increased blood flow during this part of my cycle? Have y'all read anything anywhere about hormones and varicose veins? Has anyone experienced a change in their veins after a time following Jack's protocols? I'm wondering if doing CT more frequently on these days would be helpful? I just read somewhere (forum or blogs) that after following leptin reset women experienced lighter periods and shorter cycles so I'm wondering where this will go.