1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vaccines-->What says you?Toxic ,Necessary Evil?

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Valsun12, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Valsun12

Valsun12 New Member

With all the controversy of vaccines, I wanted to see what data this community might have on the pros and cons of vaccines. My concern is with all the vaccines in the pipeline that are being developed and rolled into production. All of us-->Kids and Adults are the targets! In addition, with some mandatory laws being promoted , there is a scary war on the poison that may be forced into us!

2. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

Not sure which thread it was posted in, but Dr. Jack talked about a delayed (or spread) vaccination schedule as a smart thing to do.

Additionally, from my understanding, the higher a child's redox, the less likely to have a vaccine injury.

Erin Gaiser likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This should stir up the paradigm because it is published and it is PEER reviewed. Their conclusions also fall right into what I have been saying about the vacine issue for years now. We need to take the meme to the scientific method for the first time to make accurate statements: THE VAX ISSUE FOR ME IS SIMPLE: The issue is not the efficacy of vaccines but the vaccine obligation. Why are they mandatory when they have no undergone RCT or double blind testing like any other drug? Why "confuse" two subjects so differently? The only reason I can come up with is profit of Big Pharma and the CDC. We should pursue purpose over profit as clinicians, not the other way around.

http://www.oatext.com/Pilot-compara...nvaccinated-6-to-12-year-old-U-S-children.php

4. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

For my little one I am spreading them out....... almost 9 months now and his doctor says he is behind. I say he is ahead. I also load him up with DHA before and after each one from seafood and small amounts of fermented cod liver oil and extra structured water. I keep him hydrated, grounded and in the sun. He also loves his outdoors and swim time.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

smart way to manage redox.

6. Stardust

Stardust Silver

Can the paradigm of thinking in this video be shifted? This video is bad for my stress level Dr.Kruse. I think it's amazing how they believe that everyone who questions the safety does not understand science like they do. The safety that they have not proven or provided. I'm going to go meditate in the sun now.

7. Valsun12

Valsun12 New Member

This video is proof in the pudding on how the vaccine agenda is a dinosaur that needs to be hit by a meteor! If these experts are so GRAND , why are we so SICK as a nation???With such prestige you would think this panel is the result of years of stealth science and optimal health and that we would be catapulted as number one for health and vitality in the world-->but this is the CONUNDRUM, we are broken in health and vaccine reform is in NEED!

8. shiran

shiran Curious

I spread them and still to this day ( ages 8 and 6 ) they are getting one-tow vaccines per year only in summer time

enyaw likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Something that a mitochondriac considers: Let me give you something to chew on with respect to vaccines: We think we know what all the crap in them does........and we do know a lot. But do we know everything? What is not on the menu when we study them? In my opinion, errors of omission are always the most dangerous half truths. "It became really clear to me that the really critical way that people are deceived by history, is not that lies are told, but that things are omitted. If a lie is told, you can check up on it. If something is omitted, you have no way of knowing it has been omitted." -Howard Zinn.

10. Frederica

Frederica New Member

Amen to that!

11. CatherineRaye

CatherineRaye New Member

We are 100% non-vax, and perfectly happy and comfortable with it. Before I was pregnant with our oldest, a vaccine developer's relative warned me off, so I started researching. He told her never to let anyone she cared about get Gardasil, so she said she didn't even know why she was telling me this because I was too old to get the shot, but repeated his warning to me. That set me off researching.

Our oldest caught whooping cough at about 7 months old. It was scary, but basically we just kept her comfortable and I nursed her non-stop, which I have always nursed them on demand until they choose to wean, anyhow. She was a lot better after about a week, and the residual cough gone within another two weeks. She had also had H1N1 about 4 months before that, and she has never caught another flu since.

We use nosodes, and are perfectly comfortable with that, and have had no problems. People in North America and the UK tend to think they are strange, but in France and Switzerland, they are considered totally normal. You get them from the corner pharmacist, who is trained in pharmaceuticals, herbs, essential oils, and homeopathy. Especially in Switzerland, because pharmacists are so highly trained (and holistically), when one is sick, they usually go to the pharmacist, and only go to a medical doctor if the pharmacist isn't able to assist them first.

My big thing is protecting them from people who are vaxxed and shedding while they are really small.

We have the occasional little bumps in the road, but overall, they are far healthier than most other children. We also do not have wifi or cell phones or a microwave or a (not-so) "smart" meter. We feed them as healthy as possible, but allow them junk once in a while. With the exception of the first year or so of our oldest life, we have only lived in places without fluoride in the water. We homeschool, so they have unlimited outside time to play. All of these are factors, but I feel that vaccines are a big factor in damaging children's developing immune system. Even ignoring all the toxins in the shots, it isn't natural to expose someone to an illness by injection. That is my big ol' vaccine rant.

Regardless, I think the most important thing is for mothers and fathers to exercise their rights to make their own choices for their families.

Lindsay Alfieri likes this.
  12. JasonR

JasonR New Member

13. JasonR

JasonR New Member

when I was in school I got 4 vaccines. now it seems like kids are human pin cushions. I believe most doctors not all but it seems like a fear system. you tell someone there gonna die or get extremely sick they freeze and listen. (Henry Hoxey) was curing cancer in the 50s and went to war with the FDA and he was buried too. his clinic still survived its in Mexico. If they came clean now and said vaccines were making kids and people sick the backlash would be Armageddon. Cant just stop now there would be questions why and what for.. the only solution is to keep going forward. in my humble opinion.

14. We do the exact same things as you :)

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It bothers me when I visit a medical school or residency program and see so much talent that is in the pursuit of myth. I think we have a duty to alter that trajectory. The best way to engage the mind is teaching it how to think and not what it should be thinking about. The same is true for the public and all those non-black swans out there. I wonder when they will choose to awaken?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-...arning-mental-illness-jack-kruse/?published=t

Lindsay Alfieri likes this.
  16. How about injecting medical students with a dose of dopamine and make that part of the CDC vaccine schedule :)? Unfortunately I found MDs to be some of the most ignorant people regarding health and pathology of disease, which is so sad. They are like parrot robots, repeating CDC bs that doesn't make any sense to anyone with an ounce of dopamine... You are so right in encouraging everyone to take their health into their own hands and being the own advocate, never relying on anyone else to make them "better". In the end, I guess this is part of the evolution of our species... the weak ones get taken out...? Anyway, I thank God I found you and this community of like-minded people! One of the few benefits of technology.