1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

We can agree totally that aluminium along with many other toxic things are very very bad for you.

This is why I help the body along at cleaning these things out with Omad Orin looping.

Silverteeth likes this.
  2. Solidsilverteeth

One question I would be very interested to know the answer to is, which had more aluminium per litre, urine or tap water? Or even spring water? It’s so trace amounts that it’s hard to say for sure put I would guess tap water from most places around the world has more aluminium and other toxins than urine.

I understand somebody who has not researched enough how the liver and kidneys work together, may be thinking why put urine back in if the body has chosen to excrete it?

My way of thinking is similar, but from a different perspective. I work hard to make my own metabolic water as high quality as possible. I say why pee this down the toilet and put in new water with more aluminium and other toxins in that the body is working so hard to be excreted.

You body works very hard to make this perfect metabolic water going through filtering and distilling process every time your blood goes round your body.

Why put in foreign water that needs to be processed when you could put back in your own metabolic perfect water that is bioavailable and instantly recognisable as exactly the same as what’s already circulating in your bloodstream.

Silverteeth likes this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

By what mechanism does orin looping clean aluminium out, if someone's excreted it into the urine and their liver just gets it back? How would you explain to someone considering orin looping how the re-ingested aluminium wouldn't just give the hepatocytes another whack?

4. Solidsilverteeth

It’s the same water going round and round and you clean it every time you loop it, you dump toxins at the liver.

Silverteeth likes this.
  5. Solidsilverteeth

If the mitochondria is cable of producing 3000 litres of matrix water every day, then surely some or a lot of it is peed out. Far better to put that back in than any other water.

You do lose a lot from outbreath, sweat and stool. This is used up to get rid of toxins. But your body is constantly making new metabolic matrix water in the mitochondria.

Silverteeth likes this.
  6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'll rephrase. :) A damaged liver is less likely to efficiently detox what is dumped. If aluminium damages the hepatocytes as suggested in the paper, and they received the same aluminium again and again through relooping, how would you explain to someone considering orin looping what stops what goes back into the bloodstream and on to the liver via relooping from damaging the hepatocytes further?

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  7. Solidsilverteeth

If your question is if the liver or kidneys are damaged and not working correctly, then yes things may not work correctly and then things would be different. It would all depend on how much damage and how things were not working correctly.

The thing to do would be to concentrate on healing as much as possible.

In normal function then omad and Orin looping is fantastic at increasing the quality of your metabolic water.

Silverteeth likes this.
  8. Solidsilverteeth

From the notes-

72 days fast last year
    this year already 7 days fast
    after birthday in February plan on 60 days fast

-----------------------------------------------
    time 8:34
    grass is deuterium depleted, animal eats it
    we eat animal fat (low in deuterium)
    body makes metabolic water, 3000 litres /day(time 29:00)
    keto-head is newer thirsty, pee like a horse <<<===========
    note this important tid bit
    there is already one sick person who slowed or stopped drinking
    and
    now curses results
    if you stopped peeing, you are sick enough that you are not making metabolic water in enough excess so you would pee.
    You must drink water.

—————————————————————————————

Would it not make sense to drink your own matrix water and keep looping it?

Silverteeth likes this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Its more nuanced than that. Most people's main exposure may not be from tap water. And urine levels being higher than tap water may have more to do with other possible exposures, such as the lung and nose, or topically, or what gets through the gut barrier. If it keeps it out of the brain and other tissues and fluids like the CSF, and is protective of the liver, its not a bad thing. Even if I managed to get my current exposure to zero, what's already in storage will at some point end up in the blood stream.

Even the aluminium in tap water is nuanced. In the UK there is very little silica in the water, so that could be more of a problem than in parts of the world where their tap water has more silica that could take the aluminium out via the urine and bypassing the liver, and with less chance of it getting to the brain. It would be the same for spring waters - a high silica level with a very low aluminium level might be a better option than a very low level of each. Context again. :)

10. Solidsilverteeth

Yes it’s all context:)

Very enjoyable and extremely interesting subject, thanks for lively debate Sue.

Is there any way we can find out which has the higher levels of aluminium out of a litre of tap water, spring water or urine?

Silverteeth likes this.
  11. Solidsilverteeth

The other key question to really understand this, instead of asking which has more aluminium tap water or urine, the way to get your head round it is this next question........

If you drink only tap water, and measure accurately how much aluminium per litre it has, then measure your urine then you would see that it is cleaner and has less aluminium than the tap water you just drank.

If you stopped drinking tap water and instead kept looping your own metabolic water then it would get cleaner and cleaner every time you looped it.

Looping your own metabolic water is just like putting tap water through a Good water filter again and again. This does take out aluminium.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

It seems to assume that the liver can and will handle all the aluminium that enters the body, without any of it finishing up in storage in the bone, or getting into other tissues or fluids such as the CSF. They take aluminium out of the blood stream as well. ;)

13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

179 mcg/L is an average I've seen for tap water, but it didn't relate specifically to the UK, and it wasn't referenced. You could probably find a pretty accurate level from your local water board website, I think water boards publish the results of their tests to prove they are within the permitted ranges. Spring waters vary, I've seen figures ranging from zero mcg/L to 23 mcg/L for a few of them, but again the figures weren't referenced to any study, and it didn't include the ones I wanted. I wouldn't know where to start to compare that to how they measure aluminium in urine as nmol/mmol creatinine. But as I wouldn't know how much of the urine level came from unavoidable sources like respiratory pollutants I'm breathing in, or aluminium released from or entering storage at different rates for different tissues, I'm not sure how valuable it would be in proving anything without something like radioactively marking the Al in the tap water. :eek:

14. Saichi

Saichi New Member

The nano aluminum we're breathing in has to be much more difficult for our bodies to remove.

15. Solidsilverteeth

Yes this is what they are spraying in the chem trails and ends up in water supply and food chain.

One of the best ways to clean out toxins from the body is fasting, including a few days dry fast.

Silverteeth likes this.
  16. Solidsilverteeth

When the body wants to get rid of toxins the urine is not one of the excretory channels. If the body is releasing aluminium from the tissues or some stored area, it first puts it into the bloodstream which goes through the liver to be filtered. If toxin make it past the liver for some reason, then the cleaned blood goes to the kidneys to be regulated. Upto 98% or even more goes back into the blood to be cleaned by the liver again.

The primary means of detoxifying the body is the lungs, then the stool then the skin. Also the mucus membranes, but the urine is not a waste channel it is an excess Chanel.

Anything inorganic or dead matter in the body (like alluminium) will be cleaned out. Any inorganic matter, mostly inorganic minerals which are dissolved rocks and sand. Not only does it rid the body of dead inorganic matter but there are other living organic things in the body that shouldn't be there and orin looping also cleans it all out. The bugs, right from the microscopic virus and harmful bacteria all the way up to the large parasites as long as your leg. It will not rid the body of good bacteria and enzymes that the liver decides is good for you.
    That's the beauty of the way the liver and kidneys work together when orin looping. You dump the toxins at the liver every time you loop. The bad things are forced out the back passage, or your lungs or skin also get rid of the bad stuff. The good stuff goes on into your orin. You slowly detox the body and get rid of all the things that should not be inside you. Looping your orin teaches your body what is foreign and domestic or another way to say it; what is good for you and what is bad for you.

Each kidney contains up to a million functioning units called nephrons. Some of these are actually called distillation nephrons because they distil the ultra-filtered blood plasma. This is why the kidneys are the best water distillers in the universe. No man made machine can match the amazing distillation process of the kidneys. Nothing else in the universe comes close to producing the same high quality water that the kidneys produce. They will not and can not let though high quantities of anything toxic. They do however let through homeopathic amounts just the right amount to teach the body what it has to deal with and also put back in some very good substances.
    A nephron consists of a filtering unit of tiny blood vessels called a glomerulus attached to a tubule. When blood enters the glomerulus, it is filtered and the remaining fluid then passes along the tubule. In the tubule, many different substances, chemicals and water are either added to or removed from this filtered fluid according to the body's needs, the final product being the incredible elixir of life, the urine we pee out every day.
    The kidneys perform their life-sustaining job of filtering and producing this amazing liquid and then returning it to the bloodstream about 200 quarts of fluid every 24 hours. Some say about two quarts are removed from the body in the form of urine, and about 198 quarts are recovered. Others say anywhere between 2 and 10% of the finished product we call urine goes to the bladder, the rest goes back into the bloodstream. The urine we excrete has been stored in the bladder and if you don't pee it out before the body needs it again then the body can reabsorb this precious fluid through the bladder walls and go back into the bloodstream.

The production of urine involves highly complex steps of distillation and re-absorption. Most of the finished product called urine is reabsorbed back into the blood, only about between 2-10% goes to the bladder. This process is necessary to maintain a stable balance of body chemicals.
    The kidneys also actually manufacture and produce hormones that affect the function of other organs. For example, a hormone produced by the kidneys stimulates red blood cell production. Other hormones produced by the kidneys help regulate blood pressure and control calcium metabolism.
    The kidneys are powerful chemical factories that perform the most amazing function of regulating the blood. Remember the liver takes out anything bad, and the clean good blood is sent to the kidneys to be regulated. The liver is the primary workforce it produces yes actually creates lots of good things to go into the blood, this mega factory in your body even has storehouses and warehouses which can be tapped into and put into the ultrafiltered blood plasma (urine) when needed. This is also true about the kidneys but to a lesser extent. Your two kidneys as well as your liver together actually produce a plethora of good substances balancing the body's bloodstream. Sometimes taking out the excess of some things, and other times along with the liver actually producing good things to put into the urine, which 90% goes back unto the blood and upto 10% goes to your bladder. The other way to say taking out, or putting in is regulating. The kidneys regulate your now cleaned by the liver bloodstream.
    For example, somebody who doesn't get outside in the sun much the kidneys themselves manufacture and produce an active form of vitamin D that promotes strong, healthy bones. This is just one example of countless good substances that if you have deficiencies then your body does it’s best to regulate. Same with too much of anything, good or bad. The bad stuff gets taken out by the liver, and the good stuff gets sent to the kidneys to be regulated. Once again because this is so important the kidneys regulate the cleaned blood that the liver has cleaned and decided is good for you, many substances, chemicals and water are either added to or removed from this filtered fluid according to the body's needs. If you loop it then it just goes round and round so your body can use it again and again.
    You are the device. You are all that you need. Supplement manufactures want you to believe that you are so broken that you need all these extra supplements. You need to buy fancy liver and kidney flush packs and products. When the truth is all you need to do is go on omad orin looping and your body will soon sort out any toxicity or deficiencies. The Omad orin looping programme will clean the body right the way through. This is the best ever kidney and liver flush.

Silverteeth likes this.
  17. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

From what I have learned, an alpha male is a breadwinner who can provide ample financial security. He is also tall, handsome, and well built. If the female can find a breadwinner with physical traits then that is a spectacular winning scenario.

But if she can only get a plain breadwinner she may (and often does) stay married to Mr. Financial Security while playing the backfield with handsome alpha hunks like Chad (ever wonder why DNA paternity tests are available?).

Sorry to be blunt, but Mother Nature set it up this way. She knows the rules.

18. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Before human 'nature' became schizophrenic no male ever needed to win bread. All this breadwinning(aka externalization/exploitation of life cycle energy costs) is culminating in the largest extinction in earth's history. We can only fathom the beauty post-extinction when the only life that will thrive are ones can handle a highly radioactive environment.

19. recoen

recoen Gold

@Solidsilverteeth what do you theorize occurs when people feel the need to pee during CT?

Also, why would the body rid itself of things it needs especially when “90+% of the urine is recycled into the blood”. I imagine you will reply with something like for us to drink in order to educate the body, etc. but why not just loop back through the blood for the education? Something about the GI tract?

Yes, our bodies make what we need using sunlight.

20. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I love this intelligent, respectful, bizarre debate. Learning so much! :)