1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

using a phone on ethernet?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by HannahS, Jun 10, 2019.

1. HannahS

HannahS New Member

I'm interested in using an ethernet adapter for my android phone (sprint, HTC). Recommendations for type of adapter to use? Anyone know if you can make phone calls or texts using an ethernet plug in with phone on airplane ?

2. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

i use this one from amazon and a cat7 cable you may not find the exact same one i think you would something similar
    upload_2019-6-20_1-22-19.png

HannahS likes this.
  3. 8Phoenix

8Phoenix New Member

i also use the app Viber so i keep my cell on airplane mode and use cable network
    the nice thing is you can recibe and answer in both laptop and cellphone at the same time
    also give you the option to have a local cell number as well

HannahS likes this.