1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

The one big question that anybody who thinks drinking urine is not a good idea, that needs to be answered is - IF URINE IS A WASTE THEN WHY DOES 90%+ GO BACK INTO THE BLOODSTREAM?

Hydrogen is a big part of life. Your metabolic ultra filtered blood plasma (urine) contains 4 hydrogen to 1 molecule of oxegen. Water only contains 2 h to 1 o.

If you do not restore your hydrogen faster than you are losing it your cells will ultimately die.

2. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Just shaking isn't likely to potentize the solution. Succussing is a specific action. There may be examples now online. I was taught that the Hahnemannian way is to hold the bottle high in one hand and bring it down with moderate force onto your other palm.

Please, no more discussion of "homeopathic amounts"! There is no such thing. It is homeopathic strickly based on how it is prepared. The dilution might only be 10% (a 1X potency) which isn't very dilute given how toxic some base materials are that are used in homeopathy. Or if might be dozens of places beyond the decimal point depending on the degree of each dilution and how often repeated. /rant off ;^)

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Toxins such as aluminium are not in urine in homeopathic amounts. They are measurable amounts. If only small amounts are in the urine, it doesn't hold that its not important - some compounds may be so toxic that they need to be heavily diluted to make them safe to remove, or to protect the bladder. It is also not the case that the liver clears all toxins. Its not all about the poop, skin and lungs. In the case of aluminium I've read that the skeleton holds around 54 per cent of stored aluminium, with an estimated half time of 10-20 years. Accumulation is implicated in bone softening and bone loss. It can affect the bone marrow.

To say the amount of any particular toxin in the urine is so small its only really the memory of it, just the right amount to tell the body the information it needs to deal with the problems certainly isn't indicated in the aluminium literature, and isn't something I'd rely on to protect me now or in later life from a whole host of potential problems. :rolleyes:

There may be good n=1 reasons to drink our own urine, but for me the homeopathic quantities of toxins in urine argument aint one of the them. :)

4. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

I understood aluminum is an example of the dose not making the poison. That in larger amounts the body will form a granulating defense against it but in much smaller, nano amounts (like what might be in a vaccine) it is left alone to do great harm.

Glyphosate is so ubiquitous that it is in everyone's urine, just much more so if you aren't eating organically. I don't want to encourage any glyphosate to hang around.

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

You might find this interesting :) https://www.degruyter.com/downloadpdf/j/bmc.2013.4.issue-1/bmc-2012-0045/bmc-2012-0045.pdf
    The meaning of aluminium exposure on human health and aluminium related diseases.

6. Solidsilverteeth

How much Aluminium for example do you think is in an average persons urine every day?

It’s a matter of opinion what is a measurable amount. In my opinion it is such a small amount it’s not really measurable, but I suppose technically you could argue that even such trace amounts is still measurable.

But in all the studies so far they never list aluminium or anything like that. They are in such trace amounts that they are not really measurable enough, compared to all the good nutrients and beneficial hormones.

There have been many studies and they never mention any measurable amounts of aluminium or other such toxins. Not saying they are not trace amounts in there, but not enough to measure like this many MG or so as with all the good things.

This is the best list of measurable amounts of what is in urine
    https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ipxGDwAAQBAJ

This is the list of measurable substances no mention of aluminium

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=ipxGDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT29&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

Under A it goes from Allatonin to Amino acids. No measurable amounts of aluminium. I thought this means it is in homeopathic amounts, but I stand corrected it’s not accurate to say that. It’s better to say in trace amounts?

And

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=_B5eDwAAQBAJ&source=gbs_similarbooks

And

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=hV1PAQAAQBAJ&source=gbs_similarbooks

I always go back to the job of kidneys. They are like warehouses who takes things out and puts things in. They can take good things out and store them, or take things off the ‘shelves’ and put them back into this wonderful substance called urine.

Imagine a warehouse with fork lift trucks and storage shelves. Too much vitamin C, ok store it. Not enough of this or that hormone, ok take a bit from storage and put it back into the urine.

Putting things and taking things out. Or regulating. Their job is to make this wonderful substance called urine. They want to make it the best they can because about 90%-98% goes back into the blood to give the body what it needs.

The liver has the job of taking bad things out and getting them out of the body. Yes some bad things do get past the liver, but next time you loop it you dump the toxins at the liver and the good things that the body decides is good for you heads for the warehouse to be regulated. Either put into storage or put into the urine to regulate the blood.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  7. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Aluminum is probably one of the most ubiquitous and dangerous environmental toxins out there today (glyphosate probably is a close second threat). Dr Klinghardt mentioned some studies of aluminum body burdens taken from a study population from some years back versus a recent study. Result-- aluminum toxicity in people has jumped dramatically.

By the way, based on Dr Klinghardt's clinical experience, one of the best ways to chelate aluminum out of body is to take a silicon-rich substance like horsetail equisetum herb or biologically active form of silica (I use both as part of my detoxification regimen).

So, yes, I guess most contemporary people's urine will have measurable amounts of aluminum excreted as part of detoxification process. But unless you are a walking aluminum-contaminated water bag I believe moderate amounts of urine ingestion will not be dangerous. The only way to know for sure is to be tested for heavy metal contamination and make your decision based on that. Remember, each person is a n=1 biological experiment so every treatment or modality you try should keep that in mind.

I feel we should all be aggressive in protecting our lives from a contaminated environment we have created for ourselves. There is a war on our health and well-being on almost every front today (wish that we were smart enough not to kill ourselves this way). RF/MW pulsed radiation is the most existential threat in my humble opinion, but other toxins are very important.

For me, a tall glass of golden elixir is just what the doctor ordered. Cheers.

8. ElectricUniverse

Good info, but your comment on body storing Vitamin C (ascorbate) is incorrect. It is not stored by body and needs to be replenished regularly.

9. Solidsilverteeth

Interesting, do you have any links to prove this?

I do know that on a long fast the vit C content in urine goes up.

How can that be explained?

Silverteeth likes this.
  10. Solidsilverteeth

The body actually manufacturers the nutrients that are needed. This is why vit C and other things go up so much when fasting.

The longest Orin fast I ever did was 27 days pure looping, no other water or anything else at all.

People ask won't you run out of water? Nope, the mitochondrias main job is making water. Even though I'm sweating and breathing out waste water, and still having liquid bowel movements all losing water.

Still I was looping a couple of liters of rainwater clear beautiful Orin every day. It smelt great, tasted great and got to be very high vit C so it becomes almost like lemon juice as everybody said it would.

I hope to plan a longer Orin only fast this year, and maybe have a few days dry fast in the middle of it.

This would really deplete deuterium and all other bad things.

Silverteeth likes this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Well I won't be joining you in a glass of the golden elixir as I'm about to start month 4 of using silica rich mineral water as per the Chris Exley protocol in the addressing the body burden of aluminium section of this paper.:D https://www.degruyter.com/downloadpdf/j/bmc.2013.4.issue-1/bmc-2012-0045/bmc-2012-0045.pdf.

There's good amounts of silicic acid in beer - but unfortunately there's the carbs, alcohol and glyphosate issues. Chris Exley said something on a you tube clip that interested me about the silicon in horsetail. IIRC he said they had put it in acid and microwaved it, but that the silicon had remained stable, not forming silicic acid. Its nothing like what would happen in the human gut so I'm not convinced it wouldn't be useful. I'd want to know if the results were the same if they had added water, microbes and "brewed" it like a beer, but its why they use silicic acid naturally found in water for aluminium removal through the urine. Perhaps horsetail helps stop aluminium absorption through the gut, haven't delved that far...... yet. Or maybe it replenishes silicon lost to aluminium removal from the tissues. Still digging on that too... I'm also interested in the effects on structure and semi conduction in the bones and tissues by aluminium reduction. And light absorption and emission.

I seem to be becoming more resilient to nn emfs. If like the microwaved horsetail, silicon in the bones and collagen etc can offer us some resilience from falling apart in a shit environment if we don't have a heavy body burden of aluminium, I think its an avenue worth exploring. If silicon is low in urine, I can't reloop it. What's not in my urine may be more important to my n=1 than what's in it. :)

12. Solidsilverteeth

Sounds very good Sue.

I do like the sound silica rich mineral water as per the Chris Exley protocol in the addressing the body burden of aluminium.

What do you think happens to all the excess silica in the blood stream?

We do know the liver decides what is good and bad, the bad stuff goes to be excreted and the good stuff goes on to make the beautiful liquid called urine, which is mostly fed back into the blood stream.

Whatever good protocol or good substances somebody is taking, you might as well loop your orin to get the most out of it. If you are drinking that water then why not get the most out of it by looping all that excess silica?

The same with somebody trying to eat a diet high in DHA, you would benefit from looping your urine and reusing all those good things. I’m eating lots of oysters and am so happy to get all the excess good things again and again by looping them.

I really like what you say about ridding the body of aluminium and trying to become more resistant to nnEMFs. I also think it’s n avenue well worth exploring.

My other half is resits moving away from London just yet, as the kids are doing so well in their schools and our lives are good here, apart from the soon to be brought in 5G, I would love to work on building resilience to scalar weapons like 5G that we are bombarded with.

Andrew Norton Webber teaches that to clean out the body as much as possible things like aluminium for example will certainly help. He uses the example of if you are in a bath full of pure water, if you drop a hairdryer in will you get electrocuted? The answer is no if it’s is pure H2O. It’s not the water that conducts electricity it’s the dissolved solids in the water that electricity arch’s across.

So if you clean your body out as much as possible from all the inorganic matter that should not be inside the human body then you will build resistance to nnEMFs. Andrew says it’s like a force field to scalar weaponry when you clean out all the aluminium and such.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  13. ElectricUniverse

C can be accumulated in some body tissues, but since it is water soluble any excess is pissed away in urine.

"Most water-soluble vitamins are not stored in the body. Vitamin C is not stored, but is accumulated in certain tissues in the body where it can be 5-100 times higher than found in the plasma. The table below shows the concentrations of vitamin C in different tissues and fluids."

-- https://courses.lumenlearning.com/s...-31-vitamin-c-absorption-tissue-accumulation/

That's the reason scurvy sets in when an individual is deprived of C intake for a period of time.

14. ElectricUniverse

Please keep us updated on your aluminum detox findings.

I have heard that aluminum in our tissues interacts with RF microwaves in a detrimental way (aluminum being metallic and all).

All the more reason to go for broke on your individual detox efforts.

Sue-UK and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  15. Solidsilverteeth

Thanks for the table of vit C in different tissues. If anybody with scurvy just started looping their urine then they would have got all the vit C that they needed.

The interesting part about urine therapy is reusing excess good things that the body has enough of at that time. If there is not enough of something then the body actually makes a form of it and puts it into the urine.

The vit C in your urine will ways be better for you than any other vit C supplement, because it's Bioavailable straight away.

The most interesting thing about it that Vit C goes up a lot when on a long urine fast. It gets to be like lemon juice.

Vit C along with many other good things actually get made in the body, ye they actually get manufactured by the body.

Looking at that list of all these good things, they are in mega doses far more than you could ever get from food.

Silverteeth likes this.
  16. Penny

Penny New Member

Comparative effects of several chelating agents on the toxicity, distribution and excretion of aluminium.
    Domingo JL1, Gómez M, Llobet JM, Corbella J.
    Author information
    Abstract

The relative efficacy of citric, malic, malonic, oxalic and succinic acids, and deferoxamine mesylate (DFOA) on the toxicity, distribution and excretion in mice exposed to aluminum were compared. Chelating agents were administered intraperitoneally at a dose equal to one-fourth of their respective LD50. To determine the effect of the various chelators on the toxicity of aluminum, various doses of aluminum nitrate (938-3188 mg/kg) were administered intraperitoneally, followed by one of the chelators. Survival was recorded at the end of 14 days. Malic and succinic acids were the most effective. Malic acid and DFOA were the most effective in increasing the urinary excretion of aluminum. Citric acid was the most effective in increasing the faecal excretion of aluminum. Malonic, oxalic and succinic acids had no overall beneficial effects. Citric acid would appear to be the most effective agent of those tested in the prevention of acute aluminium intoxication. However, before the use of these compounds in human aluminium intoxication is possible, further investigations including the effects of these chelators after chronic aluminium intoxication are required.

Submolecular regulation of cell transformation by deuterium depleting water exchange reactions in the tricarboxylic acid substrate cycle
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4733494/

http://www.finewaters.com/bottled-waters-of-the-world/germany/gerolsteiner

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  17. Penny

Penny New Member

Interesting - but I thought urine was excreted deuterium? And the idea was to remove deuterium...

From EE12: and the concept of "It's all about glutathione" :
    Many people with poor glutathione recycling will feel an impending sense of doom.

Glutathione is produced normally by the body in response to today’s environment, reacting to conditions such as pollution loaded with transition metals in the air we breathe or the water we drink; or heavy metals, chemicals & pesticides in the food we eat (which damages our cells & system). What is often not appreciated is how glutathione is tied to energy generation and detoxification to maximally decrease entropy in a cell.

A decrease in entropy means two things in the quantum world:

1. It means less chaos and more information is present in the system. Any thing that oxidizes our cells causes us to make less oxygen from our mitochondria for respiration. This creates molecular chaos and swelling inside a cell. The cell uses these changes to adapt to stresses. The key signalers are RNS and ROS.
    2. It also decreases the exclusion zone that water can generate. When this happens, our tissues begin to slowly collect transition metals like aluminum, zinc and heavy metals in our cytosol. This is analogous to what happens in a star just before it dies as a supernova.
    A decrease in entropy is a quantum effect, not a biologic one, contrary to popular belief, mirroring how nature acts fundamentally, in your body and in a star. When the redox potential is lost, all matter struggles to deal with transition metals. Glutathione recycling is how these reactive transition metals are controlled in life. Sulfur-containing compounds also control the condensation of gases that form galaxies in space. The congruence of nature is astounding if you examine it.

Chelating these transition metals is often a very bad thing to do when your cellular cytosol has simultaneous low levels of cysteine or glutathione. Freeing up a toxin when you cannot clear it makes the situation worse, not better. Very few people get told that by healthcare professionals. When chelation is done in the face of low glutathione or cysteine levels, massive levels of inflammation can occur very quickly and this accelerates aging and disease processes.

Vegans have very low levels of cysteine by design of their diet, and their tissues made of collagen show this effect first. One of the first places a human can assess their glutathione functioning is by looking in the mirror at their skin. If you have a lot of skin infections or red erythematous skin for any reason at all, you can bet your intracellular glutathione levels are not close to optimal. Glutathione in increased doses posts a remarkable good “side effect,” such as good SKIN coloring. The gut and lung are the next places you will see the effect.

The greater the exposure to any toxins, the faster the body uses up its glutathione to detoxify other chemicals and metals in the body. This is why so many people with “gut issues” simultaneously have poor skin. People also forget that there is a brain gut axis where cysteine and glutathione interactions become critical. The skin and brain are also derived from neuro-ectoderm, so if your skin is suboptimal, you can bet your brain is also inflamed to some degree. Here is where the Vitamin A and D cycles are impacted because of how they are fundamentally tied to the electromagnetic spectrum of light.

Without the protection of intracellular glutathione, cells die at a faster rate, making people age quicker and putting them at risk for toxin induced diseases like cancer.

How cysteine makes glutathione
    Cysteine can usually be synthesized by the human body under normal physiological conditions if a sufficient quantity of methionine is available. Cysteine is the rarest amino acid and there is a deep evolutionary reason glutathione is made from a lot of this specific amino acid. It ties back to much of the work done by Gilbert Ling, as you will soon see. Very few foods have cysteine in them. Cysteine is found in most high-protein foods, including:

• Animal sources: pork, poultry, eggs
    • Plant sources: red peppers, garlic, onions, broccoli, brussels sprouts,
    People on Okinawa tend to eat a lot of pork, seafood, garlic, onions and peppers, and they live a long life. Some in the paleosphere will tell you Okinawans eat a lot of carbs. This is just not reality. The Okinawan diet uses ideal combinations of foods to help them remain very chemically reduced. Many of these foods are contained in my EPCOTx treatment protocol, which in part helps address degenerative disc disease and gut issues (have a look back at the Leaky Gut Rx for a review).

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    recoen and ElectricUniverse like this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

If the body burden of aluminium found in the liver is 3%, the bone 54%, not all the bad stuff goes to be excreted, it can finish up elsewhere. I'd question the safety of relooping other metabolites found in urine that are associated with various disorders. If a toxic metabolite is already in abnormally high concentrations, relooping it could make things worse. The form of silica in silicon rich water binds to the aluminium, so it makes no sense to loop it. :)

Anne V and Lahelada like this.
  19. ElectricUniverse

I like your analysis Silver, but you may be going too far out on a limb by assuming you are getting all the Vit C you require from your urine. Again folks, it is back to n=1 so I wouldn't try this long-term without guidance from a practitioner that you trust.

When we are under stress (we are almost all under tremendous stress from RF assaults daily and all the rest of toxic environment, not to mention mental stress) body can need tons more C to cope with it. That is why I take megadoses daily.

20. ElectricUniverse

Actually one the premier sources for all glutathione precursors is undenatured whey. It is recommended to immune compromised individuals to increase glutathione levels (depletion of glutathione leads to low immunity).

Another good glutathione booster is NAC.

JanSz likes this.