1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vaccines. How bad. Why?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Mike David, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Dr. Kruse says : In my opinion, this link best explains why we are seeing record increases in autism and spectrum disorders today. I don’t believe that vaccines are the major issue in spectrum disorders as some do. I believe hormone changes in the mother prenatally are to blame.end quote

that sounds very reasonable and true.
    What are the potential downsides in shorter time frames and longer?
    Is it just a matter of having reduced inflammation and cortisol linked to clearing out toxins?
    What is Mother Nature really saying here?
    I am of the firm understanding that this practice is obsolete and mainly harmful.

2. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Vaccines are desinged to kill and maim. There is reason for them to exist other than to harm. There are no external viruses to vaccinate against. All a con.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  3. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Work that Peter Abby did in Africa and Paul Thomas recently did in Oregon is very clear that when comparing vaccinated to nonvaccinated children, while nonvaccinated children may be more likely to contract the disease the vaccine was (which means that vaccination does work at least sometimes, the vaccinated children are overwhelmingly more likely to have any number of chronic diseases and higher mortality. For his trouble, Thomas immediately lost his license.

Groundbreaking study shows unvaccinated children are healthier than vaccinated children | Opinion | LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

As far as the mRNA "vaccines", they aren't vaccines. They're treatments (for which there are safer and more effective options like ivermectin/Vitamin D). Interesting blog series by Peter Doshi, associate editor of BMJ showing that Modern and Pfizer have misrepresented their data:

Peter Doshi: Pfizer and Moderna’s “95% effective” vaccines—we need more details and the raw data - The BMJ

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  4. Chantelle

Chantelle Silver

I'm very curious. I was under the impression that the work done 'discovering Polio' was really bad science. Any thoughts?

Sean Waters and Alex97232 like this.
  5. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness by Thomas Cowan 2018
    http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=4DE6113547798E103784C3F22BA26EC2

Vaccine Epidemic by Louise Kuo Habakus and Mary Holland 2011
    http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=72CDFA849331708443A0E60C5E7D37AB

Dissolving Illusions - Disease, Vaccines, and the Forgotten History by Suzanne Humphries
    http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=6AB0C509B32010D4EE9CB12F406735EF

Miller's Review of Critical Vaccine Studies - 400 Important Scientific Papers Summarized for Parents and Researchers by Neil Miller 2016
    http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=42CC8943B6EF2988D39E0009B6BB2B1C

___

The Story of the Salk Anti-Poliomyelitis Vaccine 1956
    https://docdro.id/KnHMuA6

The Salk Anti-Poliomyelitis Vaccine 1961
    attached

Report on Poliomyelitis Vaccine Produced by the Cutter Laboratories -- U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare Public Health Service 1955
    attached

Connection of Poliomyelitis with Inoculation 1952
    attached

Poliomyelitis Vaccine by Lily Loat 1956
    attached

more documents from 1869-1972
    https://www.informedparent.co.uk/archive-literaturebooks-3/

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  6. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

My question is: what’s worse? The cytokine storm of the vaccine or actually getting the virus?

most people have low vitamin D, low DHA, low zinc, low Vit C, live in a blue lit microwave world. Is the protection better than getting the virus if any?

@Penny has posted some great links to the cytokine storm associated with the vaccine.

Sean Waters, Alex97232 and Pablo like this.
  7. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Why limit yourself to those two choices when there are such effective treatments available? (No, I'm not discounting sun, D, etc., but our friends aren't going to do that.)
    FLCCC-I-MASK-Protocol-v7-2020-12-27-ENGLISH.pdf (covid19criticalcare.com)

Besides the Moderna/Pfizer vaccines aren't effective, and they aren't safe either. Moderna and Pfizer lied to us.
    Peter Doshi: Pfizer and Moderna’s “95% effective” vaccines—we need more details and the raw data - The BMJ

Sean Waters, Alex97232 and Mike David like this.
  8. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

Besides the Moderna/Pfizer vaccines aren't effective, and they aren't safe either. Moderna and Pfizer lied to us.
    Peter Doshi: Pfizer and Moderna’s “95% effective” vaccines—we need more details and the raw data - The BMJ[/QUOTE]
    Great point. I’m thinking about my grandparents as I type this. My paternal grandmother is 85 and lives in Mass. My dad wants her to get the vaccine and I’m of course nervous of the cytokine storm. She has a history of lung issues. Hard to advise an 85 year old traditionalist to avoid the vaccine and then take supplements if she gets it. She hasn’t really seen anyone since March.

Then my maternal grandparents (78&80) take C and D but live in sunny Fla. They also want the vaccine. I’ve explained the issues/safety/efficacy with the Moderna and Pfizer trials but hard to convince!

thanks for those great references!

Sean Waters likes this.
  9. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Great info. Here. Thanks. I was looking into the metal toxicity and possibly using choline and iodine. Not that I’m getting one. someone I know might though.

Sean Waters and Pablo like this.
  10. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    Sean Waters likes this.
  11. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

Sean Waters, Alex97232 and Pablo like this.
  12. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Ivermectin knocks down the viral load so much that it would be very hard to transmit C19 to someone else. So any people who are frequently in contact with your grandparents, or if one grandparent agreed to (and has no drug interactions), could protect the other by taking ivermectin prophylactically. In a multi generational household, the middle generation could help protect the very young and very old in that home by taking ivermectin prophylactically.

13. Michael CULLEN

There is no virus.

14. Michael CULLEN

It has never been isolated mate. Completely made up to bring in tyranny. The goal is to have millions vaccinated with nano particles injected into them, which will cull them when 5G is everywhere. This will be blamed on news strains. They want at leasr 50% population reduction by 2030

You absoltely can not catch a virus. Dr kaufman explauns this perfectly with real science.

Only proteins are measured with tests for viruses, no isolation without RNA.

All a scam.

Sean Waters likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Not the first one.
    black and white here
    -------------------------------------

What history book says that it was:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Kill_a_Mockingbird
    the primary themes of To Kill a Mockingbird involve racial injustice and the destruction of innocence.
    altered information
    dis-information
    upload_2021-3-11_14-4-27.png

16. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

A recent interview of one of the world's top virologists, Geert Vanden Bossche. An adamantly pro-vaccine developer with an extensive pedigree of running programs for WHO, GAVI, the Gates foundation, Novartis and other pharmaceuticals. He thinks these new vaccines are brilliant. He is also convinced it is a disaster to push them prophylactically in the midst of the pandemic. An awesome weapon in a war but this is the wrong war conditions to use them. Our innate immunue systems will be compromised at the same time we are causing the virus to become much stronger. We become less able to address the variants. He says this isn't hypothetical, it's already happening. We're vaccinated, and then we're exposed to the virus before we're up to speed with antibodies, so the virus "escapes", having learned something about how to react.

The issue is vaccinating the younger more healthy population whose immune systems are still strong and could have improved as a result of natural immunity. I'm not clear whether he thinks the elderly should receive these vaccines during the pandemic, but very clear to him that younger, healthier people have no business being vaccinated as a group. Something we will face as it becomes logistically impossible to avoid the vaccine through mandates or other restrictions. It's the mass vaccination approach that is all wrong.

Del Bigtree's show yesterday at highwire dot com starting at minute 58 presents the interview in pieces, interspersed with Del's summaries and some graphics before the interview continues. I think Del's commentary helps immensely to understanding what Bossche is saying, but the raw interview is in the link above.

Bossche was a key note speaker at the recent 3-day PRO-vaccine summit in Columbus. Here's a link to his slides and commentary.

https://t.co/kI8DLLcgtD?amp=1

He said it's basic Virology 101: You do NOT use a prophylactic vaccine (mass vaccination) in populations exposed to high infectious pressure. You would only responsibly use it ahead of the onslaught. The vaccine may be safe and effective at the level of the individual, but absolutely not to a population exposed to a pandemic.

He considers immediate cancellation of all ongoing C19 mass vaccination programs to be THE most acute health emergency of international concern.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    Sean Waters, Brent Patrick and Pablo like this.
  17. Chantelle

Chantelle Silver

I've been questioning corporations selling us stuff(Vaccines?) all my adult life... Now after listening to Dr Tom Cowan and Dr Kaufman I'm also questioning all of virology. Not sure about de-population agenda, but I'm definitely open to that idea. Unless Dr Kaufman is completely wrong, Michael is right; there is no contagious virus... It hasn't been isolated and mapped. Over and over again I continue to see medical research being done to fit a profit model. Look at Statins..

Also my personal experience is now that I don't get colds or flus anymore... I still can't 100% work out how Neurofeedback changed that for me...

Sean Waters likes this.
  18. Michael CULLEN

lol

There is no covid and the vaccines will kill millions. Because some people get ill does not mean covid is real. My Mum had covid symptoms 3 years ago.

Everything in the media is part of one agenda. Depopulation.

19. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

The virus is FEAR.

Jackie Nelson and caroline like this.
  20. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Agree with you Michael and I am 90% convinced the Virus isn't real, but the 10% that holds me back is when I talk to people here in Mexico who come from all different parts of the world and have experienced these really abject and perculiar symptoms, that aren't typical of a normal Flu or cold.

It makes it hard to argue with them. I've certainly never had a 2 week period where I lost sensory perception but didn't have any Flu symptoms. The Fatigue is unqiue too - chronic/ adrenal fatigue is definitely a 5G story - but this acute Fatigue with no other symptoms? That's different.

When I was on Facebook last year I was following the Germ/ Terrain/ Exosome theory Page. It's really interesting, as most think Viruses aren't even real but they're just Exosomes that the cell releases as they're identical (correct me if I'm wrong). There is some good science and theory behind it by the looks of it...

... But, a few thoughts. If true, then it goes against Jack's Brain Gut series (viral marketing) and it makes every single Virus we know about redundant and need explaining.... so if it is true, then what are all these Viruses then in actuality: Epstein Barr, Herpes, HIV, Polio, Hep A/B/C and so on....?

John Schumacher likes this.