1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

varicose and spider veins

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by ealachan, May 2, 2012.

1. ealachan

ealachan New Member

Hi all -

I believe I remember Dr. K stating that CT should help with varicose veins over the long term. Anybody have any experience with this? I've got a few varicose veins (minor, not the big rope-like ones) and a whole bunch of patches of spider veins on my legs from years of being unhealthy. Lately, as I'm losing weight and/or my inflammation level is going down, I'm noticing that these veins seem a lot closer to the surface of the skin, brighter in color, and they've started to ache a little bit. I'm HOPING this means that they're starting to heal, and not that I'm about to lose a leg or something...LOL

Anybody have any experiences with CT and varicose veins or spider veins that they'd like to share?

2. MJ*

MJ* New Member

LoL I hope you're not losing your leg :eek:, but I really doubt it...CT is so good for everything else, it stands to reason it will help you with this too!

3. ealachan

ealachan New Member

Yeah, I'm prone to hyperbole for humor's sake. I should make that part of my standard disclaimer on my "About Me" section...;)

4. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

curious, any update on this? my wife has been wondering what to do about spider veins

5. ealachan

ealachan New Member

Not really. I've still got spider veins, but I'm not exactly diligent with the CT lately, either. I've heard that vitamin K cream can help, but I've not tried it.