1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 23, 2019.

1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

If you think you
    Supplemental glycine is short term hack to address glyphosate toxicity. But detox and avoidance are the key.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

undenatured whey

Any particular that you may like?

3. Tom Win

Tom Win New Member

As far I remember Jack stand on urine is that it is: unstructured, unneeded water. Containing mainly protons and no electrons. This pee water have poor hydrogen bonding network. You getting rid of bad water so you keeping good water in. Why we fundamentally pee? So get rid of bad water so we can make new water in the brain.
    This is more or less what Jack have said in 2014 10 13 interview.

And if dr Kruse don't do it with his amazing knowledge why do I? Just started learning about water but pee water is outside cell water? I think so. And inside the cell is mitochodria water. Somebody can correct me...

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    shah78, Penny, Katie Durham and 2 others like this.
  4. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

This can’t be correct because 90-98% of the urine that is made in the body for the body goes back into the blood. It’s only the excess few percent that goes to the bladder. The liver cleans the blood and takes out what the body decides is bad for you and the good stuff (what the body decides is good for you) goes to the kidneys where even more good things are put into the urine. The kidneys actually manufacture and put good things into the urine.

Silverteeth likes this.
  5. Solidsilverteeth

When I did my 27 day urine fast I was not drinking any other water or consuming anything at all except sunlight, grounding and fresh air. My urine got cleaner and cleaner until it was rainwater clear.

I was sweating, having liquid stool almost everyday and breathing out waste 24/7. Losing about a pound per day of body weight. All the bad things that the body decides is bad for you will be excreted through the three waste channels. This is the waste coming out of the liver.

Would you not eventually run out of water? No because your mitochondria are making new water everyday and this is why I continued to loop a couple of litres every day right up to day 27.

The cleaned blood, with all the good things coming out of the liver then goes to the kidneys where the blood goes through a distillation process. Some things are taken out to be stored and some things are put back in, the kidneys regulate the blood.

Silverteeth likes this.
  6. Solidsilverteeth

I have to clarify about vit C being made in the body. This is a theory that has never been proved. But it certainly seems that on a long urine fast the vit C goes up in the urine. Many people doing long urine fasts say it becomes like pure lemon juice.

Or is it actually citric acid (a very similar powerful antioxidant to ascorbic acid) that goes up in urine when it gets looped again and again. If you look at the list in the urinalysis book it says 800mg per day of citric acid in the "average" taken from mostly doctors and nurses to make that list.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ipxGDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT29&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

(Note the healthy amounts of DHA and dopamine in those urine averages from Doctors and nurses who were under blue light and eating hospitals food. Imagine what the urine from black swan mitochondrians look like our urine has even more DHA and dopamine)

Anyway I don't believe that Vit. C is produced in the human body, nor is it necessary for optimal functioning. It is a great antioxidant and I have nothing against it (indeed it is quite powerful especially in higher doses), but citric acid is more bioavailable and useful (along with other antioxidants) fulfill the same functions as Vit. C in the human body, and more. Citric acid is produced in the body via the citric acid cycle, but I believe there is more to the picture also because the production of citric acid in the body has not been very well studied.

Silverteeth likes this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

How do you think the body "decides" and enforces the decision onto the liver and kidneys? How would you account for a "normal" urine metabolite that could be elevated generally, or even at 300 times higher than "normal" values, as is found in the research on the urine metabolites associated with autism, coeliac, cystic fibrosis, schizophrenia, and various digestive and neurological disorders? Why do the medical profession test urine at all, if what's in there can only be good?

8. Solidsilverteeth

That's exactly the point. Urine is a snap shot of you. It is liquid you.

If you are yucky then your snap shot of you will be yucky.

If you are clean and healthy then your snap shot of you will be clean and pleasant to drink.

My urine is like beautiful coconut water, very slightly sweat but looks like rain water. It smells good, tastes pure and if somebody else smelt it or drank it they would not believe what it was,

Silverteeth likes this.
  9. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

A key piece of information about drugs is how much of the drug or its metabolites is excreted by the liver and how much by the kidney. It can affect which drug a doctor prescribes based on how well your liver or kidneys are functioning. That the relative percentages can vary so much tells me that the liver and kidney both have roles in getting rid of stuff and that they aren't interchangeable.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  10. Solidsilverteeth

Yes they work together, this is why looping will clean your metabolic water, you dump toxins everytime you loop. It gets cleaner and cleaner until you eventually get it like mine, as clean as it can be. But it still improves in quality as you keep looping it.

Yes there are some drugs and harmful things these days that mean you should not do urine therapy until you get off them and clean the system out first.

Silverteeth likes this.
  11. Solidsilverteeth

Even if somebody has serious toxic overload, there will only be trace amounts in their urine. Take for example somebody working with lead, arsenic, mercury or asbestos. They are touching it every day or breathing it in and consuming it often. They have huge toxic overload and will no doubt have serious health problems. Still only very small amounts will be in their urine. So small it’s only really the memory of the toxins, just the right amount to tell the body the information it needs to deal with the problems. The liver will be working hard to rid the body of it through the poop, skin and lungs. The cleaned blood is then sent to the kidneys for regulating. This is important to remember when somebody tells you that there will be lots of waste in the urine. It just is not true that there will be lots of waste in the urine. The kidneys only send through trace quantities.

Each kidney contains up to a million functioning units called nephrons. Some of these are actually called distillation nephrons because they distil the ultra-filtered blood plasma. This is why the kidneys are the best water distillers in the universe. No man made machine can match the amazing distillation process of the kidneys. Nothing else in the universe comes close to producing the same high quality water that the kidneys produce. They will not and can not let though high quantities of anything toxic. They do however let through trace amounts just the right amount to teach the body what it has to deal with and also put back in some very good substances.

A nephron consists of a filtering unit of tiny blood vessels called a glomerulus attached to a tubule. When blood enters the glomerulus, it is filtered and the remaining fluid then passes along the tubule. In the tubule, many different substances, chemicals and water are either added to or removed from this filtered fluid according to the body's needs, the final product being the incredible elixir of life, the urine we pee out every day.

The kidneys perform their life-sustaining job of filtering and producing this amazing liquid and then returning it to the bloodstream about 200 quarts of fluid every 24 hours. Some say about two quarts are removed from the body in the form of urine, and about 198 quarts are recovered. Others say anywhere between 2 and 10% of the finished product we call urine goes to the bladder, the rest goes back into the bloodstream. The urine we excrete has been stored in the bladder and if you don't pee it out before the body needs it again then the body can reabsorb this precious fluid through the bladder walls and go back into the bloodstream.

Why does the body make urine and excrete it, if it’s so good for us?

The production of urine involves highly complex steps of distillation and re-absorption. Most of the finished product called urine is reabsorbed back into the blood, only about between 2-10% goes to the bladder. This process is necessary to maintain a stable balance of body chemicals.

The kidneys also actually manufacture and produce hormones that affect the function of other organs. For example, a hormone produced by the kidneys stimulates red blood cell production. Other hormones produced by the kidneys help regulate blood pressure and control calcium metabolism.

The kidneys are powerful chemical factories that perform the most amazing function of regulating the blood. Remember the liver takes out anything bad, and the clean good blood is sent to the kidneys to be regulated. The liver is the primary workforce it produces yes actually creates lots of good things to go into the blood, this mega factory in your body even has storehouses and warehouses which can be tapped into and put into the ultrafiltered blood plasma (urine) when needed. This is also true about the kidneys but to a lesser extent. Your two kidneys as well as your liver together actually produce a plethora of good substances balancing the body's bloodstream. Sometimes taking out the excess of some things, and other times along with the liver actually producing good things to put into the urine, which 90% goes back unto the blood and upto 10% goes to your bladder. The other way to say taking out, or putting in is regulating. The kidneys regulate your now cleaned by the liver bloodstream.

For example, somebody who doesn't get outside in the sun much the kidneys themselves manufacture and produce an active form of vitamin D that promotes strong, healthy bones. This is just one example of countless good substances that if you have deficiencies then your body does it’s best to regulate. Same with too much of anything, good or bad. The bad stuff gets taken out by the liver, and the good stuff gets sent to the kidneys to be regulated. Once again because this is so important the kidneys regulate the cleaned blood that the liver has cleaned and decided is good for you, many substances, chemicals and water are either added to or removed from this filtered fluid according to the body's needs. If you loop it then it just goes round and round so your body can use it again and again.

You are the device. You are all that you need. Supplement manufactures want you to believe that you are so broken that you need all these extra supplements. You need to buy fancy liver and kidney flush packs and products. When the truth is all you need to do is go on omad orin looping and your body will soon sort out any toxicity or deficiencies. The Omad orin looping programme will clean the body right the way through. This is the best ever kidney and liver flush.

Silverteeth likes this.
  12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

So its a "therapy" for already healthy people ...?

13. Solidsilverteeth

It’s been designed for everybody. Every human being had been given the fountain of youth.

But if you are taking certain unnatural products that you shouldn’t be taking then you would be taking even more of them if you drink your own metabolic water.

The best thing to do is stop taking the toxins into your body and start looping your own water to clean it.

Take home point, whatever you are taking or consuming, your liver will take out anything the body decides is bad for you and sends all that the body decides is good for you to your orin. So whatever you take or use, you can get the benefits again and again by looping your water of life. If you are on medication then you may find you need less and less of it as you loop your orin. You hopefully will be able to get off all medications eventually depending on your situation. At the very least you will be able to cut down, if not cut right out altogether; depending on what you are taking and how much makes it through the liver and is in your water life.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  14. Solidsilverteeth

Q. Is there any time when I should not drink my orin? What if I’m extremely stressed?

A. There is never a time when you should not loop all your urine. As John Armstrong brings out, even if it’s the most foulsubstance you have ever seen showing there is something wrong, this is still exactly what the body needs to get better. If you are unwell, unhappy or stressed then yes your orin will not be very high quality. The same if you have a bad diet and lifestyle. It is a reflection of you. Your orin is a snapshot of you. This does not mean that you should not loop it even in these situations.

The only time to not loop it is if you are taking in very toxic substances. If you then loop your metabolic water it’s the same as taking in a little more of these toxic substances. You should stop taking them and then start looping to clean your metabolic water.

If you are well hydrated, feeling happy and content with low stress levels and have a good diet then this is how to get your orin the best quality. Or I should say how to get your body to be the best version of yourself. Remember its liquid you. This is the how orin loopers get so in tune with their own bodies, and how they get to know what is good for them and what is bad. You soon get to know yourself very well when omad orin looping.

If your urine is yucky and stinky then take this as a sign that there is something wrong. Start omad orin looping and reduce stress and anxiety as much as you can. Work on increasing your happiness and eating a better one meal every day. You will soon notice the quality of your orin improve as your health does.

Silverteeth likes this.
  15. Solidsilverteeth

To boil it all right down to the fewest possible words. If you remember nothing else then please just remember this.......To keep your Orin as the highest quality drink that you enjoy, eat one meal a day of mostly raw plants and strive to be the best human you could ever be. Avoid bad things.

If you do this and follow the rest of my omad orin looping protocol then you can pee into a glass in private and then go and drink it in front of people and they would never know what you are drinking. It will smell pleasant, and even if they tasted it they would think its coconut water or some other drink.

Silverteeth likes this.
  16. Solidsilverteeth

This is why shamen often get others to eat the special shrooms and they then drink their urine. The bad stuff gets taken out and all the good stuff goes to the water of life. It’s far better to drink orin from somebody who has eaten magic mushrooms than to eat them yourself. The good things that the body decides are good for you go into the orin, and the toxic parts that make you sick go out of the excretion channels.

There are thousands of very good psychoactive plants with psychedelic, intoxicant, narcotic or deliriant effects. The first time you take them the toxins will be taken out by the liver and the good stuff gets sent to your orin, so the next time you loop you get a cleaner hit of only the good things that the body decides is good for you.

Among the various Siberian peoples who use Amanita muscaria as a cultural norm, there exists a curious practice whereby the urine of one who has consumed the mushroom is drunk by another who consequently becomes inebriated. The urine of this person may then be drunk by another and so on, the procedure being repeated up to five or six times. There are many other examples of other natural substances taken from around the world where the people who took it first had their urine collected because of the great things in it without the toxicity of consuming the substance to start with.

Silverteeth likes this.
  17. Penny

Penny New Member

I wonder if urine flouresces the same as vitamin c... ? The uric acid cycle will use pure hydrogen and dispose of the deuterium - I think - so, if you pee a lot, it means your body is trying to excrete deuterium - I think you could get the same or better results with lemon juice if your water wasn't loaded with deuterium like in Australia - that being said, you might be right because the guys selling DDW also sell a mask so you can "rebreath" your deuterium depleted breath - I only know of urine therapy that was done in some war and the guys who drank it clued their immune system so it would then attack the virus and they lived - the ones who didn't drink... didn't - you sound like you have an exceedingly pure system either way...

18. Penny

Penny New Member

As far as your plant theory goes, that is a fail as you need DHA to absorb sunlight - maybe you are getting sunlight via the plants though:)

19. Solidsilverteeth

I don't understand what you are saying? Can you explain more?

But yes there is lots of DHA in your urine,

Silverteeth likes this.
  20. Solidsilverteeth

Absolutely brilliant post. Yes same principle as rebreathe mask, your body is cleaning out all the Deuterium when you keep looping your own metabolic water by relooping your urine.

Yes there are lots of stories about urine therapy during war time. Going as far back as the Vikings were famous for peeing on wounds to sterilise them, I'm sure they didn't know about the stem cells in urine back then but they just knew that it worked. They could go back into battle far sooner by healing with urine therapy.

Dr Nakano treated many Japanese soldiers with urine therapy and then after the war went on to in depth study of why urine is not a waste as most think it is.

It's well worth the time going through this interview, I speak Japanese myself and I can understand his passion in his words. It has the ring of truth to it for me because I know most older Japanese people have had this truth pasted down from generations.

Silverteeth likes this.