1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vaccines-->What says you?Toxic ,Necessary Evil?

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Valsun12, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Valsun12

Valsun12 New Member

With all the controversy of vaccines, I wanted to see what data this community might have on the pros and cons of vaccines. My concern is with all the vaccines in the pipeline that are being developed and rolled into production. All of us-->Kids and Adults are the targets! In addition, with some mandatory laws being promoted , there is a scary war on the poison that may be forced into us!
  2. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

Not sure which thread it was posted in, but Dr. Jack talked about a delayed (or spread) vaccination schedule as a smart thing to do.

Additionally, from my understanding, the higher a child's redox, the less likely to have a vaccine injury.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This should stir up the paradigm because it is published and it is PEER reviewed. Their conclusions also fall right into what I have been saying about the vacine issue for years now. We need to take the meme to the scientific method for the first time to make accurate statements: THE VAX ISSUE FOR ME IS SIMPLE: The issue is not the efficacy of vaccines but the vaccine obligation. Why are they mandatory when they have no undergone RCT or double blind testing like any other drug? Why "confuse" two subjects so differently? The only reason I can come up with is profit of Big Pharma and the CDC. We should pursue purpose over profit as clinicians, not the other way around.

http://www.oatext.com/Pilot-compara...nvaccinated-6-to-12-year-old-U-S-children.php
    Sean Waters and Valsun12 like this.
  4. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

For my little one I am spreading them out....... almost 9 months now and his doctor says he is behind. I say he is ahead. I also load him up with DHA before and after each one from seafood and small amounts of fermented cod liver oil and extra structured water. I keep him hydrated, grounded and in the sun. He also loves his outdoors and swim time.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

smart way to manage redox.
  6. Stardust

Stardust Silver

Can the paradigm of thinking in this video be shifted? This video is bad for my stress level Dr.Kruse. I think it's amazing how they believe that everyone who questions the safety does not understand science like they do. The safety that they have not proven or provided. I'm going to go meditate in the sun now.