1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

This is very interesting take on UT by another doctor

2. dantothep

dantothep Follow life's little clues...

I’m still not convinced either way. I would like to see:

A. Proof of deuterium levels in urine. This will obviously be an n=1 context also. So a wide study would be needed with good and bad environments needed.

B. A comparison of the urine that is reabsorbed vs excreted. Surely this cannot be so hard to test? This would be the most conclusive proof IMO.

C. What is the limiting factor for reabsorption?

I’m convinced that urine isn’t sterile, but I think the only time sterile is needed is in surgery or in the critically acute ill.

I would consider that there is some hormetic benefit, and It seems plausible that levels of toxic substances could be present in urine if the liver was overloaded (quite probable in today’s less than ideal environment). I’m theory if the kidneys and liver were working @98% efficiency then relooping could work by refiltering each time.

I have seen people advise that uric acid levels Should be measured prior to commencing UT. @ SST do you have any info on this? Having a high UA level and consuming the golden liquid would NOT be a good idea. In this context, it will kill you faster. https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/JAHA.117.007523

Uric Acid levels ARE managed by Urinary excretion
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3619397/

There is also the peak absorption of Urea is around 270nm, which equates it to UVC which is a known pathogenic killer.

SURFACE TENSION AND ABSORPTION SPECTRUM OF FEMALE URINE OVER A MENSTRUAL CYCLE

https://physoc.onlinelibrary.wiley....lARc5GSNLbiNcxTJLXUgCEjTAX_4UB_ezn_bRn5TfPsQM

It also potentially has NO preserving qualities.

Uric Acid Level as a Risk Factor for Cardiovascular and All-Cause Mortality in Middle-aged Men.
    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/217245

Uric Acid and Plant-Based Nutrition
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6722549/

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  3. dantothep

dantothep Follow life's little clues...

I'm in no doubt that urine should be excreted, nature & evolution would not have designed in such a way if it wasn't so.

Could UT be beneficial in a non-looped fashion, possibly? Could it have anti-pathogenic effects, possibly?

@mrc - are you re-looping?

@Solidsilverteeth - I would say the Sun is the ultimate (if not the only true) biohack, not UT.

4. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Interesting thread. This statement, in mainstream med article convinced me that there is probably something VERY GOOD about urine
    therapy (I don't do it, but am open minded about the benefits) ... Absolutely laughable because it said: "Urine therapy is also risky because it’s unregulated, and all medical remedies should be monitored or prescribed by a doctor." So I guess we must also have the SUN and cold therapy monitored and prescribed by a doctor !!!! Ha ha ha !!!!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    mrc likes this.
  5. mrc

mrc Silver

I don't reloop, just do it seasonly.
    There are plenty of 'orin' therapy groups on fb for science papers. 1 can easily youtube Andrew Norton Webber.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  6. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

I've just started drinking my urine. It's hard to say whether the urine is doing anything cause I made a few more changes. But since starting, my stool is perfect now, the best I've had for probably over half a year.

7. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

Interesting thread, since drinking my urine I healed all my allergies and for the first time in my life don’t have hay-fever anymore

I also noticed my bowel movements improve they are perfect now

I can’t say I understand why but it’s definitely been a positive in my case and will continue with the therapy

8. Seafoodeater

Seafoodeater New Member

Teddyjones likes this.
  9. Seafoodeater

Seafoodeater New Member

Teddyjones likes this.
  10. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

As far as everyone is saying yes urine is exactly the same as the blood plasma

11. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

This may be a silly question but is the blood plasma they extract from the blood any different to the urine?

how do they extract the blood plasma? It looks yellow in the bag.

if you put that plasma next to the same patients urine what would the differences be? If any?

the medical world refers to urine as ultra filtered blood plasma

12. Karlos Amigos

Karlos Amigos New Member

RN here. I've never heard any one in the medical world refer to urine as ultra filtered plasma-it may make up the major volume of urine, but it is definitely NOT the same thing. Your body goes thru a lot of trouble to get rid of toxic compounds and excessive amounts of potentially useful substances-it seems to me that drinking urine as therapy is fighting mother nature. I think that the success that some people claim to have with this can be chalked up to the power of belief. I also think that there are a few trolls out there who are making s@#t up, trying to make $ w/ books and videos, while having a good laugh.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2020-5-2_12-40-46.png

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  14. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

Do you think the hospitals are making it up about the success of plasma therapy?

I personally do not

the same way a baby gets antibodies from mothers breast milk after born

before it’s born every human pees into the space they are floating in and drinks it down and then pees it out again

15. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

When a mother breast feeds her baby is it the actual antibodies that the baby gets which the baby can then reproduce or is it the information given so the babies body can make the antibodies?

which option is it that seems to be working with the plasma therapy?

16. Karlos Amigos

Karlos Amigos New Member

Fetal waste products are sent to the maternal circulation for elimination, thru the placenta-so the pee that is expelled into the amniotic sac and consumed by the unborn baby is not the same thing that you and i are putting out every day.
    I have no reason to believe the plasma therapy isn't legit, and no reason to believe that drinking urine is

Teddyjones likes this.
  17. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

Yes the babies poop goes out the umbilical cord but both male and female babies pee into the space they are floating in.

there is no cap on the genitals

18. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

On the contrary, it is the same way your liver and kidneys work today as they did in the months before you were born.

yes you are quite correct that waste products are sent for elimination which before your born goes out the umbilical cord

the kidneys are not a waste channel otherwise the baby would die

19. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

If urine had even the slightest degree of dangerous toxins that could harm us, one would immediately notice the negative implications when using as eye drops on a regular basis.

as the eyes are extremely sensitive to toxins

On the contrary my eye sight and eye health has never been better.

people have cured many eye problems with urine drops including infections and cataracts

those yogi masters who who have done urine drinking and eye baths for decades have the most white healthy eyes and beautiful looking eye balls

20. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

This is something horrible that makes me angry but in animal testing they often squirt different substances into the eyes of animals to test the toxicity as effects.

the test is accurate

you can’t get something highly toxic that soothes the eyes and is very good for the eyes

Urine always soothes and is very good for the eyes.