1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I understand that toxins are measurable in the 1 per cent urine finishing up in the bladder and being excreted. You focus on the 99 per cent, but what's also relevant is the body is using that 1 per cent to offload toxins that might otherwise damage the liver or other organs, or disrupt mitochondrial function anywhere in the body, particularly in parts of the brain not protected by the BBB, or where there is a weakened BBB for whatever reason.

I also understand that there are measurable levels of aluminium in the brains of AD patients, Parkinson's ... then there's MS ... then there's symptoms of fluoride toxicity ..... and the fluoride paper saying "uptake in calcified tissues and excretion in urine."

I think I understand enough to know I don't think its safe FOR ME to accept a hypothesis that fluoride or aluminium that is relooped through urine will automatically be dealt with by the liver, when that doesn't seem to be the response for the same toxins ingested in food or drink. Or that its safe FOR ME to assume they have no chance of finishing up where I don't want them on second or third pass. So far you haven't explained that, and I'm not holding my deuterium depleted breath waiting. :)

Anne V likes this.
  2. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

“I'm not holding my deuterium depleted breath waiting. ”
    Hahahaha ha I love talking to you Sue.

Well respectfully I can only repeat that there is less fluoride or aluminium or any other toxins per milligram in urine than there is in tea or coffee even if it’s made made with deuterium depleted water.

Have you seen how much fluoride is in all teas for example? https://www.naturalhealthnews.uk/article/qa-fluoride-in-tea/

There is less fluoride or any other toxins per milligram in urine than in the best ever wines or pretty much any other drink.

Yes there are possible trace amounts of toxins in urine samples depending on how toxic the patient is, and drinking it and looping it is the best way to deal with it. Treating like with like, teaching the body through the two lymph nodes under the tongue and in the throat the information the body needs to fight and get rid of these toxins.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I had the thought that this presumably makes drinking urine (or a urine gargle :D) the "best way" of removing the deposits of aluminium in the brain associated with AD. My two lymph nodes under my tongue and in the throat are yet to be convinced. :rolleyes:

Interpreting what Dr Boros said as some sort of secret code about drinking urine . .......? :rofl:

Lahelada and Anne V like this.
  4. Solidsilverteeth

The best way to remove all inorganic substances from the body is by drinking distilled water. Urine is more distilled and more sterile than machine made distilled water.

Listen to Andrew Norton Webber’s many good podcasts and radio shows.

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/videos/

Please, please, please just listen to this video from 1 hr 25min mark for a few mins

“ It’s a massive multi vitamin Orin is God’s made distilled water, it’s more distilled and more sterile than pharmaceutical grade distilled water.

Just going through a human once it’s better than machine made distilled water, more perfect.”

In my case the same water has been looping through my body for over 22 years now.

mrc likes this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Well as an advert for urine therapy, after the post implying Dr Boros is talking in some sort of secret code to advocate drinking urine, possibly not something to admit to. ;)

6. Solidsilverteeth

I never implied any secret code, I quoted exactly what Dr Boros said when he said don't drink external water, well what is the alternative? The answer is Internal metabolic water.

This is a cheat code for life, the very best ever bio hack. The secret of secrets, the mystery of mysteries hidden in plain sight.

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

"He talks about not drinking too much ‘other’ water, sounds like he is talking about sticking only to your own metabolic water.

49:25 he says “don’t drink too much external water” this sounds like he is saying only drink your internal water."

As its not what you reported Dr Boros saying, and if its not what he is teaching and its his teaching someone is interested in, then the answer isn't drinking urine. You reported Dr Boros as having said don't drink too much external water, yet you somehow turned this into him meaning only drink your own urine. :rolleyes:

8. Solidsilverteeth

This is exactly what he said, you go listen to the interview to check.

So What is the other alternative to external water, if not internal metabolic water?

9. Solidsilverteeth

I love Dr Pollack but the truth shouldn't be so unessasarily complicated.

when somebody really goes deep in the study of which water is best to drink there always seems to these stages they go through.

First they see how spring water and other water with inorganic minerals in is bad for you. So they look for pure water, low ppm water RO water, or pure distilled water. Zero ppm H2O.

But then the next stage is the realisation that if you drink a gallon a day of pure H2O and keep peeing out all those electrolytes and minerals you are depleting the body of so much essential substances.

So they go to the next stage where they make pure water through distillation and then try to re mineralise with ORGANINC living minerals instead of the dead inorganic minerals in spring water.

Then the next stage is that they realise that the body can't absorb these into the cells and you are still peeing out all the good stuff and depleting the body.

The answer is then obvious, you just drink the perfect metabolic water that has all the goodness in it that you pee out everyday. This is recognised by the body and is immediately bio available to be absorbed into the cells.

This is all Thanks to Andrew Norton Webber and his life long mission to put all the work from all the water experts together from around the world.

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

If he's not telling people to drink urine but to drink external water, going on about "alternatives'" is irrelevant. You reported him as saying don't drink too much external water, which sounded to you that he was saying only drink your internal water, i.e. urine. If Dr Boros hasn't specifically advocated drinking urine in his interviews, then if you weren't just having a mental fart with what it "sounded" like Dr Boros was really saying, then it could reasonably be construed that its a misrepresentation of his work.

It seems we are going from Dr Boros to Dr Pollack and the "truth shouldn't be so unnecessarily complicated" i.e. no need to explain your theory in relation to Pollack's work. Then the same old same old :zzz:.

And I thought Brexit was tedious....:rofl:

Anne V likes this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The Prime Minister of India reporting he does it is fine, as is SST reporting he does it. My thoughts are that the difference between the two and where SST's problem comes is that there is a commercial conflict of interest because SST is using this thread to promote his book. If anyone presenting themselves as an expert can't or won't relate it to Jack's teaching, or answer questions on the science behind it, or any science that contradicts the theory, then unfortunately any potential benefits in some contexts (for example India's latitude compared to the UK) is likely to get buried under the bullshit. Which is where I think this thread has got to. :rolleyes:

Lahelada and Anne V like this.
  12. Solidsilverteeth

To mitigate any potential conflict, I will send my book for free to anybody who asks for it.

I think most if not all urine therapy studies and books are free over the years.

ORIN THERAPY (urine therapy) click on these to download the entire books for free. (I recomend your own perfect medicine to start, then the water of life book)

The Water of Life – A Treatise on Urine Therapy by John W. Armstrong

The Golden Fountain by Coen van der Kroon

Your-Own-Perfect-Medicine- by Martha Christy with Testimonials

Urine Therapy by Flora Peschek-Böhmer

Shivambu-Shastra-Natalia-Perera

MORARJI DESAI ON CBS EVENING NEWS WITH DAN RATHER – Former Prime Miinister of India discusses Urine Therapy

There now there is no financial or commercial conflict.

Let's just get to the truth.

Yes let's do exactly what you said here, lets "relate it to Jack's teaching, answer questions on the science behind it," or any science whatsoever to do with it.

If you think that any science contradicts the urine therapy practice then please bring it to the table? Let's discuss in a mature way.

You can not accuse me of not relating it to Jacks teaching because this is exactly what I am doing. I will answer any questions relating to the science behind it, and will address any potential science that is said to contradict urine therapy, although where science tries to contradict nature the end is always nature is right all along.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    mrc likes this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Try rereading the thread.:rolleyes:

Jack's teaching isn't easy, but you are the one wanting to relate urine therapy to Jack's work, so its up to you to do the work to prove the relationship and that its a legitimate hack under the teaching. So far you haven't. If you want the truth about if and how urine therapy aligns to the teaching, you'll need to do more than ignore or brush off already asked questions or concerns, piggy back off Dr Boros and say about Dr Pollack "but the truth shouldn't be so unnecessarily complicated."

Lahelada likes this.
  14. Solidsilverteeth

Jacks teaches how to be as optimal as possible.

This fits in so well with orin therapy because the better quality and more optimal you are then the better quality your metabolic water is. And the better quality your metabolic water is then the nearer you are to optimal. So drinking your own metabolic water and getting it as high quality as possible is getting you as better quality as possible.

I have not brushed off anything, but it seems you have Sue. But I do not want this to degrade, let's keep respectful and on point.

15. Solidsilverteeth

Thanks and good reminded to keep it respectful

I Don't mind somebody attacking me personally I can take it. But I do mind somebody making false claims about urine therapy without at least trying to backing it up.

Yes there may be trace amounts of harmful things in your urine, saliva and out breath.

As said many time in this this thread, there is less toxins like fluoride, alluminium (or any other toxins you care to mention) in urine than there are in most drinks and waters people consume.

There is possible trace amounts of fluoride or alluminium in saliva but you swallow that everyday.

There is possible trace amounts off toxins in your out breath but Dr Boros recommends recycling that.

Yes there may be possible trace amounts of toxins in your urine, this means you are not as optimal as you should be and you need to clean these toxins out. If you read these books you will understand how recycling or looping your urine you clean these things out and combined with all Jack teaches about light, water and magnetism you will really help the body be as optimal as possible.

ORIN THERAPY (urine therapy) click on these to download the entire books for free. (I recomend your own perfect medicine to start, then the water of life book)

The Water of Life – A Treatise on Urine Therapy by John W. Armstrong

The Golden Fountain by Coen van der Kroon

Your-Own-Perfect-Medicine- by Martha Christy with Testimonials

Urine Therapy by Flora Peschek-Böhmer

Shivambu-Shastra-Natalia-Perera

MORARJI DESAI ON CBS EVENING NEWS WITH DAN RATHER – Former Prime Miinister of India discusses Urine Therapy

16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I have not attacked you personally or made false claims about urine therapy. That and this post points to you continuing to deflect taking responsibility for doing the work to back up that urine therapy fits with Jack's teaching. Jack's teaching to date does not include urine therapy, and he has never implied that he believes that metabolic water (as produced within a cell) and urine are the same thing. Drinking urine is not the same product as sticking a straw into a cell and sucking out and drinking metabolic water, and I suspect that Dr Boros knows that we don't breathe out urine. You are continuing to piggyback off Jack's and Dr Boros work to push urine therapy which I think is disrespectful to them, and disrespectful to any of us who have put in the hours to learn what Jack and Dr Boros are actually teaching, not what you'd like them to teach to fit with your theory.

17. Solidsilverteeth

I apologise if I gave this impression I did not mean to.

Just to be clear, I’m certainly not trying to piggyback off anything.

I’m very interested in getting to the truth about all these things that is all.

I have always loved the saying “listen to all follow none”

I listen to everybody and want to continue learning as much as possible.

I will continue to put into practice all that I can that Jack teaches, and personally I will also do OMAD and Orin looping to my optimal journey.

If you disagree Sue may I suggest you dont post on this thread anymore? But if you do have any good questions then I will certainly be very happy to continue answering them.

-

PS. Are you really categorically claiming that metabolic water doesn’t end up in the urine? If this is your claim then I have to ask you where do you think all the 7200 litres of metabolic water made in the mitochondria every day end up?

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

No, I won't not post on this thread if I disagree with you, any more than I'd ask or expect you not to post a challenge to my thinking on a debate thread
    I'd started.

No I'm not categorically saying that metabolic water doesn't end up in urine. I'm saying that urine is not just metabolic water.

19. Solidsilverteeth

I’m talking about not posting on a thread I’m not interested in.

20. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

If I hadn't been interested I wouldn't have asked questions in the first place. :)

Solidsilverteeth likes this.