1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 23, 2019.

1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I have tried quite a few different brands. The most important thing is that it must state it is unheated and undenatured whey (heating makes it less biological active).

That is why some people simply place this whey in mouth and swish it around in mouth to absorb as much glutathione-creating amino acids intact through mucus membrane (in contrast to just swallowing it and subjecting it to digestive juices).

It is important to not put whey in hot beverages for same reason.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  2. ElectricUniverse

Actually Roundup (glyphosate) and aluminum work as a dynamic duo as they combine to get aluminum deep into brain and Central Nervous System.

It's true that even so-called organic grown foods are going to be contaminated with glyphosate (because it travels in air and rain). So it is impossible to be glyphosate-free in this age of wickedness.

An important thing to remember about glyphosate-containing Roundup is that chelates trace minerals out of the body over time. Supplementation with trace minerals can help combat this.

Dean6789 and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Question:
    How do you know what you are missing?
    Answer:
    spectracell micronutrient analysis

spectracell.com

Dean6789 and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://smile.amazon.com/Swanson-Certified-Organic-Undenatured-Bioactive/dp/B01E2M6HPS/ref=sr_1_32?keywords=undenatured+whey&qid=1556302295&s=gateway&sr=8-32&th=1

upload_2019-4-26_14-29-48.png

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've been studying Jack's work for so long and he's wrong about urine and missed how simple it is ..... One meal a day of mainly raw plants and drink nice tasting pee. :rofl: :D

Seriously though, seasonal omnivores that don't migrate and don't hibernate like bears for 5 months would need to hold sufficient fat to make water in the mitochondria, and many smaller species are scatter or larder hoarders as well. What might be doable for human males at the equator could have devastating consequences for females, and be even worse at higher latitudes. I say doable for males because in a sense they are more expendable, because a male can impregnate a lot of females in the same season, whereas a female has a limited number of opportunities to produce offspring. Even for females at the equator, I don't think one meal a day of mostly raw plants and drinking their own urine would support a pregnancy, and breast feeding.

6. drezy

drezy Gold

My wife agrees with that statement.

True, I saw the results on a trashy talkshow where a baby momma fight broke out between 2 women right before a third was brought out on stage.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Have to watch closer those bunny rabbits, so many of them, they must be drinking their own urine.

8. ElectricUniverse

I've always wondered what my mission in life was. I see now through your insights that it is to impregnate a lot of females and then bite the dust.;)

Seriously though, in this rough and tumble experience we call life, generally the alpha males get all the desirable females and the leftovers are for the betas.

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Well we are still mammals and there's a reason human females store more fat ... In a famine we'd have an edge.

I think its our frontal lobes that give females a better idea of what an alpha male really is. For example a ripped facade doesn't make a man an alpha. I'm far more interested in how a man thinks. And no woman is "leftovers." ;)

10. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Maybe not, but for most of us this would not apply. My wife has just had three babies over the last several years. She has found TMAD or two meals a day, 18 hrs fasting 6hr eating window to be best, she has been looping all the way through all three kids. Mostly Japanese food, lots of raw fish and seaweed, and simple salads home grown greens.

Now she wants another one. Yes breast feeding, she has been dual feeding one on each side right upto four years old plus all three of them. Our youngest daughter Maria is coming upto 5 and is still feeding. We keep it quiet because some people are shocked, but we think it's a good thing.

breast milk is ultra filtered blood plasma just as urine is ultra filtered blood plasma. The first milk produced after a Baby is born is a yellow fluid called colostrum which is almost identical to the urine the baby was just drinking for the previous nine months.

Soon she will be back on OMAD same as me, but out kids have three nutritious meals a day as they are growing.

We will both be omd orin loopers for the rest of our days, which I expect to be longer due to the omad orin looping. Most who do orin looping live to very good old ages in excellent health like the former prime minister of India.

As well as the morning sun, CT, earthing, and other therapies. Soon will incorporate sleeping inside beehives regularly.

So anyway, after all these posts, has there been any reasons why OMAD orin looping may not be a Good idea?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  11. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

If you say this cant be correct you better check this interview out! Those are words of Jack not mine...

shah78 and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  12. Solidsilverteeth

2014 is quite a long time ago, maybe Jack has changed his views since then.

If you study all of Andrew Norton Webbers work over the years you see that urine has been found to be the most structured water ever found in the universe so far. Urine when it is is first void is more structured than you could ever achieve through the best water structurisers like the best vortexing machines there are.

Both males and females produce urine in a twisted triple helix formation, just like DNA structure. This is what the vortexing machines try to emulate.

Urine is more sterile and more distilled than the best ever pharmaceutical sterile and distilled waters you could ever archive.

95% of urine is the best distilled water in the universe. The other 5% reads like a list of all the best ever supplements from the best ever pharmacies and health food stores on the planet. But these are all Bioavailable and exactly the same as what is already in your blood. Instantly recognised by your body so will not take you out of a fasted state.

It's the only drink you can have while fasting that will not break your fast but is absolutely full of nutrients and good things.

3000 identifiable compounds and counting. The theory is there are countless more as yet unidentifiable great compounds made by the human body for the human body that we have not yet discovered. We don't even need to know, just trust nature.

Silverteeth likes this.
  13. Solidsilverteeth

You can do the research yourself from these free online books here...

I very highly recommend these books

ORIN THERAPY (urine therapy)

The Water of Life – A Treatise on Urine Therapy by John W. Armstrong

The Golden Fountain by Coen van der Kroon

Your-Own-Perfect-Medicine- by Martha Christy with Testimonials

Urine Therapy by Flora Peschek-Böhmer

Shivambu-Shastra-Natalia-Perera

MORARJI DESAI ON CBS EVENING NEWS WITH DAN RATHER – Former Prime Miinister of India discusses Urine Therapy

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/the-water-library/

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

From the literature, it is not the case that the only compounds in urine are nutrients and good things. The high levels of some toxic compounds can come from what's absorbed through the skin, the respiratory system etc, not just food ...Trojan horses that someone knows nothing about until the shit hits the fan. Fasting brings stuff out of storage, and some disease conditions produce endogenous toxins measured in urine at a much higher rate, as a result of the disease condition. It's not enough to suggest not to take bad stuff in. Every person's starting point and context is different, and what might not harm one person, could devastate somebody else. In the past the environment was nothing like it is now in terms of environmental contaminants including but not limited to glyphosate and aluminium, plus the effects of nn emfs. A lot of people wouldn't understand the need or know how to assess their risks before starting OMAD and urine looping.

What someone doesn't know may be more important than what they do know. My maternal mitochondrial risk factor is Alzheimers, so on risk/benefit ratio based on my individual context, I've made the judgement that looping my urine is not a safe hack. If I did it because I accepted that you knew everything there is to know about OMAD and urine looping and you are wrong, I'm the one who will pay the price. So "We don't even need to know" doesn't include me. ;) Even without the biophysics angle, I could just as easily say that trusting nature is to accept that to keep me from developing AD and osteoporosis etc in the long term, my body is prepared to give up water to get the toxins out, even if that means sacrificing some otherwise good compounds. :)

Lahelada and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  15. Solidsilverteeth

I thought electric universe said some very wise words here.....

Yes everything has good and bad points and its up to the individual to research and make a personal decision for themselves.

I've had somebody try to talk me out of looking at the sun every sun rise, and saying I should cover up wear sunblock nd sunglasses when out in the sun. You could definitely make a case for such things, but I have weighed up the advantages and disadvantages of the sun and have made the decision for myself to carry on looking at the sun every morning.

Same with urine therapy, you need to make a decision based on accurate knowledge. Read these studies first and understand then decide for yourself. Read these books before you decide.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Looking at the sunrise and sunbathing etc, yes I've advised people but I have printed out information on circadian rhythm, blogs and recent studies that support what may be a complete reversal of what they've been taught to believe. If they decide to continue to follow the existing conventional wisdom, I'm fine with that, but at least they know I've made an informed decision.

I've read a couple of the books. But I can't unread what I've read about the more recent studies that say different, or unthink that the couple of books I chose to look at were of their time, when disease prevalence and the environment was completely different, and urine analysis was not at the level of sophistication it is now. I also can't unthink that if a toxin is known to disrupt mitochondrial function, or could end up back in my brain, then relooping it isn't likely to be a good move. My decision based on my context. :)

Solidsilverteeth and Lahelada like this.
  17. Solidsilverteeth

when it comes to urine therapy, I've advised people but I have printed out information on how the kidneys work, blogs and recent studies that support what may be a complete reversal of what they've been taught to believe. If they decide to continue to follow the existing conventional wisdom, I'm fine with that, but at least they know I've made an informed decision.

Urine analysis is far more sophisticated today and getting better every year. The more they find out the more science supports the benefits of urine therapy. I expect in decades to come that list of 3000 known compounds will increase to many more thousands of hormones, enzymes and nutrients.

Sue what have you read about urine that you can't unread? Could you please post specifically which parts, because I thought I read pretty much all of your links and never read anything that put me off drinking my urine.

I asked Somebody else experienced in urine therapy about if there any specific figures of how much alluminium is in urine, all the studies just show trace amounts. Apparently there is less alluminium in a days passing of urine than you get from drinking a can drink out of an alluminium can. And even can drinks you actually consume such a trace amount it's hardly measurable.

Silverteeth likes this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The Biolab testing has urine Al as the preferred sample for monitoring exposure.
    https://www.biolab.co.uk/docs/aluminium.pdf
    The normal healthy amount isn't easy to find but from a 2006 paper
    https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/adb5/a583c8aafea6f8007196508e4f6d644b6c76.pdf Non-invasive therapy to reduce the body burden of aluminium in Alzheimer’s disease

"Mean urinary excretion of Al in five healthy aged individuals was reported as ca 60 nmol/mmol creatinine (represented by a solid line on Fig. 2) compared to ca 200 nmol/mmol creatinine for five individuals with AD [16]."

Also figure 4 is of a healthy male, with his starting level of Al excretion being lower than the mean of the other paper. But for ballpark its OK. The interesting thing is that after he drinks the mineral water at around 10 a.m. the figures shoot up. It doesn't need to be mineral water - a beer or a silica rich food that provides orthosilicic acid can raise urine levels of aluminium. It would be interesting to know how the figures would change if he was sat grounded with the sun on the skin covering his kidneys .... I know it feels good .... much better than just chugging down the water in the gloom. :)

It may well be that in the past a trace was "normal" but if the changes to the environment and my age puts 60 nmol/mmol creatinine as my likely new Al ballpark "normal," and what I eat or drink can make those figures shoot up that influences my decision. If my kidneys have gone to the trouble to chuck it out, and my maternal mitochondrial risk is AD, that factor too influences my decision. :)

19. Solidsilverteeth

Blood or Urine tests are always the best because it's liquid you, it's a snap shot of you. You are drinking liquid you when you drink your own urine, it's actually your liquid DNA and stem clells.

Just because blood or urine are a snap shot of you doesn't mean it's the best way to tell how much your body is getting rid of toxins, those tests should come from your sweat (difficult to test) breath and stool.

It is incorrect to say "my kidneys have gone to the trouble to chuck it out" it's your liver that goes to the trouble to chuck it out. Your kidneys are not there to chuck things out, as 90-98% of the urine the kidneys make goes back into the bloodstream, so they are not there to chuck thing out of the body in the few percent that goes to the bladder. The three waste disposal channels get rid of 100% of the waste as appossed to kidneys keep upto 98%.

Ideally the liver should clean all the toxins out of the blood before its sent to kidneys. If there is such a toxic burden that some toxins get past the liver first time around then second or multiple times around should clean out all the toxins.

90%+ of the urine the kidneys make goes back into the blood which goes around the body and eventually through the liver to be cleaned again, and the toxins should be taken out and excreted through the stool, sweat and mainly out breath because the lungs are the primary toxic eliminator as you are breathing 24/7.

What we all agree on is that we should aim to get the body as clean as possible with minimal toxins as we possibly can. Weather we loop urine or not, the aim is to keep the bloodstream and the body as clean as possible. In my view looping urine is part of my strategy to clean the bloodstream helping the body along with getting toxins out through the waste channels.

Sun therapy on the whole body, CT, grounding and breathing excersise, as well as minimising nnEMFs and toxic lighting are all part of my strategy along with OMAD fasting 23:1 which raises human growth hormones by 2000% in my urine.

My goal is to get my biological water made by the mitochondria to be the highest quality it could ever possibly be,which is the same as saying getting myself the highest possible version of myself I could ever possibly be.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Ideally doesn't mean it can, or does. This suggests how aluminium damages hepatocytes..

How aluminum, an intracellular ROS generator promotes hepatic and neurological diseases: the metabolic tale.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23463459

Silverteeth and Solidsilverteeth like this.