1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

There are bottled waters that don't have aluminium, and there are some that contain it in small amounts, but they also have silica in the form of orthosolicic acid which binds to the aluminium. Others I choose not to drink. But I know of several that are a much safer bet than my urine. ;)

Your statement "To me this ends the issue" is quite revealing. ;)

Lahelada likes this.
  2. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

It ends the issue about aluminium in Urine sure, because urine is cleaner each time you loop it.

As you said we are like groundhog day again and again.

But that’s aluminium if there are any other reasons then let’s discuss

mrc and Silverteeth like this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Groundhog day on anything else is still groundhog day. I've given you the benefit of the doubt so far, but you seem to be using this thread to promote your book, so no thanks. :)

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    Lahelada and Karlos Amigos like this.
  4. Solidsilverteeth

Yes it's still Groundhog Day, no point going round and round when we have covered something to death.

It's better to share new info.

If you're only drinking Your own urine, and nothing but that over a month, you will have cleansed out most toxins in Your body, in addition to any stools left in Your intestine (10-14 days).

During the first 14 days, we also experience diarrhoea, itching skin, and bad breath; which all are symptoms on the body ridding itself of toxins through the three waste excreation channels.

After Our intestine has gotten free of stools, Our urine then changes taste, and starts to taste like some undefinable fresh fruit juice, that we will never get sick or tired of drinking more of. Then we're on the path to getting ourselves a clean body.

The last part of Our body that gets cleaned in this manner; and which may take several months to clean, is the pineal gland; which is also considered to be Our Third eye.

When we, during the following months, slowly clean Our pineal gland in this manner, and open up Our Third eye, it may be challenging to Digest the spiritual input that we get. And it may take some time to learn to get used to. Just remember that only practice makes Perfect. And that we do need to make all the correct mistakes, to learn to Reach Our goals in life. Without making and Learning from all these mistakes, we stay inexperienced, which in turn makes us make stupid and short sighted choices.

I think the spiritual awakening is more often a worry to people, than the toxins that drinking Our urine cleanes out of Our bodies.

Remember that the first organ that is created in the embryo, is the urine bladder. This is where the factory of embryonic cells resides; all the cells that has created Our body, while lying in Our mums belly, peeing and swallowing, peeing and swallowing, even breathing Our urine. It is what created us, and what may still create us whenever we find it more attractive than aging and enduring any kind of disease.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  5. recoen

recoen Gold

My only question then, is why is UT not more ubiquitous, like breastfeeding is? I have been to a few countries and never see UT discussed (BFing is). Also, BFing carries a stigma in many places so I do not buy the “people would find it strange” argument.

Assuming your theory about our urine containing what we need is correct, one could start a healthcare business around urinalysis.

I am not sold though because @Jack Kruse makes it sound like we excrete D through our urine. It’s plausible we need this D for our blood. But given how much we take in through food and water, I doubt it.

Solidsilverteeth and JanSz like this.
  6. Solidsilverteeth

It is the secret of secrets and the mystery of mysteries. There is so much hidden knoledge that has purposely been kept from us. That is the meaning of the occult, it's hidden knoledge.

About your deuterium question, once again your water of life liquid you. If you are high D then it will be that, if you are low D then the liquid you will be the same. If your liquid version of you is yucky is discussing then there is something wrong, if it's beautiful and pleasant then you are optimal.

The goal is to be the best and highest version of yourself, then the liquid you will be the best quality drink you could ever get anywhere in the universe.

-

Urine therapy has survived the ages, humans have done it from the beginning and still do today.

Both breat milk and urine are ultra filtered blood plasma very very similar. The first breat milk produced is called colostrum which is yellow and is virtually identical to the urine the baby has just been drinking for nine months.

Remember that the first organ that is created in the embryo, is the urine bladder. Before that it is floating in the mothers urine. Once the embryo is able to make its own urine this is when the magic happens. This is where the factory of embryonic cells resides; the urine bladder, all the stem cells that have been created by oue body, while lying in our mums belly, peeing and swallowing, peeing and swallowing, even breathing our urine. It's loaded with stem cells, as we are a baby and as we are an adult all through our lives. It is what created us, and what may still create us whenever we find it more attractive than aging and enduring any kind of disease.

Stem cells can become whatever they need to become. The Bible has the divine name YHWH in it over 7000 times. The meaning of this word in English some say Jehovah, it means he who causes to become, or can become whatever he needs to become. This is the stem cells that are put into the urine. 90%+ go into the bloodstream and around the body to become whatever they need to become.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  7. Solidsilverteeth

It's free and done in secret. Big pharma hate it because they can not patent it. They can not make it illegal because it's done in secret, everybody pees in secret how can they ever tell if you loop it.

The really interesting part of the story that really answers your other questions as to why it's been kept secret is that big pharma want to find ways to sell it back to you.

If you read Your-Own-Perfect-Medicine- by Martha Christy with Testimonials
    she tells many example how big pharma capture people's urine from public places and sell it back to the people in their patented products.

Please read
    CHAPTER 3

WHY NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE MOST RESEARCHED NATURAL SUBSTANCE IN MEDICINE

and then please read these other books I have put them all here in entirety for free

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  8. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Good points from a home Dad. We need to be reminded frequently that a father role model is indispensable to a well-rounded child.

By the way, with popularity of women wearing tight yoga pant in public these days (similar to 'hot pants' fad back in the day), that's what I call 'shopping with benefits'. Sensibly, only younger women with great figures wear them.

Silverteeth likes this.
  9. mrc

mrc Gold

This approach cured my 2 decades long pollen allergy & gets rid of my cold sores.
    Andrew Norton Webber is a great resource & has many podcast, youtube interviews from years ago.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  10. Solidsilverteeth

mrc likes this.
  11. mrc

mrc Gold

Much appreciated, sir. Here's to the power/mystery of simplicity

12. Solidsilverteeth

I would love to hear Jack thoughts

mrc likes this.
  13. Solidsilverteeth

Boil it all down to fewest possible words. This is my typical days routine.....

The body likes routine. Getting used to the same times. Having got to sleep around 10pm, you can wake fully refreshed and rested around sunrise.

Head straight outside as soon as wake up wearing as little as possible, get down on the ground skin touching the earth start doing 100 burpees. Build up a sweat and lay on your back looking up at the sunrise.

Next have a cold water shower outside in the sun. Dry off have a good bowel movement about 8am then get dressed and go to work or whatever you do. Loop all your metabolic water all day. Try to be outside as much as possible look at the sun expose as much skin as you can through the day. Fast all day until do another 100 burpees just before 5pm consume your OMAD until 6pm.

Watch the sunset, and from then on wear blue blocking red glasses until 10 when you go to sleep.

14. Solidsilverteeth

I don’t experience needing to pee after CT, but it does make me want to have a bowel movement lately.

I’m not sure if it’s the CT or if it’s because I just did 100 burpees in the morning sunrise. Or if it’s because at this time of the year my outside tap where I set up a hose for my CT shower is right in the sun about 7am to 8am. After my morning routine finishing up with CT in the sun I nearly always have a good bowel movement around 8am.

If the CT somehow stimulates things to get things moving I don’t know

15. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

If I drink urine, will I be full of piss and vinegar?

countingstarsx likes this.
  16. Solidsilverteeth

Apple cider vinegar is a good drink in very small quanities.

But there is no better drink for you than your own ultra filtered blood plasma. It's the very water made in the mitochondria this is your own biological water.

It's more sterile and more distilled the pharmaceutical grade distilled water

mrc likes this.
  17. I saw Orin apples in my local grocery store recently -- felt weird feeding them to my daughter.

18. When I was in the military, a guy made a pot coffee for the officers with his orin. He got in trouble, but thought it was well worth it.

19. Solidsilverteeth

I put orin on my apples, pears and plums. Also spay it on all my walnuts too:)
    10% orin 90% rainwater.
    Better than anything else.

20. Solidsilverteeth

Young blood transfusions for anti ageing sound very promising.

They talk as if this is new, but actually this has been done for thousand seven of years with old men drinking the ultrafiltered blood plasma from younger men for the two testosterone and other beneficial substances

Last edited: May 23, 2019