1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

USING DDW WATER TO RAISE REDOX - Simple question

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by John Nicholas, Oct 13, 2018.

1. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Doc,

in our consults, you thought DDW 25 parts per million could be very helpful to me due to my fatty liver and other issues. I Iisted my personal context at the bottom of this to remind you of our talk. You said the following:

You said to me the following. When I speak about me assume I am speaking about you. We are very much alike.

Just received my DDW water. I have to admit, it feels like I'm a moron for buying two cases of this stuff. I feel like some Romanian guy just shit his pants laughing so hard that I bought his water for so much money. Regardless, I'm all in and started drinking it today.

You said dilute the water in half with a Natural Spring Water. I just started today. I am doing that.

Here are my questions:

1. How much water should I drink per day? I know everyone is different but based on my context what do you recommend?
    I try to drink around a gallon a day if I can. Sparking is so much easier to drink that still. I have ZERO cravings for water. If you recall, I drank 7 or 8 diet coke's per day so my water intake has dramatically changed since August.

2. For how long should I do this? Assuming you say drink approximately 1 gallon per day, should I try doing so for a few weeks, a month, a quarter, a year? What do you recommend to start?

2. This is a simiple question for SPARKLING vs. STILL not about brand. Assume I drink Gerolsteiner or San Pellogrino.
    Does it matter if it's SPARKLING water or STILL? I've read on another forum drinking Sparkling may be unhealthy which was surprising to me.

3. I'm assuming I can diluted the DDW water with RO water. If not, please say so.

MY PERSONAL CONTEXT

YOU'VE SEEN ALL MY LABS (8/17/18 test date) AND WE DISCUSSED LABS AND MY HAPOLYTPE AT LENGTH.

I'm' 5'6 and 245 pounds. Dropped 24+ pounts but have been STUCK at my weight for 2 weeks. Up or down 2 pounds either way and can't break through despite eating Epi-Paleo strictly.

I live in on 33rd latitude (Metro Phoenix).
    I have a fatty liver.
    Low good cholesterol (89). High bad cholesterol (189).
    Testosterone free and total is very low / shit. You said it's like I"m an 80 year old guy trying to reduce my levels of test.
    Dihydrotestosterone very low (11).
    Hemoglobin A1C @ 5.5
    Homocystein 15.5.
    IGF-1 167
    Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy was 44.7 before I got all in with the sun regimen. Taking 40k IU's per day of Vitamin D3 until I retake my labs 3 months after I took my last set of labs per your recommendation.
    Estradiol way too high. I will wait till Farm opens to get on the right hormones. I know you said this coud be a nice help to me given my hormone levels.
    No blue light is ever intentional. I always cover up eyes and try to on as much skin as possible.
    52 years old next month.
    Fasting Blood sugar around 97
    BUN CREATINE RATIO WAS 13
    MCV 87 fL 79-97 PDLCA
    MCH 28.5 pg 26.6-33.0 PDLCA
    MCHC 32.8 g/dL 31.5-35.7 PDLCA

I never miss the very beginning of each surise and the UVA transition for at least an hour after the UVA phase. Many times longer as in 90 mins to 2 hours. Skin is getting very dark and I started out as very white skin.
    Never miss a sunset (at least 30 mins of sunset each night) unless it rains and there's no cover to watch it due to location.
    Even when no sun, I try to stay outside as much as possible. I am also getting in my pool for CT. Just got installed.

I know if everything I do fails, then it's a matter of moving. No need to rehash that advice as I hear you say it to everyone.

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. How much water should I drink per day? Your thirst will tell you. Follow it. your brain's hypothalamus will tell you.

I know everyone is different but based on my context what do you recommend?
    I try to drink around a gallon a day if I can. Sparking is so much easier to drink that still. I have ZERO cravings for water. If you recall, I drank 7 or 8 diet coke's per day so my water intake has dramatically changed since August.

2. For how long should I do this? Do what? Listen to your intuition or drink inspite of it? That answer would be toed to how long will you mke poor choices of your light environment that create free radicals.
    Assuming you say drink approximately 1 gallon per day, should I try doing so for a few weeks, a month, a quarter, a year? What do you recommend to start? I don't start with water, I start with hacking your environment. Get that right and the water will follow.

2. This is a simiple question for SPARKLING vs. STILL not about brand. Assume I drink Gerolsteiner or San Pellogrino.
    Does it matter if it's SPARKLING water or STILL? It does to some.....I don't think it matters to you.
    I've read on another forum drinking Sparkling may be unhealthy which was surprising to me.

3. I'm assuming I can dilute the DDW water with RO water. If not, please say so. you can and so can everyone else.......but should you do it is the better question. If your environment blows the answer is always yes with a healthy amount of CT.

3. Agnes Eves

Agnes Eves Gold

Hi John,

It seems like we live in the same area. I live in Buckeye. Can you please tell me what the name of the Romanian water is, where can you order it and how much PPM of deterium it has?

Any information would be appreciated.
    Thank you

4. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

HI Agnes,

Here's the information directly from my email:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
    Date: Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 12:01 PM
    Subject: QLARIVIA Deuterium depleted water
    To: <JuanValdez>
    Cc: Patty Craig <pcraig1977@gmail.com>

Hello, John:

Thank you for the recent inquiry that you made on qlarivia.com

We’re in charge with the sales & representation of the Manufacturer of the QLARIVIA water.

Please review the information that I have provided (hereunder and also attached to this email).

Price range is also listed there, it depends on quantity. MOQ is 2(two) water cases, each carton box is 48 bottles ( 8 x 6 packs) .One bottle is 16.90 fl.oz( 500 ml)

Feel free to contact Mrs.Patty MASON (407)-488-3706 to get an exact quotation,.

Her contact information are also displayed in the same presentation, she is here in the Cc line of this email. We trust that you will decide for placing your very first order soon.

Thank you,

PS: I like your email address [​IMG]

Adrian Buga

Managing Director

EUROGATOR LLC

628 Ellen Drive, Winter Park

FL 32789

cell ph.# 919-949-7667

------------------------------------

Subject: I'd like to buy your water. I live in Scottsdale, Arizona. Please email me the details on how I can purchase this water.

Thank you.

John

5. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

More...

Attached Files:

6. Agnes Eves

Agnes Eves Gold

Thank you very much for the information. I’m glad to know you are jacks member and that we are from the same area. Would you be able to share with me what Jack recommended to you as far as how much of the Deterium depleted water you should dilute with RO water? Would you say 50% or is 25% fine?

Thank you in advance. Let me know how you are feeling after drinking QLARIVIA water.

7. The Luke Storey podcasts on deuterium with Dr Boros and Dr Que are really good!

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not for me.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

John this was not wise.........

drezy likes this.
  10. Luke's podcast? or was that for John?

11. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Not sure what I did. Nothing was meant to be disrespectful in anyway. Please clue me in so it doesn't happen again.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I sent you a PM.