1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

I don't have experience with that myself, I always wake up with a full bladder and get outside straight away to stretch at sunrise while grounding barefoot and then I pee into my glass bottle. I drink a comfortable amount then leave it in the sun, with the top off so it can breath while I do my burpies. Then I drink the rest of it before I go and have a cold shower.

What are the possible theories to why people feel the need to pee after CT? Just a guess it may activate the kidneys to really get going and do their job even better, or someone like that?

Yes the body makes what we need through sunlight, same as plants do. Light infusion, or life infusion injecting life into you photosynthesis. This is a big part of how to increase the quality of your metabolic water. If it’s yucky and yellow and stinky there is something wrong, but if it’s rainwater clear, smells and tastes beautiful then you are getting things right.

As you say most of this wonderful metabolic water goes back into the blood, you were given a tap the fountain of youth which gives you the excess of this amazing structured water whenever you seem to need it. One of the main advantages of looping this small excess is that your two lymphatic nodes in your throat get to study this information far better than just the 90+% that automatically goes back into your blood stream.

Same principle as immunisation vaccines introduce the information the body needs to build a defence, the correct antibodies. Your urine has the advantage of not having all the aluminium, mercury and other nastiest that are put into the vacations these days. You auto vaccinated yourself every morning you drank your own metabolic water. Any virus or microbes that you caught or got into your body will have the start of the information the next morning, it will be like the soldiers without the weapons or the armour so the body can fight it off easily, before they have spread in numbers and before they have got vicious.

I wrote about this Extensively in my book, there is a great deal on Amazon right now free worldwide delivery in the book offer bellow, it’s a fascinating study. And all the things Jacks amazing research has brought to the table really fits in with improving the quality of this metabolic water that is made in the matrix by the mitochondria.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Aluminium is found in urine, and if the liver could detox it all, nothing would finish up in storage, or get to tissues like the brain. Glyphosate is found in urine...
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6322310/ The evidence of human exposure to glyphosate: a review.

If wifi etc and particularly 5G can damage the BBB, looping urine may have risks associated with that.

There is also the question of information. For example a bear going into hibernation does not pee or poo, so it recycles everything that might otherwise finish up in the urine. But the bear does not see the sunrise for 5 months, and its cold and dark. A long night. That same bear coming out of hibernation will be getting new information from the sun each day, making and eating new compounds based on the moment by moment changes in the solar cycle and the current photosynthetic food web, so peeing could be seen as a form of getting rid of old and new toxins and old information. I don't think Mother Nature would miss a trick by not also eliminating toxins whilst discarding compounds from which the information has been extracted, and there is toxins in urine that are measurable. Humans may have shrunk hibernation down to a couple of hours in the middle of sleep, but there's a circadian rhythm to ADH which allows for recycling during sleep, and with each sunrise there is new information to be gained.:)

recoen and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

So when I was the main breadwinner and DH stayed home and looked after the kids, I was presumably an alpha female? So if I was considered plain, are you suggesting he stayed married to Mrs Financial Security while playing the backfield ............? Hilarious. Nearly looped myself laughing. :p

4. Solidsilverteeth

First of all nobody is suggesting the liver is perfect at getting all the toxins out straight away. If this were the case human beings would be perfect in perfect health.

So we have established some toxins do get past the liver, and So there is a need to educate ourselves about detoxing the body.

Very interesting about the bear, you may find it interesting that master Yogis in India and master Shaman in other parts of the world can actually live like the bear and apparently do all their looping internally. Or sometimes they Lee out a little and drink that occasionally.

This one old master Yogi claimed to have not eaten or drank anything or gone to the toilet for years, so they obviously didn’t believe him and asked if they could monitor him in hospital.

The scans showed his bladder filled up, then the body reabsorbed everything to the bloodstream and it went round again.

https://www.livescience.com/8224-indian-mystic-claims-eat-70-years.html

There are a number of people who claim to be breatharians, not eating or drinking or needing to go to the toilet. If you can detox everything bad from your outbreath and sweet alone, and if you are not consuming anything then you don’t need to have stool for getting rid of bad stuff.

Dr Borsh says the mitochondria produce Upto 3000 litres of water per day in the matrix, and ideally you Shouldn't need to drink any other water, or eat any other food as long as you are getting sun and fresh air.

I’m not there yet, but I’m heading in the right directio. I'm down to one meal a day looping all my mitochondria water

Silverteeth likes this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I would accept that there are people who have purer urine and/or great control of their bodily processes, that might be called mystic. If they live a higher proportion of their lives in meditation and spiritual practice, I believe they are obtaining and harnessing a lot of their information from a cosmic "out there". The virtual photon. The virtual electron. Spiritual practice lengthening telomeres etc. How many of these people are living in the world of technology, modern toxins, or toiling in the fields, holding down a full time job, kids, whatever ...? How many of them are living at a latitude that offers more sunlight than we get in the UK?

Sampling the cosmic "out there" used to be a great joy of mine, but I spent too much time doing that and not enough noticing what was going on "down here" that was slowly eroding my brain's ability to sample "out there." :rolleyes:

6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Do most people have that need? I haven't yet both ocean and shower CT.

recoen and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  7. Solidsilverteeth

Good points, most of those people are now quite old, the master Yogis got that way before nnEMF bombardment.

I do remember reading about the slave trade of years gone by, how some of these poor slaves were working out in the fields in hot sun all day, and they were treated so terribly. The animals were given water but the slaves were hardly given any, if any at all. Some commented that they were sweating all day in the sun, and they never got drink any water.
    If anybody has seen that film 12 years a slave, Brad Pitts character comments that the animals were given water when the slaves were not. This is based on historical acutely reported this was the case.
    Back then they had no idea the science behind the mitochondria making so much water every day.

Dr Borsh says it could be upto 3000 litres every day. I find this hard to comprehend. That is three metric tonnes. Three cubic metres of water, if you imagine three glass fish tanks 1M cubed. All made in the mitochondria in 24hrs.

No wonder they could sweat so much all day working in the sun with bare feet being grounded.

From one perspective they must have been so healthy, but what was missing was freedom. If only humans could live like this, working out in sun all day but with freedom working for ourselves and have optimal health where our mitochondria produce literally tones of water every day so we can sweat in the fields and then go for a swim in a waterfall.

The Bible talks about in Gods kingdom we will be able to build our own houses and occupy them, plant our own vineyards and enjoy their fruitage. They will not build and somebody else have occupancy and they will not plant and somebody else enjoy the fruitage. THey will not toil for nothing

Isaiah 65:25
    They will build houses and live in them,kAnd they will plant vineyards and eat their fruitage.lmAnd the work of their hands my chosen ones will enjoy to the full.* they will not toil for nothing,

Silverteeth likes this.
  8. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Today with women's lib, so-called equality of sexes and all that, the wife as sole breadwinner can sometimes be an awkward situation for stay-at-home Dads. But there is nothing wrong about being homemaker-- male or female. It is essential work that is often denigrated but so valuable.

I am suggesting nothing about your DH's marital fidelity-- you brought it up. But I almost looped myself thinking about it.

Solidsilverteeth and recoen like this.
  9. recoen

recoen Gold

From reading many comments on the forum it appears so. I believe doc has discussed this before as well (Re: D depletion, I don’t have a link currently).
    Link (for example): https://jackkruse.com/tensegrity-5-magnetic-sense/

Solidsilverteeth and Lahelada like this.
  10. drezy

drezy Gold

I will say, though, that liberated women taste better...

Oh noes! Essentially the "Not there there's anything wrong with that" deflection/virtue signal is surely built into all of us if it's built into you @ElectricUniverse . I need to wrap my head around that.

I'm winding down my role as homemaker for the last 4 years (as well as keeping flexible jobs for the 2 prior years). I will say that there are some serious benefits to having a dad as a homemaker (at least for a while):
    • Teachers listen closer during parent-teacher meetings when a dad walks in
    • When a dad requests extra credit assignments, in order for their child to do extra work to squeak out an A while also iron clad guaranteeing to deliver a way more focused student to the teacher the next day it tends to work out
    • Dad's are way more likely to show their kids that they can control flames with their hands by first turning on and standing by a shower and pouring some fast burning alcohol on his own hand and his kid's hand and manipulating it. And other such experiments...
    • Every dish can technically become a flambé. It's cool and hilarious every time.
    • May the lord bless whoever popularized wearing tight yoga pants to the grocery store.... wait, no ... that's a visual benefit for the dad and not one he himself provides to offspring...

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

everyone's situation is so different. n=1 in every respect!

I think Dan and his DW have done a great job of raising their son and keeping their homestead going......

what ever works has always been my motto!

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  12. Solidsilverteeth

Yes whatever works do it, what doesn’t work don’t keep doing it expecting a different result.

I like to work backwards, result based. Then try to understand the science behind it. But it’s not always possible to understand the complete picture behind all the science.

All I know is that people who practice urine therapy live long healthy lives, good result. Then by all means look in to the science and biology.

This is a great documentary on UT,

there has been a new one just made called Urineaid made by Steven Williams that should be finished and released very soon.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Mother Nature isn't going to care that my belief system is that people who practice urine therapy live long and healthy lives, if the looped contaminants tip someone into, (or worsen the symptoms of) Alzheimers, Parkinson's, MS or anything else that in the literature has been related to environmental contaminants that have been measured in urine. Or if they live at a latitude or in an environment that makes it a bad idea. (For example MS being more common away from the equator, and from a UK MS study on brain tissue from 14 donors, many tissues bore concentrations of aluminium in excess of 10mcg/gram dry weight with some exceeding 50 mcg/gram dry weight, whilst 1mcg/gram dry weight is considered normal). I think its more about probabilities. When I live at a latitude without the year round advantages of the equatorial sun, there is a lower probability that urine looping will enhance or protect my health.

Saying whoops maybe for my n=1 I shouldn't have done that .... Working backwards has its risks. It would be a poor decision to just go for it and work it out later if the science that might influence my decision before trying urine therapy has already been done.:)

14. Solidsilverteeth

But of course I would say that from my experience using orin (as well as others I know), it certainly seems like there is no remotely toxic levels of anything in there. I truly believe it is 100 percent therapeutic. Recall of course that amniotic fluid is mostly urine. I don't think it has been called the water of life for nothing.

We have already established that there are less toxins in a litre of urine than a litre of tap/spring or bottled water. And if you drink tap water your urine that comes out after is cleaner, then the next time you loop it is cleaner again and so on.

Silverteeth likes this.
  15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Amniotic fluid contains hormones,water from the mother,nutrients from the mother immune system cells etc. In healthy pregnancies.. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5946436/ How healthy are mothers now ?

You cite"ideal urine values" as standard. One of the things good doctors learn is that the body often fails to read the textbook or does not use the textbook one cites.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3957746/ Urine is not sterile
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4864995/ Bladder is not sterile

Now according to the studies above not all bacteria are harmful,the urine microbiome may even be protective but do we just carelessly lose these bacteria ? How do we know how many of the critters we need for balance? As they do not come via the In door usually should we transport them from the Out door to the indoor ? One of the bacteria found is Aerococcus urinae implicated in endocarditis heart infections.
    https://www.clinicalmicrobiologyandinfection.com/article/S1198-743X(15)00896-4/pdf

If we trust that much in nature as we say we do, then maybe just maybe we should let things go..

Solidsilverteeth and Sue-UK like this.
  16. Saichi

Saichi New Member

SST, do you know if your urine content averages 10:1:2 to 10:1:4 NPK ratio as google says for humans?

Solidsilverteeth and Silverteeth like this.
  17. Solidsilverteeth

What is NPK ratio? I’m out and about now no time to read up about it. What conclusions have you come to Saichi?

Silverteeth likes this.
  18. Solidsilverteeth

All very interesting but I feel we are going in circles, all these points have been brought up and discussed earlier in the thread.

Urine is sterile, and there is less harmful bacteria and toxins in a litre of urine than a litre of tap/bottled water.

Watch some of my videos on this channel.

Silverteeth likes this.
  19. Yesterday I harvested and ate for dinner the first gift from my garden of the year. Truly a joyous thing to see spring bursting through the earth's crust. ASPARAGUS!! My question is " do you alter your urine intake as your diet changes or alter your diet to produce tastier or more nutritious pee?"

20. Solidsilverteeth

I alter my diet to affect the quality of myself and the liquid version of myself. Your pee is liquid you. It’s liquid meat, or literally is liquid you. It’s a snap shot of you in liquid form.

You are literally drinking of yourself.

We all know that you are what you eat and the environment you are in.

If you strive to be the best version of yourself then your pee will be the best liquid version of you.

Silverteeth likes this.