1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 23, 2019.

1. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Here is Jack Kruse's response:

Un-fluoridated water. You want simplicity, this is it.

[​IMG]

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  2. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Metabolic water made in the mitochondria is the best unfluoridated water.

I love simple

3. Solidsilverteeth

About 40 mins through this Dr Boros talks about how the stool is all the deuterium that the liver wants to get rid of then the good stuff goes on around the bloodstream or another way to say it the low deuterium goes on in the bloodstream to the kidneys to be regulated, to make this wonderful perfect water called plasma ultrafiltrate

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Dumps aren't pee so at this point it doesn't sound anything like it .... but as you've watched it, what did Dr Boros say about urine, and did he recommended drinking it? If so I'll stand corrected from thinking its more thread bumping to promote a book, and I'll put watching it at the top of my list.:)

5. Solidsilverteeth

He said what I said he said.

He said the body sends out deuterium through the waste which is mainly the stool. He said poo nearly always looks similar no matter what you eat, because it's the waste going out. He said this is the high deuterium going out.

He then said the low deuterium going on after the liver to the rest of the body to be absorbed.

This is when the body then regulates taking things out and putting things into the urine which is made for the body and almost of of it goes back into the blood and a little of the excess goes to the bladder.

Toward the end of the interview he talks more about the mitochondria making the most perfect low deuterium water.

You have to ask yourself what happens to all this perfect water that is made in the mitochondria? Yes it's in your blood and your blood plasma is what your urine is.

Dr Boros made clear that the body decides what is bad and sends out the bad stuff, (the high deuterium) through the stool. The good stuff that the liver decides is good for the body (low deuterium metabolic water made in the mitochondria) is what the urine is

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Urine may contain metabolic water, but that is not the same thing as being metabolic water.

I'll ask again. Did HE mention urine, or recommend drinking it? :)

7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

No, now you add something. You are making it more complex.

Urine is not needed. If it was so great for the body, the body would not expel it. Millions of years of evolution know better than you.

8. Solidsilverteeth

Yes the body does add something to urine, and takes some things out. Yes it's more complex. The body goes to a lot of effort to make urine, taking things out and putting some things into it, to make it great for the body.
    The body then puts 92-98% of this finished product, this precious fluid that it goes to so much effort to make, only around 2-8% of the excess goes to the bladder.

A little biophysics study is needed to understand. only the very uneducated say things like why would the body expel it! when about 98% goes back into the bloodstream. Yes millions of years of evolution know better than you. The body knows better than you. You were designed with a tap on hand wherever you go. Trust nature.

9. Solidsilverteeth

No he did not.

I wish Jack, or Dr Boros would talk about this subject.

Studying how the liver and kidneys work together, it all fits in with being a black swan mitochondrians.

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Well I'm a gold member and I'm not going to waste a question by asking him about whether I would be wise in drinking my own urine when 2nd on his list is "un-fluoridated water" and urine is an excretion route for fluoride. :)

11. Solidsilverteeth

There is no fluoride in my orin.

I keep asking Jack to look into this.

Maybe somebody else could ask him to research it?

12. Solidsilverteeth

About 19 mins into the interview, Very dramatic number 7200 litres of metabolic water going round the body every day.

Then he talks about recycling this water, this is a subject I have been studying for many years.

When he talks about this recycling he is talking about the kidneys circulating this metabolic water, 21:25 mins in "your kidneys produce about 800 litres of plasma ultrafiltrate (urine) per day, which gets recycled back into circulation" end of quote. and the official medical texts say about 2-8% of the excess of that goes to your bladder and you pee it out.

But if that 800 litres a day is accurate then most people pee out a lot less than less than 2% of that. On average most people in studies done pee out about 2.5-4 liters in 24hrs. So that is less than 0.5% of that 800 litres.

My guess is that 800 litres fluctuates a lot depending on the person, same as percentage of excess metabolic water that you pee out. Depends on many factors, perhaps it's better to just say between 92-99.5+% of the urine that your kidneys regulate from the bloodstream goes back into the bloodstream.

13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Apart from the "un-fluoridated water" as number 2 on the list, I think a quick google search will show there's papers been done on fluoride excretion through the urine to avoid asking Jack if drinking urine could be a source of fluoride or counts as unfluoridated water, so if you are going to ask somebody else to ask him to research it, it might help if you were to clarify - research what? :confused:

14. Solidsilverteeth

as I've said there is no fluoride in my urine.

If there is fluoride or any toxins in your urine then upto 99.5% of the urine goes back into the blood anyway to be cleaned out by the liver next time it goes through it so would it not be better to stop consuming fluoride at all and then loop all your urine to help clean the body out? Looping it gives your lymphatic system messages of what bad things need to be fought against and rid out of the body.

You are still thinking about this the wrong way around Sue. It takes some people longer than others to understand the truth about the kidneys. But all the research is out there.

Your liver had the job of cleaning the bloodstream, anything bad should be taken out, and the clean blood is sent to the kidneys to be regulated.

If you are very toxic then there is something wrong, and some toxins may make it past the liver. But all the body can do is send the toxins to the liver again to try and clear them out next time.

Don't make the mistake of thinking the kidneys job is to rid things out of the blood because as dr Boros said upto 99.5% of the urine the kidneys make go back into the blood so the tiny percentage that goes to the bladder is not for taking things out, it is just the excess at that time.

The kidneys perform a vital function of balancing the blood, making sure there is good nutrients and exactly what the body needs at that time. Don't confuse the job of the kidneys with the same as the liver,

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Better to stop consuming fluoride ....
    It takes some people longer than others to understand ....
    Just how stupid do you think I am? :rolleyes:

Bearing in mind that there are many papers indicating that fluoride is excreted through urine, and we don't all have the superior piss that you seem to think you have :p I'll ask you again - what is the research you want Jack to do?

16. Solidsilverteeth

Did you even read my last post?

“If you are very toxic then there is something wrong, and some toxins may make it past the liver. But all the body can do is send the toxins to the liver again to try and clear them out next time.“

I would like Jack to research urine therapy and give his thoughts on it.

DrEttinger likes this.
  17. Solidsilverteeth

48 mins in Dr Boros talks about recycling breath, I think this can be applied to our metabolic water that we pee out everyday, as he says about our “metabolic water is lower in deuterium this is measurable.”

He says again can be proved by measuring our metabolic water.

And he says again how the body makes deuterium depleted water, and as we know this is the metabolic water that ‘can’ be what you pee out everyday. He talks about not drinking too much ‘other’ water, sounds like he is talking about sticking only to your own metabolic water.

49:25 he says “don’t drink too much external water” this sounds like he is saying only drink your internal water.

18. Solidsilverteeth

To me there are a lot of similarities between Jacks other teachings about light, water and magnesium. Many people have cognitive dissonance and want to only concentrate on macro nutrients instead, they just will not open their minds to what Jack is saying.

This is the situation with urine therapy.

You have to do the research with an open mind and overcome pre conceived ideas.

19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Yes I did read it. :rolleyes:

Here is just one of many things already published about urine and fluoride excretion.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21701189 Fluoride metabolism.

" Peak plasma fluoride concentrations are reached within 20-60 min following ingestion. The levels start declining thereafter due to two main reasons: uptake in calcified tissues and excretion in urine."

I don't think its cognitive dissonance ;) to ask why I should accept your statement that all the body can do is send the toxins to the liver again to try and clear them out next time when it appears that, as with aluminium, sending fluoride to the liver is not all the body can do, or does do.

Jack Kruse likes this.
  20. Solidsilverteeth

Do you not understand that about 99% of urine goes back into the blood stream so that it can go through the liver again to be cleaned? Or do you think this doesn’t happen?

As it says in your link “The majority of fluoride not absorbed from the stomach will be absorbed from the small intestine. In this case, absorption is not pH-dependent. Fluoride not absorbed will be excreted in feces. Peak plasma fluoride concentrations are reached within 20-60 min following ingestion.”

Then the fluoride that was absorbed in the plasma will need to be cleaned out, this is not done by peeing it out as the kidneys are not waste disposal they are an excess channel.

It is not the case that the body will rid of the toxins through urine by peeing out from your bladder, but as the urine goes back into the blood and then the blood goes through liver again and again this is how the body rids of toxins, and the cleaned blood goes to the kidneys.

You are still in the old mindset if you think the body uses urine to get bad stuff out. This is not true. If this was true then how do you explain about 99% of the urine the kidneys make going back into the bloodstream?

Urine is a snap shot of you, if your urine has bad things in it, this shows the about 99% that went back into the bloodstream has those bad things in it. The 1% or so that goes to your bladder can teach your body the information it needs to deal with the toxins

It is not the case that the body will try to get rid of bad things through the tiny percentage that goes to your bladder, this is not a waste channel it’s an excess channel.

Sue are you purposely ignoring these facts just to be awkward? Or do you not agree with how the kidneys and liver work? If you think differently then please explain?