1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vaccines. How bad. Why?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Mike David, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Thank you @Sean Waters for showing compassion for those who are paralyzed by a potential suffocating death, as they believe in this is a pandemic.

Dr. @Jack Kruse paradigm allows him to predict -> these small things (bacteria & viruses) set in motion our next evolutionary mutated adaptation.

Sean Waters likes this.
  2. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Dr Kaufman; seek out his work for explanations.

The scamdemic we face now is to bring in the great reset aka New world Order. This is just the start.

Alex97232, Chantelle and Sean Waters like this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

And this all is sort of a blessing, I realize.... because this is so crazy that it now is easy to wake up and step out of the matrix... and just start to live like a free human being - it is just a decision... to continue being imprisoned with fear and lies and let others rule over us, or just step out of the cage. Deciding to take 100% responsibility for ones life.
    Never was life more interesting and beautiful as now :):):):love:

4. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I'm with you Inger... It's become so blindingly obvious what is happening and that at the very core it is nothing but a sink-hole for Humanity's beautiful energy.

The most important aspect, as you point out, is that we get to Choose.

A friend I met up with yesterday gave me a really awesome quote from the Bible:

Matthew 6:24 - The Lamp of the Body
    But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! 24No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon. 25Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?…

5. Inger

Inger Silver

yes Sean, those are great words from the bible. I think often these days about a story in the old testament, the story about Sadrak, Mesak and Abed Nego, how they did not obey the king, and he throw them into the very hot fire-oven. But the fire did not hurt them at all... it was magic! They were so strong, their power were stronger as the fire was...
    That is a beautiful story. The truth is so powerful.
    Also to realize everyone have free will, and to always honor that in others too.. if people want to wear masks, lock themselves in their houses, take vaccines and so on, it is completely fine. A huge stress got off my shoulders as i realized, I do not need to fight for anything. It is nonsense! I just live my truth, that is :) :) and I watch the craziness around and i am sooo thankful I can breath freely, it makes me grateful for so many things that I never thought of before :love:

6. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Inger - I totally agree. I finally realized that I need to let go of my personal issues with the authoritarianism that triggers me when I see masked people. I too watch the mask wearers walk past and feel grateful that I am not scared like them. I even feel sorry for them, caught up in their fears and/or social/political signalling that they feel obliged to be part of. I feel mostly for the youth who want to fit in and so wear them to not feel excluded socially or feel pressurd as they have been told that they should do this for the greater good. Making small kids wear masks is just cruelty.

However, I just got an email from a private college(Lewis and Clark) that my son is interested in attending in the fall (he got a scholarship there) and they are now requiring a Covid vaccine by October 15 for all students. Luckily, I just found out that there is a non-medical exemption but requires some effort from the student – not sure if the laws will change in Oregon that might change this. But this pushing of the vaccine by colleges is really happening – quite frightening especially as my son is so young and impressionable. Trying to educate him but .... it is tough.
    https://www.lclark.edu/offices/heal...tion/student-covid-19-vaccination-policy/faq/

Sean Waters and Richard Watson like this.
  7. Freebird

Freebird New Member