1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Urine therapy, the ultimate bio hack

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Solidsilverteeth, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Is urine therapy the ultimate bio hack? Is urine the most perfect water made in the matrix by the mitochondria?

If not then what happens to the thousands of litres of perfect water made in the matrix by the mitochondria?

If urine therapy is bad for you or harmful in any way, then why is this the case specifically? Which specific compounds of the over 3000 and counting identifiable compounds are bad for you?

Silverteeth and ElectricUniverse like this.
  2. Solidsilverteeth

If you have toxic overload, then won’t it be harmful to keep putting it back in?
    Even if somebody has serious toxic overload, there will only be homeopathic amounts in their urine. Take for example somebody working with lead, arsenic, mercury or asbestos. They are touching it every day or breathing it in and consuming it often. They have huge toxic overload and will no doubt have serious health problems. Still only very small amounts will be in their urine. So small it’s only really the memory of the toxins, just the right amount to tell the body the information it needs to deal with the problems. The liver will be working hard to rid the body of it through the poop, skin and lungs. The cleaned blood is then sent to the kidneys for regulating. This is important to remember when somebody tells you that there will be lots of waste in the urine. It just is not true that there will be lots of waste in the urine. The kidneys only send through homeopathic quantities.
    Each kidney contains up to a million functioning units called nephrons. Some of these are actually called distillation nephrons because they distil the ultra-filtered blood plasma. This is why the kidneys are the best water distillers in the universe. No man made machine can match the amazing distillation process of the kidneys. Nothing else in the universe comes close to producing the same high quality water that the kidneys produce. They will not and can not let though high quantities of anything toxic. They do however let through homeopathic amounts just the right amount to teach the body what it has to deal with and also put back in some very good substances.
    A nephron consists of a filtering unit of tiny blood vessels called a glomerulus attached to a tubule. When blood enters the glomerulus, it is filtered and the remaining fluid then passes along the tubule. In the tubule, many different substances, chemicals and water are either added to or removed from this filtered fluid according to the body's needs, the final product being the incredible elixir of life, the urine we pee out every day.
    The kidneys perform their life-sustaining job of filtering and producing this amazing liquid and then returning it to the bloodstream about 200 quarts of fluid every 24 hours. Some say about two quarts are removed from the body in the form of urine, and about 198 quarts are recovered. Others say anywhere between 2 and 10% of the finished product we call urine goes to the bladder, the rest goes back into the bloodstream. The urine we excrete has been stored in the bladder and if you don't pee it out before the body needs it again then the body can reabsorb this precious fluid through the bladder walls and go back into the bloodstream.
    Why does the body make urine and excrete it, if it’s so good for us?
    The production of urine involves highly complex steps of distillation and re-absorption. Most of the finished product called urine is reabsorbed back into the blood, only about between 2-10% goes to the bladder. This process is necessary to maintain a stable balance of body chemicals.
    The kidneys also actually manufacture and produce hormones that affect the function of other organs. For example, a hormone produced by the kidneys stimulates red blood cell production. Other hormones produced by the kidneys help regulate blood pressure and control calcium metabolism.
    The kidneys are powerful chemical factories that perform the most amazing function of regulating the blood. Remember the liver takes out anything bad, and the clean good blood is sent to the kidneys to be regulated. The liver is the primary workforce it produces yes actually creates lots of good things to go into the blood, this mega factory in your body even has storehouses and warehouses which can be tapped into and put into the ultrafiltered blood plasma (urine) when needed. This is also true about the kidneys but to a lesser extent. Your two kidneys as well as your liver together actually produce a plethora of good substances balancing the body's bloodstream. Sometimes taking out the excess of some things, and other times along with the liver actually producing good things to put into the urine, which 90% goes back unto the blood and upto 10% goes to your bladder. The other way to say taking out, or putting in is regulating. The kidneys regulate your now cleaned by the liver bloodstream.
    For example, somebody who doesn't get outside in the sun much the kidneys themselves manufacture and produce an active form of vitamin D that promotes strong, healthy bones. This is just one example of countless good substances that if you have deficiencies then your body does it’s best to regulate. Same with too much of anything, good or bad. The bad stuff gets taken out by the liver, and the good stuff gets sent to the kidneys to be regulated. Once again because this is so important the kidneys regulate the cleaned blood that the liver has cleaned and decided is good for you, many substances, chemicals and water are either added to or removed from this filtered fluid according to the body's needs. If you loop it then it just goes round and round so your body can use it again and again.
    You are the device. You are all that you need. Supplement manufactures want you to believe that you are so broken that you need all these extra supplements. You need to buy fancy liver and kidney flush packs and products. When the truth is all you need to do is go on omad orin looping and your body will soon sort out any toxicity or deficiencies. The Omad orin looping programme will clean the body right the way through. This is the best ever kidney and liver flush.
    tainly not be used with synthetic fibres. Remember it doesn't smell on organic surfaces but will on inorganic.
    Urine contains viruses and bacteria
    Our own urine doesn't contain any viruses or bacteria that really could harm us because those have already been filtered out by the liver. And the remaining ones are exactly the ones that the body needs the information about.
    Urine contains many toxic compounds that the body wants to get out
    Once again the liver cleans the blood and takes out anything toxic that should be excreted from the body. What the body decides is good stuff goes on to the kidneys to be regulated. The excess good stuff is taken out of the blood in the form of urine, about 90% goes back into the blood and about 10% goes to the bladder.
    Trace amounts of toxic things may have got past the liver, but these will be homeopathic amounts. Homeopathy suggests trace amounts of these things are good for you by teaching the body the information how to deal with it, just like the principle behind immunisation injections.
    Urine tastes bad
    Even healthy urine, especially the first evacuation in the morning, can sometimes taste salty and bitter. Later in the day if you are well hydrated and have cleaned your blood then it becomes like slightly sweet coconut water. You get used to it and actually love it. Just as many drinks like beer or maybe wine, to start with the first few times you ever tasted them you weren't sure about it, but now you love it.
    My girlfriend/partner won't want to kiss me if I loop my urine
    Get your blood clean, and then get your urine into sweet coconut water. This is then called orin and then she will want to kiss you.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Good questions.

As a longstanding (about 5 years) urine therapy enthusiast I can report no harmful effects from the practice. I do believe it is a useful adjunct to tweaking your optimum health regimen.

That said, if you are currently in a detox healing crisis and emitting a lot of toxins (kidney/urine detox channel) you might want to exercise a bit of caution. You don't want to undo a lot of detoxing effort and energy by drinking it back in.

To take urine therapy to a next level I believe you should experiment with homeopathic preparations using strong dilutions of your urine. I haven't tried this yet (I drink it full strength from the source) but I know it is an intriguing option and may possibly yield unexpected benefits.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  4. Solidsilverteeth

This is metabolic water made by your body.

All the water you drink, no matter how good your distiller or filter is is about 150+ Deuterium PPM.

The body has to deal with all that structure it, distilled it, filter it. Plasma ultrafiltrate does not need filtering or structuring as it immediately bio available.

If you instead of using external water you use the water made in the matrix by your mitochondria it is already structured and distilled. It is sterile and each time you loop it you deplete the deuterium gradually.

Every single cell in your body has mitochondria and there main purpose is to make water. Don't waste is wonderful water and put other water in that has to be delt with by the body.

Silverteeth likes this.
  5. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

Ok, was wondering about the deuterium factor. So I'm assume this goes without saying, but do not do after deuterium depleting activities? No drinky first thing in morning, after CT, strong sun, fournier etc? Jack has mentioned DT depletion can be fast and dynamic in the right environment, ex: CT in the ocean down in playa or any CT with the evacuation response. And drinking right away is probably better? Don't wait to chill it or put it in the carbonator ; )? So you are basically saying the body relies on other methods of detox moreso than urine once through the liver and kidneys? Sweat, breathing, #2, etc? My perception has always been that urine was a first line defense for detoxing, but never thought about it further. Especially as redox has increased it seemed more of a non issue. Have you tested this? Sent off for heavy metal testing, deuterium etc to show a change over time? Curious to know.

6. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

Jack's also said in the past that urine is unstructured water. Have you tested the negative charge of the urine? Or is the focus mainly the cycling that was mentioned to decrease toxic load in the body over time?

Lahelada and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  7. Solidsilverteeth

I understood that urine is the most structured water? This is the metabolic water in your body.

Your metabolic water made by the mitochondria is by faar the most structured water there is far more stuctured than you could ever achieve with a vortex machine.

Your urine is your metabolic water made in the matrix by the mitochondria. the main purpose of the mitochondria is to make water, this is the perfect water to drink and it's given to you everyday for free.

Yes I think the focus is mainly the cycling or looping to decrease the toxic load in the body.

There have been some amazing research into urine therapy in recent times.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Silverteeth likes this.
  8. ElectricUniverse

Whether urine is structured water or no, is rich in deuterium or no, I believe its main value from a therapeutic standpoint is from a homeopathic response.

Urine is highly filtered waste that contains minute amounts of information about your body, immune system, viruses and bacteria, and metabolic processes.

When you ingest it you are taking in all that information again orally so your body can learn and decode what it is dealing with. With homeopathy, like cures like (a highly diluted dose of the 'dog that bit you' figuratively helps body develop resistance or defenses against it).

As I said earlier if you take a truly homeopathic form of urine therapy (dilution and percussion) you would likely get a stronger healing response.

9. Anne V

Anne V Gold

What would happens if you vortex it?

10. Solidsilverteeth

If you vortex urine it's still not as good as when it comes out.

It come out the bet vortex machine in the universe. Both males and females, if you look it come out in a twisted helix just like DNA. This is why urine is the most structured water you could ever get, but it only stays like that for for a short time before it becomes unstructured.

Silverteeth likes this.
  11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

SST, here's my take on this. I believe you urine's highly medicinal, assuming the source has good redox/detox, which is why it should be gifted to our environment. :)

12. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

What homeopathic potency or range of potencies did you have in mind? As you pointed out, it must be serially diluted AND succussed to be homeopathic, not just greatly diluted. Just drinking urine, in any amount, is not homeopathic. In a very tiny amount it might be hormetic. And to get a healing response with a homeopathic preparation there needs to be something to heal. If you dose too much too regularly you risk inducing a "proving".

There must be a materia medica on someone's potentized urine that could give a clue what it might do.

When late hubby had C. diff I offered to creating a homeopathic solution of his feces. For some reason he wasn't interested. Avogadro's number didn't impress him.

13. Solidsilverteeth

An example would be any allergy. When the allergic reaction is strong, that is the time to hold some urine in the mouth. The two lymph nodes in your throat can study the information and create antidotes.

Silverteeth likes this.
  14. Solidsilverteeth

Not just allergic reactions can be healed forever with urine therapy, but also if you ever get bitten by a venomous spider or snake, if you pee out a little urine in your hand and imediediately hold it in your mouth, your lymphatic system can study the information in your metabolic water and create antibodies

Silverteeth likes this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

Chemistry constants, dark humor, and scatological reference...

@Katie Durham , you are well placed for the funniest post of 2019. It's only April, but it's going to take a lot to top that one.

I'm happy you're here.

16. ElectricUniverse

Good questions from an inquiring mind that can hold coherent thoughts.

Yes, homeopathic urine therapy should follow homeopathic principles of dilution etc. I am not an expert in homeopathy but there are experts out there I'm sure that can give you guidance.

I remember many, many years ago a holistic practitioner prepared a special auto-urine medicinal treatment from my own urine. I remember that it was done homeopathically but not all the details.

If there ever was something homeopathic that is a safe general elixir and cure-all it would be your own urine. I don't think you can overdo it. Auto-urine exponents have been around for ages (even ancient Yogis practiced it for health) and I believe most would say you get the best results from daily drinking from the golden fountain.

17. ElectricUniverse

I was waiting to see a reference to fecal transplants. That would make my day.

18. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

I talked to him about that too. He nixed that idea as well.

I checked Murphy Homeopathic Remedy Guide 2nd edition. It has entries for Urea pura, Uric acid, and Urinum humanum. Generally, sarcodes - homeopathic remedies made from healthy tissue or specimens. It talks about urine therapy being practically as old as man himself. Most of the discussion is therefore not about the homeopathic potency (because homeopathy wasn't established until around 1800) but using urine (or urea or uric acid) topically or internally. In potency, eczema is a common usage (gouty eczema for urea and uric acid; eczema and psoriasis for urine). But all back in the days when a person's energy would have been much healthier than today.

Drezy, glad to oblige! ;^)

19. drezy

drezy Gold

I should probably clarify.

In 3 sentences of our funny monkey written language you conveyed so many emotions and experiences to me. I get it. I think maybe I get you a little more now too.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  20. Solidsilverteeth

You could put a drop of your urine in a dropper bottle of pure water and shake it. Then take the dropper and drop a drop of that into another dropper bottle full of pure water and shake it. Then do it again several times.

You would then have a homeopathic dropper of your own metabolic water made by your mitochondria.

But if you just drink it every day then homeopathic amount will be left in your mouth.

Silverteeth likes this.