1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Vaccine resources..........

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Thanks for posting this.

2. Freebird

Freebird New Member

"I pledge allegiance, to the flag... "

Ages and ages of programming... and programming to be programmed.

3. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Media is losing it's mind over vaccination hesitation. To them I say...….MY vaccination hesitation is due to not being of nature's creation."

Freebird likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Vax hesitation is due to people waking up to the scam. Covid was a compliance test for the economic reset.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BTC is a revolution for people against the monetary policy and COVID lockdowns, and revolutions aren’t won by sitting at the table with the people in power.

ND Hauf likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Power does not corrupt. Fear of the truth escaping corrupts... perhaps the fear of a loss of power is the driving source of the behavior of blue check docs committing medical tyranny on social media in 2020?

John Schumacher likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

John Schumacher and ND Hauf like this.
  8. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

We need more DeSantis, Gordons, Kristi Noem's etc..... Power and critical thinking at the local level....with a dose of common sense.