1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Great, and I have to say I do have a tremendous amount of respect for you Sue.

Let’s start over.

You know how healthy it is for kids to play in the dirt, how it builds antibodies.

This is the same principle as urine therapy. It build resistance and helps the body along in doing it job.

Sue, did you have a chance to read Your own perfect medicine? I love Martha
    Christie, she gives a talk at every urine therapy world conference for decades now.

ORIN THERAPY (urine therapy) click on these to download the entire books for free. (I recomend your own perfect medicine to start, then the water of life book)

The Water of Life – A Treatise on Urine Therapy by John W. Armstrong

The Golden Fountain by Coen van der Kroon

Your-Own-Perfect-Medicine- by Martha Christy with Testimonials

Urine Therapy by Flora Peschek-Böhmer

Shivambu-Shastra-Natalia-Perera

MORARJI DESAI ON CBS EVENING NEWS WITH DAN RATHER – Former Prime Miinister of India discusses Urine Therapy

2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Perhaps we could start by dropping the idea that I've never read anything about urine therapy. Whether its something extracted from urine, urine itself, injected, drunk, hormetic doses, or looping, whatever, I get the idea. I'm interested in new ideas about urine therapy, not a rehash of old ones. I want to know if the old ideas about it may need rethinking in line with the changes in environment, improvements in testing sensitivity, or the increases in different disease patterns, particularly when old books report successes for cancer etc. How it fits with the more recent research on mitochondria, autophagy and apoptosis, information theory.

Its not just urine therapy, homeopathy is not as effective in a bad nnemf situation, you can't nutrition yourself out of a bad environment, I would think very carefully about acupuncture in a 5G city ... In a book I could hide behind a disclaimer, and as a anonymous individual on a forum I might be given some slack for less than optimal critical thinking. But if I was practising as a therapist promoting OMAD and urine therapy in the UK, if I couldn't come up with some serious science to back up my recommendations, or couldn't understand individual context, apart from looking an idiot to often extremely well read clients, I could get into serious professional trouble. So if you are a published author on the subject of OMAD and urine looping, and are presenting yourself here as such, that's the level of debate I'm looking for. :)

Solidsilverteeth and Phosphene like this.
  3. Solidsilverteeth

I don't know why the old ideas would need rethinking. The same principles apply, perhaps even more so in modern environment.

Can you think of any specific reasons why urine therapy may need rethinking? I will be very interested in hearing more from you about this.

Obviously the higher quality you are the higher quality your urine is. And if you are toxic in a toxic environment then this will certainly affect the quality of your urine, but this should motivate you to do something about it.

I would have thought your own urine would still be the best drink you could ever drink for a number of reasons in a bad environment. Obviously if you are very toxic and in a bad way then it will be yucky, and you need to do your utmost to get it clean and to be similar to slightly sweet coconut water as mine is.

It may not be possible to get it like this in a very bad environment, and if you carry on doing toxic things and consuming toxic things then it will remain yucky and I cant see somebody carrying on with urine therapy. If its yucky and stinky then there is something wrong, you need to follow the protocols to get your blodstream clean then your orin will be clean.

If you do it properly and keep looping it, while cutting out all toxic things and doing your best in your environment then you will soon get it to be pleasant coconut water. In my experience eating only one meal a day of high quality food, and watching the sun rise, grounding lots of skin in the sun as often as possible. As well as minimising unprotected artificial lights and the other protocols Jack teaches like CT I am able to remain high quality beautiful clear, pleasant tasting and smelling orin.

I also sleep inside a silver threaded faraday bubble canopy so my stem cells can be free from any nnEMFs while I sleep. This does affect the quality of my morning orin in a good way.

Occasionally I eat or do something that makes my orin unpleasant for a short time, but it doesn't take me long to get it back to high quality pleasant coconut water again.

There are some brilliant facebook groups of very experienced urine therapists.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2313013969021230/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/uri...tif_id=1558805532733580&notif_t=group_comment

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

That's the problem. You don't know why they would need rethinking, and you should know why. This thread is full of clues. Much easier to say you would have thought your own urine would still be the best drink you could ever drink for a number of reasons in a bad environment, and go back to yucky and stinky versus sweet smelling and tasting. :rolleyes: :zzz:

5. Solidsilverteeth

When I said I don't know why the old way need rethinking, I mean I don't think they do need rethinking.
    I have asked you why specifically you think they do? What scientific reasons do you give?
    If you disagree with me on anything at all please state your specific reasons?

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

There's enough in the thread if you choose to reread it with the intention of engaging meaningfully. If it still isn't enough to trigger any curiosity, and you are happy to regurgitate what you already believe, then the situation is what it is. :zzz:

Lahelada likes this.
  7. Solidsilverteeth

I am not so interested in regurgitating things that we have already answered. Unless you think there is something new. You seem to think I'm new to this and I'm curious about urine therapy? I'm a third generation possibly more, I've been doing UT all my life, but properly looping the same water for over 22years now.

The main thing I'm curious about is what Jack would comment about UT after he has had a chance to thoroughly research it.

I'm more interested in being constructive. I'm also not trying to convince anybody of anything, but I love talking about this subject in a constructive manner.

Can I ask you Sue, have you ever practised UT yourself?

Do you think urine is a waste product or an excess good stuff product?

Do you believe urine is more distilled nd more sterile than machine made distilled water?

How old do you think this woman is?

Do you think this old man looks younger and healthier after discovering stem cells in urine?

Attached Files:

8. Solidsilverteeth

This is the old man who looks younger after ut

Attached Files:

9. Solidsilverteeth

Luke Storey talks to Troy about Urine Therapy YESSIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m doing a technology fast for a for days, will check back next week sometime

mrc likes this.
  10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I don't believe urine is more distilled and sterile than machine distilled water, because I've seen papers saying otherwise. I've seen papers about toxic metals, and toxic metabolites in urine from modern disease processes being higher, and damage, including kidney damage related to glyphosate. That's bad enough, but how much more of a problem could relooping that be in a 5G world? In the modern world it may be safer to assume its a waste product, than accept the hypothesis of someone who doesn't even think it needs rethinking. If someone is ill, or trying to avoid AD, navigate a 5G environment or anything else, you being a third generation UT -er is irrelevant. Three generations of one family drinking their own pee isn't a testimonial - being a third generation doctor doesn't automatically make them an expert.

No I haven't practised UT, and being honest, on the basis of the posts on this thread, it won't be happening any time soon. :)

11. Solidsilverteeth

Can you post the specific papers you have seen?

"I don't believe urine is more distilled and sterile than machine distilled water, because I've seen papers saying otherwise"

I know a lot of people who would disagree with your papers, but until I hve read those speciaofc papers you are referring to I can not comment.

I suspect you have been mistaken.

12. Solidsilverteeth

I haven't got time for you anymore Sue, unless you can come up with specifics to back up your theories, then I will be impressed.

Please show me the papers you say you have seen that disagree with all the medical texts that say urine is more sterile and more distilled than machine made distilled waters.

Please can you be specific as I have asked multiple times in backing up your theories and specifically say which other waters or drinks can you trust more than your own urine? And for what reasons?

You have not convinced me that I'm deluded in cleaning my body so much that I can get my own urine to be like very pleasant smelling, tasting coconut water.

mrc likes this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Try googling "is urine sterile"

One is https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4659483/ "Sterile Urine" and the presence of bacteria.

"Take home message
    Adult human urine is not sterile. The resident bacterial community may contribute to urinary health and disease in undiscovered ways. Bacterial genomic sequencing and expanded urine cultures techniques are major complementary tools for scientific exploration in urologic research."

Lahelada has already posted:

14. mrc

mrc Silver

Replicateable personal experience always trumps ever 'updating' opinions.
    I'm sticking to my results & will continue to use the therapy.
    To each his/her own.
    Test everything. Believe nothing.

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I don't think that's the case if someone is promoting it to other people. For example, my DH is 63, and his mother died of heart disease at 58. Knowing the updated research (call it opinion if you like) about finding Aerococcus urinae in urine and how its implicated in endocarditis heart infections may be more important to him being able to make an informed decision about starting the therapy, based on his n=1, than someone else's personal experience of doing it. :)

Corey Nelson and Lahelada like this.
  16. mrc

mrc Silver

Depends how 1 shares it.
    Precautions should be taken into account as you've said.
    Options are available for those who choose.
    'Glad we've intuition AND critical analysis to balance it out.
    All the best on your path

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  17. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

SST has said he hasn't got time for me anymore, unless I can come up with specifics. I think that's done, so if the papers on urine sterility, bacteria contamination, aluminium etc are wrong, then his critical analysis of the papers should clarify that. :)

Small hormetic amounts is one thing, but the belief system presented here was don't waste this wonderful water and put other water in that has to be dealt with by the body. Can I ask if you follow UT to that extent?

18. lev0phedMD

lev0phedMD New Member

Urine is absolutely not sterile.

19. lev0phedMD

lev0phedMD New Member

20. Solidsilverteeth

When I first mention Jacks teachings about light water and magnesium to a lay person they say similar things.

Family members laugh at me wearing my blue blockers and walking barefoot on the grass. when they hear I’m always going outside in the sun. I’m used to having things like “extreme behaviour” said to me

Have you even read those free Ebooks?

ORIN THERAPY (urine therapy) click on these to download the entire books for free. (I recomend your own perfect medicine to start, then the water of life book)

The Water of Life – A Treatise on Urine Therapy by John W. Armstrong

The Golden Fountain by Coen van der Kroon

Your-Own-Perfect-Medicine- by Martha Christy with Testimonials

Urine Therapy by Flora Peschek-Böhmer

Shivambu-Shastra-Natalia-Perera

MORARJI DESAI ON CBS EVENING NEWS WITH DAN RATHER – Former Prime Miinister of India discusses Urine Therapy

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.