1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Using Zinc and Calcium supplements under blue light conditions

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Scompy likes this.
  2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Scompy's 10-Step Recipe for Arrythmia Production (2 years ago):

Step 1: Prep for lunch-soccer game by eating a block of cheese and getting hydrated
    Step 2: Workout in arena wearing t-shirt & shorts under heavy fluorescent lights for optimal skin exposure
    Step 3: Over-stress the body for a good 30 minutes
    Step 4: Begin Heart Palpatations 30 to 60 minutes into game
    Step 5: Finish soccer match half-dizzy and lethargic
    Step 6: Gulp down a bunch more water wondering WHAT THE <INSERT WORD> is up with the heart
    Step 7: Leave soccer arena, check cell messages and get back into nnEMF-producing vehicle
    Step 8: Drive back to work wondering why heart is pounding out of chest
    Step 9: Leave car, get lunch and sit at desk (no fluorescent lights)
    Step 10: Wonder how and why heart gets back into normal regulation and rhythm once again

--For added craziness, add a bit of dark chocolate or pumpking seeds + cheese (magnesium + zinc + calcium) before the fluorescent light workout.
    --Bonus Credit! Add foods higher in courmarin content (like cinnamon) to increase the chance to invoke palpitations (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coumarin)

SlamSlask, PaulG and Penny like this.
  3. Penny

Penny New Member

wow, I just ate dark chocolate, had cream with my coffee 6 hours ago, no pills yet - weirdly - except k2 - and no heart palpitations - I've been in the sun a lot today and had a gallon of water down by noon -but I have to go to the store - I guess I'll cover up and wear a christmas stocking on my head... tis the season... to cover up... I'm hydrating like crazy these days and it really translates to energy - I also usually put mag citrate/potassium bicarbonate and apple cider vinegar in a big jug and sip - along with green tea for my "oxidized plasma" and coconut oil - I think it's all hydration really -

Scompy likes this.